Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,409 members, 7,826,580 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man (38290 Views)

A Passenger With No Flying Experience Landed A Plane At A Florida Airport / In A Plane At 30,000ft & Pilots Are Fighting Like This, What Will You Do?(Pic) / Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by gotnel: 1:50pm On Apr 20, 2019
This is a very myopic view.
Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by Meritocracy: 1:53pm On Apr 20, 2019
Magu, hope you hear this public servants living big on public money. I beg trace his bvn.

1 Like

Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by dabossman(m): 1:54pm On Apr 20, 2019
zicoraads:

Because in Europe, they have a good transport system. Fast trains, boats, buses...they also have good roads.

If I lived outside Africa, I would hardly also fly. I don't like it. I've lost someone I really love via air crash so it's never something I look forward to.

But I also can't risk my life on a Nigeria road, nor have the patience to sit for that long.

I am not supporting what the guy said. Life doesn't work thay way. Just saying mine.

There is a difference between not liking or being uncomfortable with something and having a morbid fear of it. Aviophobia is a serious issue for some people. An NFL player once passed up an opportunity to meet with President Obama when the Steelers won the Super Bowl because he is afraid of flying. Some people who have no other option when traveling have to be sedated before they can fly. It's not as simple as you make it sound.
Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by bigtt76(f): 1:54pm On Apr 20, 2019
No mind am.... Nor bi recently Linda papa and mama begin enter plane? Now they're living the life of their lives this one de here de count years issssorite cheesy

Olalan:
Dumb statement from a dumb man
Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by Henafov: 1:55pm On Apr 20, 2019
U

Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by Akam2019: 1:58pm On Apr 20, 2019
joshuisiukwu:
A Nigerian man who posed as 'life's seer' in his his Facebook post, stated that 'life has passed you, if you haven't entered plane at 40'.The Nigerian man, Al Pacino Lee Montero, who works with the Bureau of Public Enterprises, wrote '

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/20/life-has-passed-you-if-you-havent-entered-plane-at-40-nigerian-man/

so people that are getting married at the age of 50 are not human, nonsence post
Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by Raphealtobi(m): 2:01pm On Apr 20, 2019
This man is a very confused person
Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 20, 2019
BluntTheApostle:
David Beckham was so scared of flying. If he had his way, he would use the road for every journey.

It’s actually Dennis Bergkamp, the Dutch ex Arsenal attacking midfielder that has aerophobia -a fear of flying
Any tournament outside Europe? Count him out
Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by Tonymegabush1(m): 2:09pm On Apr 20, 2019
Wot abt we way never enter airport at 45yrs talk more of airplane nko....

Someppl sabi talk trash
Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by SimplePlan34: 2:14pm On Apr 20, 2019
Though I am not upto 40, but life has passed me. I am just existing.
Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by TemmyT002(m): 2:15pm On Apr 20, 2019
What is so special about a plane?
What is so special about material things?
What do they add to your life?
Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by Hoodbilonia: 2:15pm On Apr 20, 2019
Poverty mindset
Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by Benolamis(m): 2:18pm On Apr 20, 2019
Young man, without recourse to abuse please you need more education on air travel...
Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by Ayomideboi: 2:23pm On Apr 20, 2019
Mumu u enter plane for ur first time we no go hear word #rubbish ��
Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by lanrexdo(m): 2:23pm On Apr 20, 2019
You failing to get the point.. You been on a plane doesn't mean you are successful more those that have not. read the topic and stop attaching my comment. One can have no smaller or greater mastery than mastery of oneself.

goat22:

What makes you better than him? What metrics are you using to conclude you are better than your "friend"?
Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by lanrexdo(m): 2:27pm On Apr 20, 2019
A plane is just a mode of transport. Thanks for reading my comment. ''MR I have traveled out and came back with nothing''...lol

CHEEPO:

Why so much bitterness bro..... . There is time for greatness as you said so why insult him. This clearly shows you have never ever in your misrable life travelled before. You are wasted truly@40.Your friend that has travelled is more exposed than you ,more sellable. When and if you travel, the way you see life will change.pls look for funds nd travel out and experience knowledge.
Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by lanrexdo(m): 2:29pm On Apr 20, 2019
so been on a plane is an achievement.. haha..Economy ooo.. haha..
So if you enter brt is also an achievement
or been on a boat?

taiwolomo1:
STOP LYING grin
Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by lanrexdo(m): 2:29pm On Apr 20, 2019
so been on a plane is an achievement.. haha..Economy ooo.. haha..
So if you enter brt is also an achievement
or been on a boat?
Gracia..

taiwolomo1:
STOP LYING grin
Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by Martinez39(m): 2:32pm On Apr 20, 2019
The worship of foreign things and foreign countries is a sign of inferiority complex and backwardness.
Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 20, 2019
just be thankful and keep mute.
Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by SilasNwude: 2:36pm On Apr 20, 2019
[s]
omenkaLives:
Life has clearly passed you if you think life has passed someone who's not been on a plane at 40.
[/s]
shutup
Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by Jarus(m): 2:37pm On Apr 20, 2019
Very wrong.

The patriach of our family entered plane only once, in 1964 at age 50.

He had never entered aeroplane at 40.

Life never passed him because he was a hardworking and modestly successful man. By 1958, he already had 2 houses, including a storey building, a very good house by the standard of that era. He also had shops and children in good schools.

Till today, there are many successful people in the villages and towns who don't care about aeroplane.

This is is myopic mindset in my view.

2 Likes

Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by fishbone11(m): 2:38pm On Apr 20, 2019
If at 40 u have not entered a Rocket, life has passed u...lol
Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by Trybes(m): 2:39pm On Apr 20, 2019
What he should have said, if at 40 you cannot afford pay for a flight if you wanted to. Or have one sponsored for you. Then life has ...
Even at that this statement is still questionable
Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by sleemomymy: 2:42pm On Apr 20, 2019
ENTERING A PLANE IS THE END OF ACHIEVEMENT ABI? YOU ARE A BIG FOOL.

Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 20, 2019
When a FOOLISH MOUTH talks, you dont need a Prophet to affirm that he or she is...

I am a living witness that I boarded my first at age 41 and today I am evidently blessed of the Lord, to the glory of God.

One of the my former got his first 1million naira at age 56 and flew also same year. ONLY THE FOOLS PLAY AND TALK INTO THE FUTURE.
Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by enemyofprogress: 2:45pm On Apr 20, 2019
I started entering plane from my mother's wombeven before I was burned
Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by idsamoo(m): 2:45pm On Apr 20, 2019
buygala:
He is actually right smiley

If at 40, Nothing has made you fly in an airplane, even if it's from Abuja to Lagos, then there is definitely something wrong with your standard of living and improvement in capacity to afford life's little conveniences sad

This is my opinion please....I don't have energy for fight smiley

Shut up! So a man who spent so much to train his son to study medicine in Usa, the son graduated,started work, raised family and invited his dad and mum with his 2sisters to celebrate his dad 65yrs birthday in the USA,,,so his dad entering plane at that age is called what? Coupled with his son now having permanent stay in the USA as medical doctor!!
Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by festyese: 2:51pm On Apr 20, 2019
Mumu talk. So bcoz u finally enter at the age 39.999999999 abi?
Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by Obeleagu93(m): 2:55pm On Apr 20, 2019
buygala:
He is actually right smiley

If at 40, Nothing has made you fly in an airplane, even if it's from Abuja to Lagos, then there is definitely something wrong with your standard of living and improvement in capacity to afford life's little conveniences sad

This is my opinion please....I don't have energy for fight smiley

please my dear go and read about the founder of Kentucky fried chicken (KFC) that is when u will understand that when one woke up is his/her morning. thanks
Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by CHEEPO: 2:55pm On Apr 20, 2019
Nbote:

Oga why U dey jealous ur friend Na?

No mind am... Local boy wey never enter plane travel b4.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of Abeokuta The Industrial Capital Of The SW. / Seven Important Points To Know Before Travelling To Dubai / Lagos And Onitsha Are Most Urbanized Areas In Nigeria - Demographia 2020 Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.