Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

"Am I A Yahoo Boy" — Naira Marley Shades Mompha During His Performance In Dubai - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Am I A Yahoo Boy" — Naira Marley Shades Mompha During His Performance In Dubai (2897 Views)

Naira Marley Shades #ENDSARS Protesters Blaming Burna Boy, Toyin Abraham / Naira Marley Shades Davido For Not Signing Zino Video / Yahoo-yahoo Is Not A Crime - Naira Marley Shades Simi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Am I A Yahoo Boy" — Naira Marley Shades Mompha During His Performance In Dubai by Correctgist(f): 6:20am On Nov 15, 2019
Tongues wagging as Naira Marley called out Instagram big boy, Mompha during his performance in Dubai.

Naira Marley who is in Dubai with other Nigerian celebrities and top notch influencers for the One Africa Music Festival is somewhat under fire for shaming Mompha on stage last night.

During his performance of his hit single " Am I A Yahoo Boy", he pleaded with all Yahoo boys at the arena not to sing along with him, before proceeding to talk about Mompha asking him before his arrest, if he is a Yahoo boy.

This didn't go down well as he thought, but the audience had to continue vibing to the song.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B44CYGlgqMJ/

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/naira-marley-calls-out-mompha-during-his-performance-in-dubai/

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: "Am I A Yahoo Boy" — Naira Marley Shades Mompha During His Performance In Dubai by Correctgist(f): 6:20am On Nov 15, 2019
More

Re: "Am I A Yahoo Boy" — Naira Marley Shades Mompha During His Performance In Dubai by hakym619(m): 6:22am On Nov 15, 2019
Pictures :-D
Re: "Am I A Yahoo Boy" — Naira Marley Shades Mompha During His Performance In Dubai by Nobody: 6:31am On Nov 15, 2019
Correctgist:
Re: "Am I A Yahoo Boy" — Naira Marley Shades Mompha During His Performance In Dubai by Taiiita: 6:42am On Nov 15, 2019
Naira to the world
Re: "Am I A Yahoo Boy" — Naira Marley Shades Mompha During His Performance In Dubai by Fabolousibk1(m): 6:52am On Nov 15, 2019
Where's the Mompha?

Re: "Am I A Yahoo Boy" — Naira Marley Shades Mompha During His Performance In Dubai by Wizzyflexx: 7:29am On Nov 15, 2019
Marley naira
Re: "Am I A Yahoo Boy" — Naira Marley Shades Mompha During His Performance In Dubai by Scofieldgee(m): 7:53am On Nov 15, 2019
He is not a yahoo boy
Re: "Am I A Yahoo Boy" — Naira Marley Shades Mompha During His Performance In Dubai by SenecaTheYonger: 7:58am On Nov 15, 2019
I just got word from a credible source inside the EFCC Lagos branch about Mopha's case. It's likely that everyone who sees this post is going to have a nice day. If you believe smash that like button.

10 Likes

Re: "Am I A Yahoo Boy" — Naira Marley Shades Mompha During His Performance In Dubai by Correctgist(f): 9:47am On Nov 15, 2019
Cc: lalasticlala
Re: "Am I A Yahoo Boy" — Naira Marley Shades Mompha During His Performance In Dubai by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 15, 2019
Na today be the real OneAfricaMusic concert at Dubai arena.

I know these naija celebs no go still gree leave Dubai till next week.
Re: "Am I A Yahoo Boy" — Naira Marley Shades Mompha During His Performance In Dubai by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 15, 2019
Very soon Mompha would bribe the powers that be and then come out from Jail and type a long epistle on his Instagram on how he's enemies blackmailed and set him up, and you'd see that that post would become his highest liked and highest engaged.

You'd see that hundreds of Nigerians would flock on there to wish him well, not remembering that he has victims and his victims have family members —that could easily fall into depression and even suicide.

Imagine you were rich, wait! Imagine you were the rich person. You have millions and as you're human and would naturally want to expand, you decide to invest in something to triple your wealth, only to realize that some other cunning person has swindled you off your hard earned wealth. Yahoo boys would never imagine something like this or put themselves in the other person's shoes.

As far as they can buy Gucci and make undertaker noise in night clubs.

2 Likes

Re: "Am I A Yahoo Boy" — Naira Marley Shades Mompha During His Performance In Dubai by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 15, 2019
I've always hated this boy and his songs. Hate it or love it, you know there are two types of people in the world.

There's the Naira Marley's and the Seun Osewa's.

Which would you want your children to be or look up to?

The ones that sleep in jail cells and turn the youths that reason alike to masturbating human figures or the one that invests his time into creating a platform of bringing like minds that inadvertently gives him insurmountable funds?

Ball's in your court.

1 Like

Re: "Am I A Yahoo Boy" — Naira Marley Shades Mompha During His Performance In Dubai by ikennamadu1(m): 10:44am On Nov 15, 2019
Efcc done give u script to act... Easy oo before them consume u
Re: "Am I A Yahoo Boy" — Naira Marley Shades Mompha During His Performance In Dubai by HacheNoire: 2:46pm On Nov 15, 2019
The Bingo is just in-love with negativity

The Federal Government need to play a Jamal Kashoogi one on the idiot before he influences lots of the Nigerian youths
Re: "Am I A Yahoo Boy" — Naira Marley Shades Mompha During His Performance In Dubai by HacheNoire: 2:48pm On Nov 15, 2019
NoGender:
I've always hated this boy and his songs. Hate it or love it, you know there are two types of people in the world.

There's the Naira Marley's and the Seun Osewa's.

Which would you want your children to be or look up to?

The ones that sleep in jail cells and turn the youths that reason alike to masturbating human figures or the one that invests his time into creating a platform of bringing like minds that inadvertently gives him insurmountable funds?

Ball's in your court.

I hate am pass you
Re: "Am I A Yahoo Boy" — Naira Marley Shades Mompha During His Performance In Dubai by YurFatHer: 3:28pm On Nov 15, 2019
Mompha is not a yahoo boy. he is a yahoo legend. A great one at that.
Re: "Am I A Yahoo Boy" — Naira Marley Shades Mompha During His Performance In Dubai by 2dice01: 4:12pm On Nov 15, 2019
YurFatHer:
Mompha is not a yahoo boy. he is a yahoo legend. A great one at that.
You mean they should give him Oscar or Grammy cheesy
Re: "Am I A Yahoo Boy" — Naira Marley Shades Mompha During His Performance In Dubai by LesbianBoy(m): 4:13pm On Nov 15, 2019
Omo this our generation don spoil pata pata!

It's always surprising to me how anyone who speaks against yahoo boys are being attacked or frowned upon! How did we get here bikonu? shocked shocked

If these yahoo boys were building companies and employing their fellow youths with their yahoo proceeds ehen, i for understand the support they are getting! But no they don't do that! All they do is go to gucci shop and snap with what they bought, snap on first section of a plane, show their rented cars and other nonsense and yet BROKE youths are supporting them! Senseless and lazy generation! angry
Re: "Am I A Yahoo Boy" — Naira Marley Shades Mompha During His Performance In Dubai by YurFatHer: 4:35pm On Nov 15, 2019
2dice01:
You mean they should give him Oscar or Grammy cheesy
no be lie, bro

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy's Girlfriend, Stefflondon Reacts To His Grammy Nomination / I Will Feed You & Your Followers, Wale To Mide, Wale Begs For Giveaway. PHOTOS / Lil Wayne Hospitalized After Brief Illness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.