Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,850 members, 7,820,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Breakdown Of Buhari’s Travels Since He Assumed Office Revealed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breakdown Of Buhari’s Travels Since He Assumed Office Revealed (25452 Views)

Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) / PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 / Reno, Fayose Mock President Buhari for saying he assumed office in 2005 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breakdown Of Buhari’s Travels Since He Assumed Office Revealed by bluefilm: 11:19am On Apr 20, 2019
Monitoring spirits everywhere sad

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of Buhari’s Travels Since He Assumed Office Revealed by Auxtin85(m): 11:20am On Apr 20, 2019
Na wetin person do too much dey kill am. Don’t be surprise if he die for plan crash.

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of Buhari’s Travels Since He Assumed Office Revealed by gratiaeo(m): 11:20am On Apr 20, 2019
We want to know how much the travel cost Nigeria
Re: Breakdown Of Buhari’s Travels Since He Assumed Office Revealed by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 20, 2019
Ajala the traveller.

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of Buhari’s Travels Since He Assumed Office Revealed by IMASTEX: 11:23am On Apr 20, 2019
Rogersmith:

Bros how do I pay my 15k. I don’t want to have problems in the future.
Just leave the country to be free from the debt imposed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breakdown Of Buhari’s Travels Since He Assumed Office Revealed by alezzy13: 11:23am On Apr 20, 2019
15k x 200million nigerians=?
Re: Breakdown Of Buhari’s Travels Since He Assumed Office Revealed by fredoooooo: 11:24am On Apr 20, 2019
Those travellings are still more productive than the entire pdp reign ... On to the next level
Re: Breakdown Of Buhari’s Travels Since He Assumed Office Revealed by KingLennon(m): 11:24am On Apr 20, 2019
Rogersmith:

I think say I funny o till I jam you grin. No be lie o, you want clear yourself in advance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakdown Of Buhari’s Travels Since He Assumed Office Revealed by Nattyzee(m): 11:28am On Apr 20, 2019
Nd d only tym dis guy travel within Nigeria was during election. I doubt he has gone to any state up to 3 times in 4 years
Re: Breakdown Of Buhari’s Travels Since He Assumed Office Revealed by Ubdavis(m): 11:29am On Apr 20, 2019
Little wonder why he is not always aware of the happenings in the country..
Re: Breakdown Of Buhari’s Travels Since He Assumed Office Revealed by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 20, 2019
Rogersmith:

Lol.

I'm gonna send my details to ya, believe me, I'll make sure it gets to Chinese govt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breakdown Of Buhari’s Travels Since He Assumed Office Revealed by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 20, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Breakdown Of Buhari’s Travels Since He Assumed Office Revealed by SarkinYarki: 11:37am On Apr 20, 2019
most useless president ever!!

3 Likes

Re: Breakdown Of Buhari’s Travels Since He Assumed Office Revealed by RillJ(m): 11:40am On Apr 20, 2019
Greetings with a big shout. Popsi don show!!!

ekensi01:
Let me drop this
Re: Breakdown Of Buhari’s Travels Since He Assumed Office Revealed by SeeNN: 11:42am On Apr 20, 2019
Rogersmith:

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breakdown Of Buhari’s Travels Since He Assumed Office Revealed by Indomie001: 11:50am On Apr 20, 2019
nurufirst:
Forget bubbba... Come rejoice with us at IFe 27th of this month
your wife is beautiful.

Happy married life �

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breakdown Of Buhari’s Travels Since He Assumed Office Revealed by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 20, 2019
Tax payers money wasted on rubbish,kontinu!!
Re: Breakdown Of Buhari’s Travels Since He Assumed Office Revealed by SoNature(m): 11:59am On Apr 20, 2019
SarkinYarki:
most useless president ever!!

Why do you hate this man this much?

I voted for Atiku too, but what you are displaying online is sheer hate and not criticism.

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of Buhari’s Travels Since He Assumed Office Revealed by CoolAmbience(m): 12:06pm On Apr 20, 2019
Awol1:
Apart from the loans from China which ensured that every Nigerian now owes China 15k, these travels have yielded practically nothing.

I don't any President will ever break his record.

Mtcheew.

You seem like one thrives in pettiness.
Re: Breakdown Of Buhari’s Travels Since He Assumed Office Revealed by blackpanda: 12:09pm On Apr 20, 2019
Awol1:
Apart from the loans from China which ensured that every Nigerian now owes China 15k, these travels have yielded practically nothing.

I don't any President will ever break his record.

That's how u guys cook up fake news and lies just cos u hate buhari. Smh. Pathetic wailers
Re: Breakdown Of Buhari’s Travels Since He Assumed Office Revealed by Atikuguy2019: 12:11pm On Apr 20, 2019
Rogersmith:

...Bros go to First bank and get the form...they will give you a special pin...eg.... MyChineseloanpaymentpin...no body will disturb you in the future again... Yusuf Buhari...will pay my own.....if not i go beat crazy comot for that him small head...he will pay for his father's Sin...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breakdown Of Buhari’s Travels Since He Assumed Office Revealed by godliman: 12:26pm On Apr 20, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

You can imagine, out of 3 years, he spent 1 year 39 days abroad shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Junketting president!!!

Falz don even sing song for am!!! "4years tenure, 3years holiday" grin grin cheesy
Las las he will come and blame gej, pdp and gadaffi for his failure. The only good thing about his travels is while he was away pyo pacified the avengers and brought nigeria out of reccession

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of Buhari’s Travels Since He Assumed Office Revealed by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 20, 2019
the redundant / self serving anscestor is a gross misfit!... dude is busy at nothing!.....

#all motion, no movement!
Re: Breakdown Of Buhari’s Travels Since He Assumed Office Revealed by SaintM90(m): 12:41pm On Apr 20, 2019
Who get the Chinese account number abeg, I wantu kukuma pay my own 15k now b4 e go add for this #NEXTLEVEL cool grin grin[s][/s]

Re: Breakdown Of Buhari’s Travels Since He Assumed Office Revealed by towyeenbell2: 12:45pm On Apr 20, 2019
The mumu that have time to compose this should do the exact same for president trump of America.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Breakdown Of Buhari’s Travels Since He Assumed Office Revealed by HeyCorleone(m): 1:01pm On Apr 20, 2019
basty:
What do you (dumb) want to achieve in this useless and senseless post?
Drinking panadol for Buhari headache.

Obviously you are a political illiterate.

There's something called accountability. We don't pay taxes for some idlot to spend it abroad all in the name of medical tourism and whatnots.

How can a GCFR spend a year, one month and some days abroad barely spending 4 years in office without any meaningful contribution to his country?

And you're surprised why people are concerned?

Well it's classical foóls like you this government needs to sustain its rhetoric and stale propaganda. Enjoy the cool-aid.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakdown Of Buhari’s Travels Since He Assumed Office Revealed by Neoteny(m): 1:09pm On Apr 20, 2019
Posted by one Ngozi Clara....who else?

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of Buhari’s Travels Since He Assumed Office Revealed by opribo(m): 1:15pm On Apr 20, 2019
Just gallivanting about achieving nothing. Surely the man doesn't know what he is doing, he looks confused.

We ain't going to get it better even if we allow him to enjoy the stolen mandate. We must rescue our nation from this types of people.
Re: Breakdown Of Buhari’s Travels Since He Assumed Office Revealed by yungpowers(m): 1:34pm On Apr 20, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

You can imagine, out of 3 years, he spent 1 year 39 days abroad shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Junketting president!!!

Falz don even sing song for am!!! "4years tenure, 3years holiday" grin grin cheesy
What's the name of the song?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sirika: Why FG Didn’t Waste Time Giving Approval For New Lagos Airport / List Of Nigerians Shortlisted For National Honours / Shekau - Obama, Others Are No Match For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.