Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

What Should I Do!? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Should I Do!? (785 Views)

Dairy of a book nerd / Should I Tell My Neighbour To Go & Do DNA Test On His Kids? / She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do!? by Olamsoh: 4:44pm On Jul 09, 2019
I have been married for 14years 'we' have 3kids(all boys) but none of them belongs to me. I know this for a fact but my wife does not know that I know.

Let me explain.
5years before I met my wife, I was involved in a car accident together with two of my friends. We were traveling from Lagos to Abuja and our car skidded off the road. I was the only survivor of that accident, my friends died.
I spent about 11months at the hospital and that left me with a condition that says I can't have children.
I gave my life to Jesus Christ and became a committed Christian after the incident.
In summary I became a pastor in a local church in my community 5years later and met my wife in the process. I did not tell her about my condition because I was hopeful that God will heal me. 6years into our marriage my wife got pregnant and had 'our' first child.
T
o be sure, I secretly went for a DNA n it was clear I wasn't the father. I repeated the test for all 3 children and they are all not mine. I have been living with this situation for the past 8 years and I am beginning to get irritated by both the children and my wife.
My wife pretends to be a good wife. She goes round preaching to young women in the church about the need to remain faithful to their partners but she has had 3 children by another man or men I don't know. I want to confront her, but I am confused as to how to go about d situation
I am just angry and irritated by everyone in my house lately. I feel like a total stranger in my own home.
What should I do!?
Not my story
Re: What Should I Do!? by dingbang(m): 5:09pm On Jul 09, 2019
Story doesn't add up

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do!? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 09, 2019
Well tell the owner of the story or victim to stay that way, further reaction to the current course of reality will do him more harm than good.

Stay mute and take that sterile secret to the grave. It's life, we all get played one way or the other.

4 Likes

Re: What Should I Do!? by Graxie(f): 5:25pm On Jul 09, 2019
Did you tell her that you can't father a child? You deceived her, and you are here claiming pastor. You better start caring for those innocent kids that you guys brought into deceptive home. Fake Christians everywhere. I am sure if you had told her your problem, she wouldn't have married you or she would have opted for adoption. Since you knew from first child, why didn't you confront her? I feel the story is fake.

4 Likes

Re: What Should I Do!? by mrjojo: 5:41pm On Jul 09, 2019
What is the title of this nollywood "blockbuster"?

3 Likes

Re: What Should I Do!? by Pavore9: 6:38pm On Jul 09, 2019
Same tales by moonlight thread was posted some months back! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do!? by Olamsoh: 8:02am On Jul 11, 2019
Link?
Pavore9:
Same tales by moonlight thread was posted some months back! cheesy
Re: What Should I Do!? by shege45: 10:23am On Jul 11, 2019
I have seen this story somewhere bfor

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do!? by Olamsoh: 12:16pm On Jul 15, 2019
angry angry angry
shege45:
I have seen this story somewhere bfor

(1) (Reply)

If Life Ends Now... / Read This And Drop Your Opinion / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.