Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,225 members, 7,957,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:06 PM

2baba Reveals What 20 Years In Music Industry Taught Him - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2baba Reveals What 20 Years In Music Industry Taught Him (15498 Views)

Banker Reveals The Lesson His Driver Taught Him On Personal Finance / 2face Idibia (2baba) Reveals Why Wizkid Songs Don't Have Lyrics / AY Reveals How A Friend's Experience Taught Him Loyalty Can't Be Controlled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2baba Reveals What 20 Years In Music Industry Taught Him by enolife2(m): 8:40am On Apr 20, 2019
2face is only Nigeria Musician I can spend my money to Watch him perform live. His music is more than what you hear

1 Like

Re: 2baba Reveals What 20 Years In Music Industry Taught Him by KingWarri: 8:42am On Apr 20, 2019
Davidzy23:
2baba the legend.... Indomie generation will not understand him..
we have past indomie generation this is ZeeWorld generation..... grin

2 Likes

Re: 2baba Reveals What 20 Years In Music Industry Taught Him by niyex77(m): 8:43am On Apr 20, 2019
[quote author=kikio1992 post=77694023]Popular Nigerian singer, 2Baba, this week celebrated 20 years in the music industry, and he has revealed what he learnt over the years.

In a chat with Showtime, revealed that he learnt not to judge himself by what others her doing. 2Baba said;

Source: https://lailasnews.com/2baba-20-years-music-industry-taught/

Hmmm... It actually reflects in his character, good one 2baba.

1 Like

Re: 2baba Reveals What 20 Years In Music Industry Taught Him by Halo22: 8:45am On Apr 20, 2019
Congrats to Tubaba, the Afro hip hop legend. He really passed through huddles to make it and not all these soft work boys claiming they are super stars

1 Like

Re: 2baba Reveals What 20 Years In Music Industry Taught Him by macello4(m): 8:47am On Apr 20, 2019
gay baba go and pay thief.
Re: 2baba Reveals What 20 Years In Music Industry Taught Him by Michaelisaacng(m): 9:06am On Apr 20, 2019
*WE HAVE 10 ACRES OF DRY LAND FOR SALE AT FOLU JUNCTION IBEJU-LEKKI*

_adjacent to La campaign tropicana Along the road_

PRICE PER PLOT: #1.5million naira

PRICE PER ACRE: #6million naira

*Title: Government Approved Registered Survey and Deed of Assignment*

*Size: 600sqm*

*PLEASE NOTE*
*❌No Survey fee:*
*❌No future Development fee*
*❌No allocation fee*
*❌No Omonile wahala*
*❌The land is Free from All forms of encumbrances*

*After payment you get this�*
*✔Registered Survey and Layout*
*✔Deed of assignment*
*✔Contract of sale (COS)*
*✔ payment receipt*

*ALLOCATION IS INSTANTLY*

For more information site inspection and plots purchase 08060606005

Re: 2baba Reveals What 20 Years In Music Industry Taught Him by BafanaBafana: 9:12am On Apr 20, 2019
His lyrics are deep, his stage performance is unmatched. He has grown past the stage of lip singing.

Baba na baba

1 Like

Re: 2baba Reveals What 20 Years In Music Industry Taught Him by computer0810(m): 9:20am On Apr 20, 2019
macello4:
gay baba go and pay thief.
why d hate....u don't always have to be bitter...it will destroy ur reasoning and make u stagnant....if u cannot celebrate 2baba I wonder who then u will celebrate as an industry icon

1 Like

Re: 2baba Reveals What 20 Years In Music Industry Taught Him by macello4(m): 9:43am On Apr 20, 2019
computer0810:
why d hate....u don't always have to be bitter...it will destroy ur reasoning and make u stagnant....if u cannot celebrate 2baba I wonder who then u will celebrate as an industry icon
u must be very stupid for u to type those rubish above me with that ur leprocy hand. How my comment concern ur fada? Oloriburuku omo ale.

Re: 2baba Reveals What 20 Years In Music Industry Taught Him by computer0810(m): 9:52am On Apr 20, 2019
macello4:
u must be very stupid for u to type those rubish above me with that ur leprocy hand. How my comment concern ur fada? Oloriburuku omo ale.
may u not end well...seems u have bad mouth...RIP in advance
Re: 2baba Reveals What 20 Years In Music Industry Taught Him by macello4(m): 9:56am On Apr 20, 2019
[quote author=computer0810 post=77698142]may u not end well...seems u have bad mouth...RIP in advance [/quote just as u have said so shall it be for u, ur FAMILY, ur generation yet on born. Ur days are number from today.
Re: 2baba Reveals What 20 Years In Music Industry Taught Him by mamajj17(f): 10:17am On Apr 20, 2019
QuietHammer:

Ogbeni show yourself love by jerking off. How that wan take concern us?

Be a part of A GOOD NEWS
Re: 2baba Reveals What 20 Years In Music Industry Taught Him by Sprumbaba: 10:40am On Apr 20, 2019
Kalashnikov102:
.... And he forgot to mention that Black Face is his worst nightmare Lol

And the act of sowing seeds to several women

1 Like

Re: 2baba Reveals What 20 Years In Music Industry Taught Him by Jyde89: 11:57am On Apr 20, 2019
Am i the only one who isn't freaked by this guy's achievements, for someone who has been gifted with such immense talent, fame and fortune. IMO he gave back little compared to the likes of Don Jazzy, Olamide, Davido. His talent is undeniable but the notable thing he did with his power was bed lots of women and fathered many children. He had the opportunity to rise to the level of Fela (IMO) but he allowed his dick do the thinking, even Bez created a music hub to further develop music in the country. Tu face is great no doubt, but he should have been much more.
Re: 2baba Reveals What 20 Years In Music Industry Taught Him by Obakoolex(m): 12:20pm On Apr 20, 2019
Wantedmiller:
I opened this page because I saw Tuface and not other boys jumping up and down calming they are singing without impacting to the society.

Tubaba....... you are my greatest musician Ever.

Your songs has taught me a lot about life.

may God continue to bless you........ living legend you are sir.
Which of his song in particular taught you about life cool
Re: 2baba Reveals What 20 Years In Music Industry Taught Him by TemmyT002(m): 2:25pm On Apr 20, 2019
Wonderful statement.
Re: 2baba Reveals What 20 Years In Music Industry Taught Him by TemmyT002(m): 2:25pm On Apr 20, 2019
Obakoolex:

Dance in the rain
If to say
Re: 2baba Reveals What 20 Years In Music Industry Taught Him by Tonygeesm(m): 3:49pm On Apr 20, 2019
QuietHammer:

Ogbeni show yourself love by jerking off. How that wan take concern us?
stupiid person
Re: 2baba Reveals What 20 Years In Music Industry Taught Him by QuietHammer(m): 4:49pm On Apr 20, 2019
Tonygeesm:
stupiid person
Is that all you've got?
Re: 2baba Reveals What 20 Years In Music Industry Taught Him by Wantedmiller: 7:32pm On Apr 20, 2019
Obakoolex:
A lot of his songs

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Apologises To Linda Ikeji / Vee: Hugs Are Banned In 2022, Greet Me From A Distance / Popular Abuja Based Comedian Shortcut Releases Amazing Photos Ahead Of His Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.