Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Naomi Campbell & Gucci To Launch Fashion Design Schools In Unilag, Others - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Naomi Campbell & Gucci To Launch Fashion Design Schools In Unilag, Others (17883 Views)

Black Panther In UNILAG Final Year Medical Exam Question (photo) / Monitor Lizard Killed Now In UNILAG (Photos) / Strange Test Econometrics Question In UNILAG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naomi Campbell & Gucci To Launch Fashion Design Schools In Unilag, Others by Tedpgrass: 9:44am On Apr 20, 2019
This is a great idea but a little unrealistic at this point in time.

Particularly with funding.

If they are really serious about this, they need to use their AFIMMA initiatives a little better..

Engage more with the existing fledgling outfits with different very visibly advertised pop-up stops across West Africa.

Then create a part Internet served pathway with monthly classes for these several hubs and build traction that way..

Otherwise ideas will be rubbished and re-engineered by some other savvy people..

Only after creating awareness and establishing verified pathways can we look at creating small Central St-Martin's alongst the W. A coast.

Re: Naomi Campbell & Gucci To Launch Fashion Design Schools In Unilag, Others by Bluntemperor: 9:50am On Apr 20, 2019
Who gave a Bleep? upanda-Fashion .Pls this is an Ivory Tower,Naomi we celebrate Silicon Valley Professors not celebrities that will eventually open secret God-given endowments,values as invaluable through wanton unclothedness.enough of these.
Re: Naomi Campbell & Gucci To Launch Fashion Design Schools In Unilag, Others by Originalsly: 9:57am On Apr 20, 2019
Hmmm...a load of rubbish. People looking to make money. Nelson told her to push Africa yearsssss ago.... she now decided to do so with GUCCI. Why not e wearing and promoting African brands for the world to see? Why not encourage other celebrities to do same?...instead of almost always proudly wearing GUCCI? In pic... talking about promoting African designers... how many of them are wearing African branded clothing? And the FG... $500 M to establish economic zones . What does that mean? These people can call money but can't detail how it will be spent.
Re: Naomi Campbell & Gucci To Launch Fashion Design Schools In Unilag, Others by Tapout(m): 9:59am On Apr 20, 2019
i hope shes going to be paying her tax, it's not to come and be making money off gullible Nigerians.
Re: Naomi Campbell & Gucci To Launch Fashion Design Schools In Unilag, Others by Westsida: 10:28am On Apr 20, 2019
suckmyPENIS:
Good move by them...At least those students will gain the knowledge of how Gucci is being produced...the real one and not the other Gucci

If you think Gucci will teach anybody that’s not working in Gucci how their product were made, then you can think anything!
Re: Naomi Campbell & Gucci To Launch Fashion Design Schools In Unilag, Others by booblacain(m): 10:52am On Apr 20, 2019
Harrystuni:
This wizkids concubine

Your brain is obviously too small to comprehend what she was trying to do with wizkid.
Re: Naomi Campbell & Gucci To Launch Fashion Design Schools In Unilag, Others by Redeakaa(m): 10:53am On Apr 20, 2019
justdogitto:
All this long epistle just to explain say some tailor wan build tailoring shop

I tire o.....i didn't even read a single sentence there sef and u just told me what dah hole long tori is all about in one sentence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naomi Campbell & Gucci To Launch Fashion Design Schools In Unilag, Others by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 20, 2019
vivienD:
Why must it always be in UNILAG

Lol. That Unilag ehn. Buh why you dey vex?
Re: Naomi Campbell & Gucci To Launch Fashion Design Schools In Unilag, Others by Gforce2019: 11:04am On Apr 20, 2019
vivienD:

Because that is where real leaders of tomorrow are being tutored....The rest are just....

3 Likes

Re: Naomi Campbell & Gucci To Launch Fashion Design Schools In Unilag, Others by 9jaRealist: 11:13am On Apr 20, 2019
Abegi do it at the Lagos Business School...
Leave the cultists in Unilag to their usual Ghana-Must-Go shirts. grin
Re: Naomi Campbell & Gucci To Launch Fashion Design Schools In Unilag, Others by Westsida: 11:24am On Apr 20, 2019
Amuocha:
Something we get in Aba freely.
Come to Aba market and see fashion designs from the head shocked
See that one leg like giraffe own angry

We talking about classic designers, you dey talk to Aba... Aba ko, ada ni

1 Like

Re: Naomi Campbell & Gucci To Launch Fashion Design Schools In Unilag, Others by Westsida: 11:26am On Apr 20, 2019
czarina:
you mean "godmother"?

What is she offering Wizkid?
Re: Naomi Campbell & Gucci To Launch Fashion Design Schools In Unilag, Others by aribisala0(m): 11:43am On Apr 20, 2019
mmorah6:
please i need 5000 likes i want to cook soup with it
with them undecided
Re: Naomi Campbell & Gucci To Launch Fashion Design Schools In Unilag, Others by seguntijan(m): 12:57pm On Apr 20, 2019
vivienD:

As far as fashion and entertainment is concerned, If it's not unilag then it can't be any other school.

2 Likes

Re: Naomi Campbell & Gucci To Launch Fashion Design Schools In Unilag, Others by lobell: 1:40pm On Apr 20, 2019
This woman has still not disclosed what exactly she is looking for in Nigeria.
Re: Naomi Campbell & Gucci To Launch Fashion Design Schools In Unilag, Others by RTSC: 2:10pm On Apr 20, 2019
seguntijan:

As far as fashion and entertainment is concerned, If it's not unilag then it can't be any other school.
It's because it's in Lagos , which is the centre of fashion in Nigeria.

It's not because unilag is this or that. It's because unilag is in Lagos.
Re: Naomi Campbell & Gucci To Launch Fashion Design Schools In Unilag, Others by udwise123: 2:32pm On Apr 20, 2019
justdogitto:
All this long epistle just to explain say some tailor wan build tailoring shop
grin
Re: Naomi Campbell & Gucci To Launch Fashion Design Schools In Unilag, Others by udwise123: 2:33pm On Apr 20, 2019
Redeakaa:

I tire o.....i didn't even read a single sentence there sef and u just told me what dah hole long tori is all about in one sentence
grin
Re: Naomi Campbell & Gucci To Launch Fashion Design Schools In Unilag, Others by blackmaine: 5:20pm On Apr 20, 2019
I really do appreciate , African fashion industry is futurizing , one day someone overseas will invite me for such like mannered occasion maybe to have a partnership with my Brand so as to send the language " Afroconceptfashion" to the whites too
Re: Naomi Campbell & Gucci To Launch Fashion Design Schools In Unilag, Others by seguntijan(m): 12:56am On Apr 21, 2019
RTSC:

LASU, YABATECH, LASPOTECH, etc are in Zamfara abi?

1 Like

Re: Naomi Campbell & Gucci To Launch Fashion Design Schools In Unilag, Others by RTSC: 2:43am On Apr 21, 2019
seguntijan:

LASU, YABATECH, LASPOTECH, etc are in Zamfara abi?
Who will choose lasu when you have a federal university with more diversity?

So if they go to Ibadan, they will choose Ibadan poly over UI?
Re: Naomi Campbell & Gucci To Launch Fashion Design Schools In Unilag, Others by haryomikun(m): 12:19am On Apr 22, 2019
kheny12:
cos Unilag is the among the best
Nope... Simply because Unilag is located in Lagos... The audience there is quite exposed
Re: Naomi Campbell & Gucci To Launch Fashion Design Schools In Unilag, Others by haryomikun(m): 12:20am On Apr 22, 2019
RTSC:

Same thing I just said
Re: Naomi Campbell & Gucci To Launch Fashion Design Schools In Unilag, Others by dalass(f): 9:09pm On Oct 02, 2020
mmorah6:

grin

Call me when its done cheesy
Re: Naomi Campbell & Gucci To Launch Fashion Design Schools In Unilag, Others by Lammy804(f): 1:28am On Mar 09, 2021
mmorah6:

Hello Mmorah6 , I followed up your threads and I have something to talk to you about. Please drop your number or your email. My email is @Kaylammy9@gmail.com. i hope you get to see this soon.. I ll be expecting to hear from you. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Defence Academy (NDA) Releases AFSB Screening List (view List Here) / Unilorin Post Ume 2009/2010 / Thugs Beat-up Teacher Who Flogged Oba-of-Benin's Grand-daughter!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.