Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Date With Daniel Amokachi (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Date With Daniel Amokachi (video) (322 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Dancing With Daniel Amokachi (Photos) / 'I Love You' - Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Romantic Dinner With A Man (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Goes Braless As She Rocks Newly Red Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Date With Daniel Amokachi (video) by InforOrbit: 2:39am On Apr 20, 2019
It looks like Nollywood actress, Tonto Dike is opening her heart to love again after it was broken by her estranged husband, Churchill.

The mother of one went on a date with Nigerian football legend, Daniel Amokachi in Abuja on Thursday evening and she enjoyed the dinner so much that they had a dance afterwards.

Watch the video in the link below;
https://www.informationorbit.com/tonto-dikeh-goes-on-a-date-with-daniel-amokachi-video/

Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Date With Daniel Amokachi (video) by Oriflame918(m): 3:13am On Apr 20, 2019
Okay.

Check my signature
Re: Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Date With Daniel Amokachi (video) by Bizmagnet: 6:31am On Apr 20, 2019
Amokachi get power to handle Tonto's wahala?

Don't cripple the growth of your business and ideas by being non-challant. Get your website/blog today at affordable price. Check my signature for contacts.

(1) (Reply)

Project Fame Hasn’t Ended – Uncle Ben / [ Music ] Lil Frosh – Carry Your Baka / Don’t Marry Jobless Men — Adeboye To Single Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.