Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

‘Love Me’: Kizz Daniel, Chidinma Star In New Romantic Comedy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘Love Me’: Kizz Daniel, Chidinma Star In New Romantic Comedy (27170 Views)

Anita Joseph And Husband MC Fish In New Romantic Pictures / Lizzy Oke And Husband, Amen Omoraghon Kiss In New Romantic Photos / Your Lie Can’t Change The Fact That You Assaulted Me - kizz Daniel’s Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Love Me’: Kizz Daniel, Chidinma Star In New Romantic Comedy by biggerboyc(m): 12:00pm On Apr 20, 2019
Ok
Re: ‘Love Me’: Kizz Daniel, Chidinma Star In New Romantic Comedy by hammerFC: 12:07pm On Apr 20, 2019
safarigirl:
So, you negros are taking pride in the fact that you are set to release another movie that is just a Hollywood ripoff?

Are we not tired of white people stories? If the scriptwriters have run out of Nigerian content, they can choose to adapt The Concubine into a movie, or that book that had a character named Mukoro Oshevire. Those are compelling, African stories, rather than the regurgitated Western stories you forcefeed us

I am still preeing ur profile for dat shot. Turn up na... sad cool
Re: ‘Love Me’: Kizz Daniel, Chidinma Star In New Romantic Comedy by Carlyboi(m): 12:07pm On Apr 20, 2019
safarigirl:
So, you negros are taking pride in the fact that you are set to release another movie that is just a Hollywood ripoff?

Are we not tired of white people stories? If the scriptwriters have run out of Nigerian content, they can choose to adapt The Concubine into a movie, or that book that had a character named Mukoro Oshevire. Those are compelling, African stories, rather than the regurgitated Western stories you forcefeed us
Exactly!no originality mostly recycled stories everywhere or storylines and plots that have been exhausted
Re: ‘Love Me’: Kizz Daniel, Chidinma Star In New Romantic Comedy by safarigirl(f): 12:24pm On Apr 20, 2019
Carlyboi:
Exactly!no originality mostly recycled stories everywhere or storylines and plots that have been exhausted
the writers are particularly poor

I have been binge-watching some old Nollywood movies, and honestly, the dialogue in those movies were top notch, the script writing impeccable, let me not even mention the compelling stories. What we have today is no match

If someone can even adapt that book, The Last Duty, it will be awesome because the story is truly great, but these people will never do that, they would rather rip off American movies because they won't have to pay for it.

1 Like

Re: ‘Love Me’: Kizz Daniel, Chidinma Star In New Romantic Comedy by Carlyboi(m): 12:34pm On Apr 20, 2019
safarigirl:
the writers are particularly poor

I have been binge-watching some old Nollywood movies, and honestly, the dialogue in those movies were top notch, the script writing impeccable, let me not even mention the compelling stories. What we have today is no match

If someone can even adapt that book, The Last Duty, it will be awesome because the story is truly great, but these people will never do that, they would rather rip off American movies because they won't have to pay for it.
You are right babe I sometimes have this issues with Hollywood’s blockbuster sequels but one thing is they really know how to spice up their stories asides from the professionalism in the delivery of their actors,they know how to reinvent their stories sometimes with intrigues or suspense sometimes it’s just the location and sometimes the effect and props like last Transformers for instance and mission impossible!well I hope guys like us can change the narrative....!!
Re: ‘Love Me’: Kizz Daniel, Chidinma Star In New Romantic Comedy by safarigirl(f): 12:39pm On Apr 20, 2019
Carlyboi:
You are right babe I sometimes have this issues with Hollywood’s blockbuster sequels but one thing is they really know how to spice up their stories asides from the professionalism in the delivery of their actors,they know how to reinvent their stories sometimes with intrigues or suspense sometimes it’s just the location and sometimes the effect and props like last Transformers for instance and mission impossible!well I hope guys like us can change the narrative....!!

Sad thing is, I don't even watch a lot of Hollywood movies, because I find them discriminatory in nature and mostly unrelatable. The fact I have to watch the same regurgitated nonsense in Nollywood after dumping US movies is aggravating. A lot of the movies today are unrelatable.

The people with the money have no ideas or lazy ones.

1 Like

Re: ‘Love Me’: Kizz Daniel, Chidinma Star In New Romantic Comedy by rashbaba(m): 12:53pm On Apr 20, 2019
Don’t miss out on the Mini importation seminar happening today.

Time is 8-10pm daily for 2 days.

click on the link to join us

https:///GMxB6LzhNE3C8vSWSibOgS

For a token of 3,500

you won’t regret you join us.
Re: ‘Love Me’: Kizz Daniel, Chidinma Star In New Romantic Comedy by RTSC: 1:17pm On Apr 20, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
Yoruba and igbo.
One love.
They have broken up though as usual.
Re: ‘Love Me’: Kizz Daniel, Chidinma Star In New Romantic Comedy by Carlyboi(m): 2:03pm On Apr 20, 2019
safarigirl:

Sad thing is, I don't even watch a lot of Hollywood movies, because I find them discriminatory in nature and mostly unrelatable. The fact I have to watch the same regurgitated nonsense in Nollywood after dumping US movies is aggravating. A lot of the movies today are unrelatable.

The people with the money have no ideas or lazy ones.
exactly I think your last words sums it up.....they need to start thinking outside the box and tell more African stories!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seyi Shay At University Of West Indies, To Deliver Lecture / Kizz Daniel Unveils New Album Title & Cover Art / Odunlade Adekola, Femi Adebayo & Muyiwa Ademola Dress As Lady In Throwback Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.