Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man (38284 Views)

A Passenger With No Flying Experience Landed A Plane At A Florida Airport / In A Plane At 30,000ft & Pilots Are Fighting Like This, What Will You Do?(Pic) / Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by Tissyjay(f): 2:59pm On Apr 20, 2019
Agba ode
Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by Bishopking: 2:59pm On Apr 20, 2019
People who attach milestones to age are often frustrated or misguided people.
Individuals are running their own races. There are people who own airlines at age of 28 and there are people who beg for next meal at age of 70.
Entering plane age sounds silly for comparison by any standard.
I remembered a time when I went for a training in another Nigerian city (I had stayed in Europe prior to this time, by the way). I had a fully paid for tickets by my company.
I chose road on the return leg instead because I didn't feel comfortable in the outward leg.
If I had my way, I would be traveling by rail especially the fast trains.

1 Like

Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by lepasharon(f): 3:01pm On Apr 20, 2019
lanrexdo:
This one is a dumb fellow. My friend that has traveled more than me..I am far better than he is in terms of EVERYTHING IN ACHIEVEMENT. Either you have been on a plane or not.. That is not an achievement. A useless statement! Everybody has has there time for greatness. We just have to keep hope alive...

What achievements do you have over him?

You seem insecure
Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by lepasharon(f): 3:04pm On Apr 20, 2019
JeromeBlack:
There are people afraid of flight.

I know someone who lives in London but uses buses to go around Europe. He has a funny fear of flying.

Europe has good transport links, you don't need to drive everywhere.
Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by ugorom: 3:07pm On Apr 20, 2019
Thank God you are not God who controls the destinies of men who walks in obedience to His words.Father Abraham left his father's house @ 70,Calab got to the promised land with his inheritence @ 80,And this are men called by the Bible as MEN OF FAITH.So saying such nonsense is simply your opinion rooted in Biblical ignorance.
Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by Jarus(m): 3:07pm On Apr 20, 2019
All you need to enter aeroplane tomorrow is N30k. How is that measure of "life passing" anyone.

2 Likes

Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by ekmike(m): 3:13pm On Apr 20, 2019
I have not boarded one..book one for me to come visit you
Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by colestephan86: 3:16pm On Apr 20, 2019
buygala:
He is actually right smiley

If at 40, Nothing has made you fly in an airplane, even if it's from Abuja to Lagos, then there is definitely something wrong with your standard of living and improvement in capacity to afford life's little conveniences sad

This is my opinion please....I don't have energy for fight smiley

Well as you have said it your opinion, but believe me it the most dumb opinion my friend.
Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by encryptjay(m): 3:22pm On Apr 20, 2019
Sleevia:
are u tall?
Yes boss.
Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by lepasharon(f): 3:23pm On Apr 20, 2019
encryptjay:
I hate traveling for long hours especially by car. Just four hours journey and I develop backache or my legs will hurt badly. If I had the means, it's flight things everytime I'm embarking on a journey.

Thanks for being honest. Every other person here is lying or bragging about their pseudo achievements
Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by Bishopking: 3:25pm On Apr 20, 2019
buygala:

If at 40, Nothing has made you fly in an airplane, even if it's from Abuja to Lagos, then there is definitely something wrong with your standard of living and improvement in capacity to afford life's little conveniences sad

Hmmm. What if he lives in Kogi and he can move from his base to those cities conveniently by road?
Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:26pm On Apr 20, 2019
merahki:

It’s actually Dennis Bergkamp, the Dutch ex Arsenal attacking midfielder that has aerophobia -a fear of flying
Any tournament outside Europe? Count him out

Oh, thanks, bro. For a long while, I had thought that it was Beckham that had flying phobia. How embarrassing cheesy

Thank God I only told my ex.
Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by Bishopking: 3:27pm On Apr 20, 2019
lepasharon:

Thanks for being honest. Every other person here is lying or bragging about their pseudo achievements

Seriously?
Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:28pm On Apr 20, 2019
hausadreturn:
***Dennis Bergkamp
Thanks, bro. At least, I will not have to spread ignorance to my kids. cheesy
Honestly, it is good to verify. For years, I had thought it was David Beckham.

1 Like

Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by lepasharon(f): 3:30pm On Apr 20, 2019
Bishopking:

Seriously?

Yes.
Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by jonnyjustcome22: 3:31pm On Apr 20, 2019
People are so dump when did plane become a yard stick to measure achievement in life. I know so many people who have not enter plane and are above fourty and they are doing well in life.
Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by encryptjay(m): 3:31pm On Apr 20, 2019
lepasharon:

Uwc, honesty is the best policy grin
Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by inspector1(m): 3:38pm On Apr 20, 2019
Nonsense..... My papa enter plane at the age of 91, while my mama be 85? Flying out of the country is never a do or die affairs.
Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by IJEYdiamond(f): 3:45pm On Apr 20, 2019
Very very Silly talk.
You want to be your own boss.
Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by pinkygurl(f): 3:47pm On Apr 20, 2019
germanized:
So because this bros managed to board a plane at 39.5 years, he won't allow us hear word again... cheesy grin

So many nonentities have travelled abroad several times and it hasn't impacted on their level of intelligence and usefulness to the society, e.g. Nigerian politicians... cheesy grin
This one loud o grin

1 Like

Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 20, 2019
pinkygurl:

This one loud o grin

Make dem for hear na! grin
Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by aguiyi2: 3:51pm On Apr 20, 2019
A friend was arrested by EFCC in Lagos and flown in handcuffs to Abuja.Do you now call him an Achiever?
Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by macello4(m): 3:54pm On Apr 20, 2019
buygala:

u don't have energy for fight but u can type nonsens abi? cos ur opinion give u right to do so hon? Age indeed dos not come with wisdom or grammar.

Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by Trustee1: 4:01pm On Apr 20, 2019
lanrexdo:
This one is a dumb fellow. My friend that has traveled more than me..I am far better than he is in terms of EVERYTHING IN ACHIEVEMENT. Either you have been on a plane or not.. That is not an achievement. A useless statement! Everybody has has there time for greatness. We just have to keep hope alive...
Such low self esteem, comparing yourself to someone you call a friend is total envy. Jealousy is a disease,die slow.

1 Like

Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 20, 2019
missyblissy:
Na so.... What a dumb statement indeed. Do you know why some people never enter plane? Like me now wey get phobia for height you think say i go enter plane? Not because i cant fund it but cos of phobia. angry To climb pedestrian bridge na big problem. Escalator nko same thing.... Dont know how am going to over come this phobia but i just have to.
Conquer that fear, it's no reason, you board God Is Good or Agofure motors from Port Harcourt to Lagos by 6am, and one boards a plane by 7.15am at Omagwa airport,while you re about to enter Ughelli, I have alighted at Ikeja airport local wing 8.10am.
Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by KingWarri: 4:10pm On Apr 20, 2019
ademidedavid:
Bros, life have passed u if at 40 you are yet to get married and still buy food from mama put!!!!
I like this one...... grin

1 Like

Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by KingWarri: 4:11pm On Apr 20, 2019
legalwealth:
grin grin grin

This is dumb but thank God I've entered plane and I'm yet to clock 40! !!
grin hope say no be Edo flight
Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by McTobe(m): 4:30pm On Apr 20, 2019
I pity people that works with this one in the office and even his neighbors in the house. Of all things to use and measure material progress it’s flight ticket that is less than 40K. Just advertising his low IQ Upanda.
Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by crixlight2(m): 4:31pm On Apr 20, 2019
Nbote:

Oga why U dey jealous ur friend Na?
Bro it is not about jealousy ,I have a friend that don enter plane to Dubai with his life savings seeking a greener pasture, while me dey here and start a building materials business , He is back now in Lagos doing security guard for one supermarket while I am happily married with kid. I am not mocking him just giving an example
Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by Sirwallace(m): 4:38pm On Apr 20, 2019
The guy is so wrong.
They are many business men whose targeted customers are within their vicinity who dont need to travel by air to get their supplies or get to their customers.

However, if we can afford it, most of us would be flying by air when we travel long distance considering our bad roads, traffic and poor road network system.
Re: If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man by sonnie10: 4:45pm On Apr 20, 2019
crixlight2:

Bro it is not about jealousy ,I have a friend that don enter plane to Dubai with his life savings seeking a greener pasture, while me dey here and start a building materials business , He is back now in Lagos doing security guard for one supermarket while I am happily married with kid. I am not mocking him just giving an example
And you think that is where the race end? The truth is that the guy might still be better than you tomorrow. Nothing is certain in life except death.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of Abeokuta The Industrial Capital Of The SW. / Seven Important Points To Know Before Travelling To Dubai / Lagos And Onitsha Are Most Urbanized Areas In Nigeria - Demographia 2020 Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.