Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) (13433 Views)

Security Has Improved In Nigeria Since I Assumed Office – Tinubu / Breakdown Of Buhari’s Travels Since He Assumed Office Revealed / Reno, Fayose Mock President Buhari for saying he assumed office in 2005 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) by MrNotAgain: 11:14pm On Jun 14, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DN6LJ4vvB7I

The Governor of Imo State, Hope Uzodinma, on Wednesday, said the subnational was in a state of disrepair when he assumed office on January 15, 2020.

“Given the situation in Imo State before 2020 when I became the governor and the situation of Imo State today, 2023, three years after, a lot of things are there for people to now know that there is a huge difference,” Uzodinma said during an appearance on Channels Television’s Politics Today.

“When I came to Imo State, I met a moribund state, a state that was in distress. A state, I can even say, that was in the cemetery; I exhumed the body.

“Can you imagine a state where I came as the governor and everybody absconded? No handover note. There was no compass for me to navigate the aircraft.”

According to the governor, after harvesting information from “official and unofficial quarters,” he was able to establish a nominal roll.

Uzodinma added that he “re-established” the civil service, created a payroll, and began to rehabilitate all the infrastructure which he described as dilapidated.

“The infrastructure deficit was so huge, all the roads were not motorable, all the hospitals were not working. I started,” he said.

As the candidate of the All Progressives Congress, the governor is seeking re-election in the state’s governorship election scheduled for November 11, 2023.

Other candidates include Samuel Anyawu (PDP), Senator Athan Achonu (Labour Party), Anthony Ejiogu (All Progressives Grand Alliance), and Ikenga Okere (Accord Party).
Source- https://www.channelstv.com/2023/06/14/imo-was-in-the-cemetery-when-i-assumed-office-i-exhumed-it-uzodimma/

1 Like

Re: Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) by TemplarLandry: 11:16pm On Jun 14, 2023
grin Papa Ejima.

28 Likes

Re: Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) by inoki247: 11:17pm On Jun 14, 2023
Lol that means Coffin Business must be booming when you just got dere grin grin grin grin

You should av done some empowerment on Coffin making den to boost the State IGR.....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) by b3llo(m): 11:50pm On Jun 14, 2023
inoki247:
Lol that means Coffin Business must be booming when you just got dere grin grin grin grin

You should av done some empowerment on Coffin making den to boost the State IGR.....
hehehe... No wonder he opened the gate of death upon his people. Every week people were killed in Imo... I pray that madness stops

51 Likes

Re: Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) by fadsam: 11:55pm On Jun 14, 2023
Ndi exhumer!!

6 Likes

Re: Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:11am On Jun 15, 2023
grin grin grin😂😂😂
Re: Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) by villa9555: 8:39am On Jun 15, 2023
Yes I agree with him
The past administration said acidic rain was damaging the road he constructed- only for him to go to federal government to speak 100 languages to win presidency ticket and lead Nigeria-

Thank God for Hope who counted that rubbish philosophy now Imo state has one of d best roads

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) by Yankiss(m): 8:39am On Jun 15, 2023
Yes, he exhumed the corpse. And killed again and buried. grin

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) by MorataFC: 8:40am On Jun 15, 2023
Wahala raise to power 2 grin grin grin
Re: Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) by slawomir: 8:40am On Jun 15, 2023
Damnnn niggar
Isoright
Re: Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) by Lovenorth: 8:40am On Jun 15, 2023
Igbo land was a cemetery grin, Nigerians deserved the leaders they have

1 Like

Re: Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) by DBossNG(m): 8:40am On Jun 15, 2023
undecided
Re: Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) by alizma: 8:41am On Jun 15, 2023
I heard he is doing well in term of road construction.
I hope his people will not reject him because he is in APC.

12 Likes

Re: Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) by ican2020: 8:41am On Jun 15, 2023
The man who told the world that he invited soldiers to his state and the rest is sad history

Re: Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) by Tosbinta: 8:41am On Jun 15, 2023
sad
Re: Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) by Chuksyno(m): 8:42am On Jun 15, 2023
Behold the worst imo state governor if not worst southeast governor.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) by SmartGadgetz: 8:43am On Jun 15, 2023
Exhumer grin.

If you need
• Keywords Researcher
• SEO Contents Writer
• Onpage SEO Optimizer
• Backlinks Builder

Chat me up.

1 Like

Re: Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) by UptownVibes(m): 8:43am On Jun 15, 2023
People will still vote him.. Most nigerians prefer opprrssors to rule over them..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) by elefind(m): 8:43am On Jun 15, 2023
Funny governor
Re: Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) by chicoMX(m): 8:43am On Jun 15, 2023
grin

Hope Uzodinma is yet to carryout any significant project in Imo state. Ever since he became governor, I have never seen him on FP for projects commissioning of completion.

The sad part is , he's the favorite to win the forthcoming elections.

1 Like

Re: Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) by STEWpid(f): 8:43am On Jun 15, 2023
Chai..

Cemetery! That's a spiritual word.

Hian!
Re: Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) by nairavsdollars(f): 8:44am On Jun 15, 2023
This man has a bad mouth. I remembered when he likened APGA to Keke napep

2 Likes

Re: Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) by Padipadi(m): 8:44am On Jun 15, 2023
Choice of bad words. Smh for the IQ of Nija politicians.
Re: Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) by Shellsploit: 8:44am On Jun 15, 2023
Lagos state is better
Re: Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) by iamyemiakins(m): 8:44am On Jun 15, 2023
DJ YK Mule
Re: Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) by jmoore(m): 8:45am On Jun 15, 2023
/
Re: Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) by BigBlackPreek(m): 8:45am On Jun 15, 2023
wow for real
congratulations ooo
Re: Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) by SLOVFO(m): 8:45am On Jun 15, 2023
Poor Imolites. Imo that used to be the pride of the east has now become a shadow of itself because of politics.

4 Likes

Re: Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) by xpressionx(m): 8:45am On Jun 15, 2023
Other South East Skuller.

you've learnt from your south west brother's.

No wonder the deaths in Imo has increased since you took over,all in a biď to have more skulls Mr "Exhumer"

1 Like

Re: Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) by Judolisco(m): 8:45am On Jun 15, 2023
Dis guy still dey talk Sha... Supreme court governor

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Former President Jonathan Appointments In His 5+years,north Never CRIED / Begin Impeachment Proceedings Against Buhari Now-ffk / My Lawyer Qualified To Handle My Case Against Buhari - Atiku Tells INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.