Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,338 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

"If You Know Slavery You Will Know Yahoo No Be Crime" - Naira Marley Shades Simi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "If You Know Slavery You Will Know Yahoo No Be Crime" - Naira Marley Shades Simi (1010 Views)

Naira Marley Shades #ENDSARS Protesters Blaming Burna Boy, Toyin Abraham / Naira Marley Shades Davido For Not Signing Zino Video / "Am I A Yahoo Boy" — Naira Marley Shades Mompha During His Performance In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"If You Know Slavery You Will Know Yahoo No Be Crime" - Naira Marley Shades Simi by Vicdayz(m): 4:33am On Apr 20, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Nigerian Afro-Pop UK Based singer Naira Marley reacts to Simi's fight against internet fraudsters saying they should desist from buying her CDs as she cant afford to be held back from criticizing such act. Gistvic Reports.

Naira Marley Shades Simi as he said if she understands slavery she would know yahoo isn't a crime.

He wrote:
"If u know about slavery u go know say yahoo no b crime.."

WATCH VIDEO OF SIMI AGAINST YAHOO BOYS:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/04/if-you-know-slavery-you-will-know-yahoo.html

1 Share

Re: "If You Know Slavery You Will Know Yahoo No Be Crime" - Naira Marley Shades Simi by GistMore: 4:34am On Apr 20, 2019
cool
Re: "If You Know Slavery You Will Know Yahoo No Be Crime" - Naira Marley Shades Simi by Vicdayz(m): 4:36am On Apr 20, 2019
Cc: lalasticlala
Re: "If You Know Slavery You Will Know Yahoo No Be Crime" - Naira Marley Shades Simi by Nobody: 4:43am On Apr 20, 2019
So he said
Re: "If You Know Slavery You Will Know Yahoo No Be Crime" - Naira Marley Shades Simi by Olalan(m): 4:46am On Apr 20, 2019
Only a fool thinks it's just Yahoo.....these guys have gone diabolical. Yahoo is just a cover for their money rituals

3 Likes

Re: "If You Know Slavery You Will Know Yahoo No Be Crime" - Naira Marley Shades Simi by Nwodosis(m): 4:48am On Apr 20, 2019
The yahoo guys will make him their yahoo ambassador!
Re: "If You Know Slavery You Will Know Yahoo No Be Crime" - Naira Marley Shades Simi by GavelSlam: 4:54am On Apr 20, 2019
Until Yahoo boys scam his mother of her life savings.

Or finish him in his old age.
grin
Re: "If You Know Slavery You Will Know Yahoo No Be Crime" - Naira Marley Shades Simi by Patrick33(m): 5:31am On Apr 20, 2019
Some people will always bring up reasons why Yahoo shouldn't be a crime...most of them are Logical...but the bottom line is las las its slapping a really bad name on the faces of every nigerian,especially those in diaspora...

2 Likes

Re: "If You Know Slavery You Will Know Yahoo No Be Crime" - Naira Marley Shades Simi by AloyalNigerian(m): 5:35am On Apr 20, 2019
GavelSlam:
Until Yahoo boys scam his mother of her life savings.

Or finish him in his old age.
grin

Exactly.... Someone even mentioned that Yahoo has been helping our economy. And I was like..... me that I almost lost a deal because I was a Nigerian nko. Na we wey no dey do dey suffer am pass. Pity.

2 Likes

Re: "If You Know Slavery You Will Know Yahoo No Be Crime" - Naira Marley Shades Simi by jullidee2006: 5:43am On Apr 20, 2019
Simi cannot win this war...
Re: "If You Know Slavery You Will Know Yahoo No Be Crime" - Naira Marley Shades Simi by ZIAZI(m): 5:48am On Apr 20, 2019
I don't blame this monkey of a guy called Naira Marley, it's just sad that most youths sees him as a celebrity. Well, judging from d rubbish he sings, i'm not surprised he posted such trash. Yahoo Yahoo las las Na BIG SCAM !
Re: "If You Know Slavery You Will Know Yahoo No Be Crime" - Naira Marley Shades Simi by onlinetomola(m): 8:24am On Apr 20, 2019
To the Poster above me....

Racism among blacks cry cry cry you just called a fellow black man a Monkey ! If Oyinbo call you the same name, how will you feel ? undecided undecided. I am not in support of the trash he said and I cant even be his fan. I just got lil. ish with you calling a fellow black man a Monkey.
Re: "If You Know Slavery You Will Know Yahoo No Be Crime" - Naira Marley Shades Simi by Victni: 11:39am On Apr 20, 2019
hahahah.... I dey commot dis country go another country for osun.
Re: "If You Know Slavery You Will Know Yahoo No Be Crime" - Naira Marley Shades Simi by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 22, 2019
simi don put her self 4 trouble...

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley Released, Mocks EFCC With Olamide (VIDEO) / LIVE UPDATES: Bbnaija 2019 'pepper Dem' Begins. Meet The Housemates (photos) / 10 Most Tattooed People On Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.