Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

‘Love Me’: Kizz Daniel, Chidinma Star In New Romantic Comedy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘Love Me’: Kizz Daniel, Chidinma Star In New Romantic Comedy (27162 Views)

Anita Joseph And Husband MC Fish In New Romantic Pictures / Lizzy Oke And Husband, Amen Omoraghon Kiss In New Romantic Photos / Your Lie Can’t Change The Fact That You Assaulted Me - kizz Daniel’s Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘Love Me’: Kizz Daniel, Chidinma Star In New Romantic Comedy by gistblogger: 3:48am On Apr 20, 2019
GistMore.com

A romantic comedy ‘Love me’ is set to debut on the Nigerian movie scene and other markets across Africa.

Away from the usual love stories characteristic of Nigerian home videos, ‘Love me’ comes across in style, class, technique and the whole gamut a Hollywood crafted kind of production, sure to keep audiences on a viewing bliss.

According to producer of the new movie, the work which promises a lot of entertainment value for members of the public, is currently being shot in Lagos. The cast and crew of the movie will shift location to Dubai in the UAE next month.

‘Love me’, according to the producer, teaches the values of having a strong character and the courage to make the right choices, while also addressing true friendship as one that ought to remain constant when situations oscillate between the good and the bad.

With a stellar cast, which include Kizz Daniel, Chidinma Ekile, Alex Ekubo, Ngozi Nwosu, Broda Shaggi, Ann Idibia and a host of others, the movie is sure to drive viewers to the cinemas through their influence and their huge social media following as well as its engaging content.

Produced by one of the respected names in the entertainment industry, Dozie Atueyi, the movie is expected to leverage all available platforms to engage audiences nationwide and beyond.

See more; http://gistmore.com/kizz-daniel-chidinma-star-in-new-romantic-comedy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ‘Love Me’: Kizz Daniel, Chidinma Star In New Romantic Comedy by gistblogger: 3:48am On Apr 20, 2019

Re: ‘Love Me’: Kizz Daniel, Chidinma Star In New Romantic Comedy by GistmoreNG: 6:38am On Apr 20, 2019
Lol
Re: ‘Love Me’: Kizz Daniel, Chidinma Star In New Romantic Comedy by chibbyRJ(m): 7:38am On Apr 20, 2019
Good
Re: ‘Love Me’: Kizz Daniel, Chidinma Star In New Romantic Comedy by Monaco2(m): 10:07am On Apr 20, 2019
Fvck u cheesy

1 Like

Re: ‘Love Me’: Kizz Daniel, Chidinma Star In New Romantic Comedy by lakesguy(m): 10:07am On Apr 20, 2019
Seriously...? Just 2 comment... Front-page!
Re: ‘Love Me’: Kizz Daniel, Chidinma Star In New Romantic Comedy by babadeee(m): 10:08am On Apr 20, 2019
Nawa grin
Re: ‘Love Me’: Kizz Daniel, Chidinma Star In New Romantic Comedy by Westsida: 10:08am On Apr 20, 2019
Something foqqin is going on grin

Re: ‘Love Me’: Kizz Daniel, Chidinma Star In New Romantic Comedy by dalass(f): 10:08am On Apr 20, 2019
Front page, how many comments? smiley
Re: ‘Love Me’: Kizz Daniel, Chidinma Star In New Romantic Comedy by Iamdmentor1(m): 10:08am On Apr 20, 2019
When someone said "fvck you" track is about Chidinma, I knew it was a ploy to advertise the project that would ensue. And behold this comedy skit. I'm sure DemmieVee has a song he'll release soon and in order for it to be popular, he had to come up with a staged beef with KizzDaniel.
The issue between Tiwa Savage, Victoria Kimani and Seyi Shay is but a ploy. One of them is about to release something new hence the staged drama.

Don't take these celebrities seriously.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Love Me’: Kizz Daniel, Chidinma Star In New Romantic Comedy by Austineva(m): 10:08am On Apr 20, 2019
Wow

1 Like

Re: ‘Love Me’: Kizz Daniel, Chidinma Star In New Romantic Comedy by ainas247: 10:09am On Apr 20, 2019
cry as far as broda shaggi is their, i cant wait...

do you want place your business on Google
page 1 chat up now
Re: ‘Love Me’: Kizz Daniel, Chidinma Star In New Romantic Comedy by Homeboiy: 10:09am On Apr 20, 2019
igbo girls just dey drill yoruba boys

1 Like

Re: ‘Love Me’: Kizz Daniel, Chidinma Star In New Romantic Comedy by sparog(m): 10:11am On Apr 20, 2019
Lovebirds
Re: ‘Love Me’: Kizz Daniel, Chidinma Star In New Romantic Comedy by Westsida: 10:12am On Apr 20, 2019
Iamdmentor1:
When someone said "fvck you" track is about Chidinma, I knew it was a ploy to advertise the project that would ensue. And behold this comedy skit. I'm sure DemmieVee has a song he'll release soon and in order for it to be popular, he had to come up with a staged beef with KizzDaniel.
The issue between Tiwa Savage, Victoria Kimani and Seyi Shay is but a ploy. One of them is about to release something new hence the staged drama.

Your foqqin right!

1 Like

Re: ‘Love Me’: Kizz Daniel, Chidinma Star In New Romantic Comedy by Topmaike007(m): 10:17am On Apr 20, 2019
Iamdmentor1:

you are right

2 Likes

Re: ‘Love Me’: Kizz Daniel, Chidinma Star In New Romantic Comedy by Ilemichael(m): 10:37am On Apr 20, 2019
gistblogger:
Watch the romantic video comedy here >> http://gistmore.com/kizz-daniel-chidinma-star-in-new-romantic-comedy

If not because we're on a public platform, I would have said your head is not correct. Video that they are still shooting, you are asking people to click link to watch it

2 Likes

Re: ‘Love Me’: Kizz Daniel, Chidinma Star In New Romantic Comedy by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 10:41am On Apr 20, 2019
Yoruba and igbo.
One love.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Love Me’: Kizz Daniel, Chidinma Star In New Romantic Comedy by TheDejiEmpire(m): 10:43am On Apr 20, 2019
Ilemichael:

If not because we're on a public platform, I would have said your head is not correct. Video that they are still shooting, you are asking people to click link to watch it

No mind am grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Love Me’: Kizz Daniel, Chidinma Star In New Romantic Comedy by hammerFC: 10:43am On Apr 20, 2019
AFTER UNA FINISH MAKING MOVIE WITH CHIDINMA AND MUSIC WITH CHIOMA.

MAKE UNA COME KNOCK FOR OUR DOOR.

THE ANSWER WILL STILL BE NO.

YORUBA OBSESSION WITH IGBO MUST END.

3 Likes

Re: ‘Love Me’: Kizz Daniel, Chidinma Star In New Romantic Comedy by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 20, 2019
cool
Re: ‘Love Me’: Kizz Daniel, Chidinma Star In New Romantic Comedy by finczydabadman(m): 11:18am On Apr 20, 2019
Ilemichael:

Lol �, I saw what you did there ...

1 Like

Re: ‘Love Me’: Kizz Daniel, Chidinma Star In New Romantic Comedy by safarigirl(f): 11:57am On Apr 20, 2019
So, you negros are taking pride in the fact that you are set to release another movie that is just a Hollywood ripoff?

Are we not tired of white people stories? If the scriptwriters have run out of Nigerian content, they can choose to adapt The Concubine into a movie, or that book that had a character named Mukoro Oshevire. Those are compelling, African stories, rather than the regurgitated Western stories you forcefeed us

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Churchill Coronated With Nwanne'di'namba Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (video) / Soso Soberekon At The Police Station For Beating Up Harrysong's Staff [PICS] / Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Slams Haters Of Their Electronic Billboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.