Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,164 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Set Of Quintuplets After 18 Years Of Waiting (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Set Of Quintuplets After 18 Years Of Waiting (photos) (782 Views)

Mother Of Quintuplets Stranded In Hospital. Incurs N3.7million Bill / Susan Egenti Delivers Quintuplets After 16 Years Of Childlessness / Woman Delivers Quintuplets After 20 Years Of Marriage Without A Child [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Set Of Quintuplets After 18 Years Of Waiting (photos) by Bimpeusman: 8:21am On Apr 20, 2019
A 42-year-old Nigerian woman and her husband, Mr and Mrs Okeigbo, have welcomed their set of quintuplets 18 years after marriage.

The couple got married in 2001 and have since waited to have a child of their own. After many failed attempts, they welcomed their bundles of joy, three boys and two girls, through In-Vitro Fertilisation (IVF) at the Federal Medical Center, Lokoja, Kogi state.

The quintuplets weighed 1.3kg 1.6kg, 1.7kg, 1.8kg and 1.9kg, respectively.

https://www.everyvibes.com.ng/2019/04/Nigerian-Woman-Welcomes-A-Set-Of-Quintuplets-After-18-Years-Of-Waiting-photos.html

Seun lalasticala mynd44

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Set Of Quintuplets After 18 Years Of Waiting (photos) by daddytime(m): 8:22am On Apr 20, 2019
This is beautiful but can be a huge toll in today's economy...
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Set Of Quintuplets After 18 Years Of Waiting (photos) by Bimpeusman: 8:25am On Apr 20, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Set Of Quintuplets After 18 Years Of Waiting (photos) by sinaj(f): 8:26am On Apr 20, 2019
18years?

Mehn her patience is top notch

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Set Of Quintuplets After 18 Years Of Waiting (photos) by Bizmagnet: 8:26am On Apr 20, 2019
18 years of marriage no be joke ooo. Only those who have experienced similar thing can understand how it feels but come what may, no case is closed before God. May we never be barren in life.

Don't cripple the growth of your business and ideas by being non-challant. Get your website/blog today at affordable price. Check my signature for contacts.
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Set Of Quintuplets After 18 Years Of Waiting (photos) by dollyjoy(f): 8:33am On Apr 20, 2019
Haaaaaa.... Is it not too much shocked
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Set Of Quintuplets After 18 Years Of Waiting (photos) by chriskosherbal(m): 8:34am On Apr 20, 2019
daddytime:
These kids are cute, congratulations to both parents that was quite a longtime .

@ daddytime, the God who gave them these babies is sure capable of providing for them.
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Set Of Quintuplets After 18 Years Of Waiting (photos) by Bimpeusman: 8:48am On Apr 20, 2019
daddytime:

God will provide for them
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Set Of Quintuplets After 18 Years Of Waiting (photos) by 247naijamedia: 9:08am On Apr 20, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Set Of Quintuplets After 18 Years Of Waiting (photos) by daddytime(m): 9:20am On Apr 20, 2019
chriskosherbal:
These kids are cute, congratulations to both parents that was quite a longtime .

@ daddytime, the God who gave them these babies is sure capable of providing for them.

I concur wholesomely...kids are indeed a blessing...people hardly ever notice this, but most times, their arrival make things soft in a way that one can't even explain how it happens. You just find yourself breezing through effortlessly ad meeting every one of their needs.
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Set Of Quintuplets After 18 Years Of Waiting (photos) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 20, 2019
This is beautiful
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Set Of Quintuplets After 18 Years Of Waiting (photos) by Greatzeus(m): 11:47pm On Apr 20, 2019
All glory to God. I pray God keeps the children and provide for the parents to meet all their needs.
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Set Of Quintuplets After 18 Years Of Waiting (photos) by Validcode: 3:28am On Apr 21, 2019
Bizmagnet:
18 years of marriage no be joke ooo. Only those who have experienced similar thing can understand how it feels but come what may, no case is closed before God. May we never be barren in life.

Being in this situation for 3yrs (unexplained infertility). Sometimes when I am alone, I just cry for no reason. It's a terrible experience.

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do!? / I Need A Room Self Contain Around Oshodi / If Life Ends Now...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.