Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Waje Kiss Me And You Will Never Struggle With Your Vocals -uche Maduagwu To Waje - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waje Kiss Me And You Will Never Struggle With Your Vocals -uche Maduagwu To Waje (510 Views)

Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If .... / Uche Maduagwu To Begin #EndAntiGayLaw Road Protest In Nigeria / Uche Maduagwu To Bolu Okupe: "I No Be Your Mate. I Was Gay Before You Were Born" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waje Kiss Me And You Will Never Struggle With Your Vocals -uche Maduagwu To Waje by itspzpics(m): 6:06am On Apr 20, 2019
Actor Uche Maduagwu has come out publicly to profess love to Popular singer Waje Who complained about her vocal that is recently affecting his music carrier.

He said if waje kisses him, he will never struggle with his vocals again cos his love is the best vocal medicine.

What do you guys think?

See photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/waje-kiss-me-and-you-will-never-struggle-with-your-vocals-uche-maduagwu-to-waje/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

Re: Waje Kiss Me And You Will Never Struggle With Your Vocals -uche Maduagwu To Waje by itspzpics(m): 6:06am On Apr 20, 2019
See more romatic photos of them => HERE

Re: Waje Kiss Me And You Will Never Struggle With Your Vocals -uche Maduagwu To Waje by GistmoreNG: 6:37am On Apr 20, 2019
Re: Waje Kiss Me And You Will Never Struggle With Your Vocals -uche Maduagwu To Waje by StarUp: 6:45am On Apr 20, 2019
This Opioro-mango-headed-guy just wants to trend by all means... Always spewing trash.
Re: Waje Kiss Me And You Will Never Struggle With Your Vocals -uche Maduagwu To Waje by Aboks(m): 6:46am On Apr 20, 2019
dis mumu dey look 4 pussy to Bleep, ur love na medicine

Re: Waje Kiss Me And You Will Never Struggle With Your Vocals -uche Maduagwu To Waje by correctyourself(m): 7:02am On Apr 20, 2019
StarUp:
This Opioro-mango-headed-guy just wants to trend by all means... Always spewing trash.

Hhmmm are you from Edo?

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Angela Okorie, Fights Dirty With A Police Officer Who Threaten / Drake Speaks On Getting Plastic Surgery / Bobrisky Should Be Arrested Not Naira Marley. Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.