Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,212 members, 7,818,721 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Numerology, Spirituality And Decoding Words. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Numerology, Spirituality And Decoding Words. (934 Views)

Is There Really A Difference Between Spirituality And Religion? / How To Balance Spirituality And Academics / Dreams: understanding and decoding the mysteries of it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Numerology, Spirituality And Decoding Words. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 15, 2023
I just created this topic to share some of my knowledge on numerology. If you even look through my profile here you'd notice I listed some numbers (44,444, 777 , etc) as numbers that i hold close to my heart 🀍❀️. Common knowledge for the spiritually enlightened people who can relate.

As most of us already know, numerology is the science of numbers. It is commonly used by people all around the world for various purposes. Especially esoteric sciences.

However, putting your trust and dependency on numerology is frown upon in Christianity. This is because you are to depend solely on the grace and power of Yahweh and His Son Yeshua, more commonly referred to as Jesus.

A little history of my personal encounter with numerology.
I believe, if my memory serves me correctly, I started getting interested in numerology in the year 2017. What led me to it is still sketchy to me. I just found myself immersed in it. I have learned several things from numerology over the years.
Some see it as apostasy , or part of the abominable practices such as divination, astrology, horoscope readings, palm reading and the rest of them.
I like to say that the knowledge of these things is not the sin. The sin is when you solely depend or believe in them, as against depending and placing your care in the gracious care of Jesus and His Father.

The bible warns us to be careful of these ancient practices, which were possibly thought to the early Egyptians and Babylonians by fallen angels. Some other historians disagree that it was introduced to humans by the fallen angels. Whichever way, the knowledge is here with us and those of us who have deep minds have interests in such knowledge (numerology). I am not telling you to replace your faith or spiritual beliefs with NUMEROLOGY. That's a disclaimer,oooh! Tor...

Because of time and energy I won't write all I would have liked to write down on this post. So I'll skip many things and write down what i feel i should share.
English language which is the most popular of languages on earth today was invented around the 5th Century to the 7th Century AD by some Anglo-Saxon migrants from some European countries. Many latin and french words were borrowed to make up the language.

In the course of my study with different words using numerology to further understand the reasons for the words being given their names , I found out some unique things.
I also found out that the inventors or the ones who reinvented the English language were quite intentional in picking certain words to mean certain things. We live in a spiritual world whether you like to agree with this or not. And even those who invented these words were still guided by spirituality in doing so. Numerology played it's own part too.

Examples of these words which I converted to numbers using numerological calculation including the following:

NB:
As a christian, I admit that I was a bit bias in my initial words selection, so you would notice most of my selections have to do with religious words. I went for what was initially driving me to understand how numerology was used to form words. So, do bear with me.
Anyway, you can also carry out your own calculations on your own choice of words. I still have a diverse selection, though. But for now let me post the ones I want to, to get your attention and interest in the subject, which is aimed at exposing some hidden knowledge. Some of which are bad. It varies.

* End-time - 47. *Endtimes- 66
* Save - 47 *Saves - 66. *Obey -47
Coincidence? Maybe not.
But in the end time, the saving power of Yahweh will save the elect. It wilk save the believers, whilst the wicked will be rewarded for their wickedness. smiley No offense. Let your conscience lead you.

Next;
Notice how these three very popular and significant names below all bear semblance when numerology is used to break them down. These people are not telling us everything we need to know. Anyways...it is well with the righteous. Needless to over worry
* Jesus - 74
*Muhammad- 74
* Lucifer-74
Can you see what those inventors did there? No wahala. Let's move on... The three most popular names in religious history. Well, to many people, but not everyone.

* Satan - 55
* Judas - 55
Judas allowed himself to be used by Satan to betray his friend and Lord, Jesus. Maybe it was predestined. I said , maybe. Eyaa...Poor Judas. Many of you are betraying your faith today for some money. Nothing is new under the sun. That's what it is trying to tell us.

* Violent -97
* Serpent-97

* Earth - 52
* Pride - 52

The pride of Life ( on earth grin )
What?
Majority of the people on earth are proud, nau. 🀷

*Lawless (as in the lawless one/the man of sin ) - 91
*Deception - 91
* Damnation -91
*Man of sin (man + of + sin ) -91
*Prison (many of you will be thrown into prison for your faith) Prison-91
* Darkness (both spiritual and physical darkness) - 91

Now , i added the one below, after doing some calculation this afternoon on my phone. Since I have for some years now suspected the antichrist to come out from Turkey (which has an ancient empire) If you notice I'm trying to thread carefully here, but what has ro be said has to be said. I'll live hints for you to interpret.
All those Obama is the antichrist talk were erroneous. He may have many antichrist traits but he isn't the antichrist in the book Daniel or the book of revelation.
Neither is Pope Francis of the Vatican getting a major tole in this end-time movie. tongue

Neither is Donald Trump as some said.

I feel (I may be wrong ) that the false prophet of a man will come out from Turkey. Whilst some scholars believe it is Recep Erdogan, who is the president of Turkey that is the antichrist, some others feel it wilk be another man coming out from Rome No offense to anyone. If you like him (Erdogan) no vex. I used to like him too before. This information is all over the internet, so don't take your anger out on me as if i am the pioneer of the theory- that Erdogan could be the antichrist.
I think this too, but I'm not a hundred percent sure. But he has ticked some percular boxes, which I will write down another time. You can also do your own Google searches.

Then, he has one loyal man who is like a teacher to him. His name is Adnan Octar.
From available sources, he is said to be a 32 degree Mason, and is sort of creating a Babylonian type of religion around President Erdogan. He is influencing it, that's what it means.
Then I decided to just check out what his name Adnan Octar would add up to using numerology. Strangely, It added up to 91. So let me add his name to the list of words. grin

* Adnan Octar - 91
He is a candidate for the False Prophet position. Until a better candidate shows up. If one does show up.
An excerpt from Wikipedia reads:

" Adnan Oktar (Turkish pronunciation: [Ι‘dˈnan Ι”kˈtaΙΎ]; born 2 February 1956), also known as Adnan Hoca or Harun Yahya, is a Turkish cult leader, preacher, creationist, conspiracy theorist, and pamphleteer "

I'm sure many of you haven't ever heard of him or don't find him ti ve popular enough to catch your attention. Well, that's how the antichrist and false prophet will sneak up on the scenes without many of us noticing them. Since we have our eyes set in some other famous person. Won't you like Donald Trump to be your antichrist? Haha. cheesy Look at you!

More coming up shortly...

So...Woman - 66
Family -66
Little wonder...Women bring forth a family. They nuture the family (breastfeeding, also being prayerful, a homemaker) I decided to just add that one using my own analogy. But women are custodians of the family nau...
Ouch...Kobojunkie, did you just knock me on the head... undecided
cheesy
Moving right on...

Yeshua-71
Zeus -71
Why does the devil like to attempt to " matchup " Christ with every chance he gets...hehe.. Zeus, take you time ooh. I wee beat you 😏

3 Likes

Re: Numerology, Spirituality And Decoding Words. by Kobojunkie: 4:40pm On Sep 15, 2023
PaulOtl:
I just created this topic to share some of my knowledge on numerology. As most if us already know, numerology is the science of numbers. It is commonly used by people all around the world for various purposes. Especially esoteric sciences.
However, putting your trust and dependency on numerology is frown upon in Christianity. This is because you are to depend solely on the grace and power of Yahweh and His Son Yeshua, more commonly referred to as Jesus.

A little history of my personal encounter with numerology. I believe, if my memory serves me correctly, I started getting interested in numerology in the year 2017. What led me to it is still sketchy to me. I just found myself immersed in it. I have learned several things from numerology over the years. Some see it as apostasy , or part of the abominable practices such as divination, astronomy, horoscope readings, palm reading and the rest of them. I like to say that the knowledge of these things is nit the sin. The sin is when you solely depend or believe in them as against depending and placing your care in the gracious care of Jesus and His Father.
This is post that serves as yet another testament to the poor state of mental healthcare in Nigeria. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Numerology, Spirituality And Decoding Words. by mariahAngel(f): 4:42pm On Sep 15, 2023
Mystical Sukkot would be interested in this thread. cheesy grin

I used to often see a set of numbers, but I no longer pay attention to it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Numerology, Spirituality And Decoding Words. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
This is post that serves as yet another testament to the poor state of mental healthcare in Nigeria. undecided
I knew you would definitely come around.

I knew it wouldn't take too long.
Mr. Kobokojunkie.

You're welcome, anyways. Will be updating it shortly. smiley

Feel free to air more of your opinions.

1 Like

Re: Numerology, Spirituality And Decoding Words. by Kobojunkie: 4:45pm On Sep 15, 2023
PaulOtl:
β–  I knew you would definitely come around.

I knew it wouldn't take too long. Mr. Kobokojunkie. Your welcome anyways. Will be updating it shortly. smiley Feel free to air more of yours opinions.
Pretending these delusions are in some way related to God didn't get the many millions who entertained them before you any closer to God or any solutions and they won't help you. Seek the necessary professional help you may need to unclog your brain cells with this and other nonsensical ideas out there. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Numerology, Spirituality And Decoding Words. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Pretending these delusions are in some way related to God didn't get the many millions who entertained them before you any closer to God or any solutions and they won't help you. Seek the necessary professional help you may need to unclog your brain cells with this and other nonsensical ideas out there. undecided
The emboldened is by no means the aim of this topic, or of me knowing about numerology. wink
It is more of an expository content, than of encouraging christians to put their hopes on numerology. Read through properly and get the point.

Always ask before you jump to your usual conclusions.
You this argumentative man! grin

1 Like

Re: Numerology, Spirituality And Decoding Words. by Kobojunkie: 4:49pm On Sep 15, 2023
PaulOtl:
β–  The emboldened is by no means the aim of this topic, or of me knowing about numerology. wink Always ask before you jump to your usual conclusions. You this argumentative man! grin
Stop dragging the mention of God's Name into what is obviously bullsheet! undecided
Re: Numerology, Spirituality And Decoding Words. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
See how hurt you sound over this matter.

Lol...that was fast. Chill out, Sir.
I'm still going to go ahead to share my findings, anyway.
Some others may find it interesting.
Just the way you did and it led you to read and comment. However way you look at it.

Let others read too. smiley

1 Like

Re: Numerology, Spirituality And Decoding Words. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Stop dragging the mention of God's Name into what is obviously bullsheet! undecided
Aww... stop being too sore.
C'mon, lighten up! smiley
Re: Numerology, Spirituality And Decoding Words. by Kobojunkie: 4:55pm On Sep 15, 2023
PaulOtl:

Aww... stop being too sore.
C'mon, lighten up! smiley
Lighten up the spreading of lies using the name of God, that which Jesus Christ vehemently castigated the Pharisees for doing and warned His own to be sure is not found in them? undecided

You religious folks/churchians are indeed the antichrists Jesus Christ warned would come. undecided
Re: Numerology, Spirituality And Decoding Words. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 15, 2023
Next!
Re: Numerology, Spirituality And Decoding Words. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 15, 2023
Is it a coincidence? grin
Locust -90
Helicopter -90
From the book of Revelation 9 vs. 1-12 .
The warriors looked like locusts...
Could it have been an idiomatic expression?
Time will tell. You can draw your own conclusion if you've read that passage before.

Moving on...

Donkey-74
Jesus-74
He rode on a donkey (some say it was an ass which is still a donkey (male or female) )
See what i did there? cheesy

Abbadon - 39
False - 39
Abaddon is the God of war, in Hebrew language. I call him false, hence, the two words being contrasted.

Nero- 52 grin
Devil -52
Light humour -- Emperor Nero was a bloody wicked king. No wonder. grin

Hercules - 91 ( a false god in his days)
Deception -91
shocked shockedπŸ‘‡
Love of money - 126
Love of the world - 126

Iran - 42
Rebel- 42
War - 42

Man- 38
Eden -38
Man's rightful place was in the garden of EDEN cry Adam, whyyyy nau!

Oh...this next one ' sweet me ' for body. cheesy

He said he is the A to the Z. cool (A - Z)
Give it up for...God! cheesy
*God - 26 when added up. 7+15+4 = 26 wink
Similarly, we have 26 Alphabets in the English language.
Only befitting for a God. Hehe.

Faith-44
Hope -44
Adonai-44

Dollar-62 , Riches- 62 ( nawa oh...LoL)

Satan -55
Burn -55
πŸ‘†The meaning is in the details.. need i explain more... grin

Love of mammon - 144
Love of wealth - 144
Haba na, the above cannot be a mere coincidence! I refuse to see it as one grin
Mysteries abound o, true true. Lol

Ehen...so mammon and wealth both add up to 69 shocked ( a very corrupt pop culture number popular in today's world grin ) no wonder.
Re: Numerology, Spirituality And Decoding Words. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 15, 2023
All those 7s are just making my moid bubbly at the moment... grin
Coincides with my topic...talk about perfect timing...koboko will not like this...the accuser of the brethren on NL cheesy. Na joke oo
77777 it's a signnnnnn... you're on the right track Paul .
So many 7s...the number of spirituality and of completion.

You get one...
You get one...
You all get one!
God is great.
Even the devil knows this! tongue

Re: Numerology, Spirituality And Decoding Words. by Discerner: 9:20pm On Sep 15, 2023
Add up COMPUTER then multiply each letter and see what number it gives you.
Re: Numerology, Spirituality And Decoding Words. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 15, 2023
Discerner:

Or you could just write it out yourself, since you already know it.
Re: Numerology, Spirituality And Decoding Words. by Kobojunkie: 9:58pm On Sep 15, 2023
Discerner:
Do same for Bullsheet. grin
Re: Numerology, Spirituality And Decoding Words. by MrsTwrite(f): 10:41am On Sep 16, 2023
Mtcheeew...
Re: Numerology, Spirituality And Decoding Words. by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 16, 2023
MrsTwrite:
Mtcheeew...
Mtshewww...
Re: Numerology, Spirituality And Decoding Words. by sukkot: 1:22pm On Sep 16, 2023
mariahAngel:
Mystical Sukkot would be interested in this thread. cheesy grin

I used to often see a set of numbers, but I no longer pay attention to it.
Oh thank you very much mariah for bringing this thread to my attention . you know this is my thing grin grin

would get to it as soon as i settle in. went away for the weekend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Numerology, Spirituality And Decoding Words. by Solofresh2: 6:45pm On Sep 16, 2023
sukkot:
Oh thank you very much mariah for bringing this thread to my attention . you know this is my thing grin grin

would get to it as soon as i settle in. went away for the weekend
Boss man where you go all these while
Tag me when you are ready abeg

1 Like

Re: Numerology, Spirituality And Decoding Words. by sukkot: 8:02pm On Sep 16, 2023
Solofresh2:
Boss man where you go all these while
Tag me when you are ready abeg
Chief, its death in the family. i was mourning wink
Re: Numerology, Spirituality And Decoding Words. by Solofresh2: 8:12pm On Sep 16, 2023
sukkot:
Chief, its death in the family. i was mourning wink
embarassed so sorry and sad to hear about that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Numerology, Spirituality And Decoding Words. by AngelicBeing: 8:17pm On Sep 17, 2023
Hmmmmmm
Re: Numerology, Spirituality And Decoding Words. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 17, 2023
AngelicBeing:
Hmmmmmm
Hmmmmm
Re: Numerology, Spirituality And Decoding Words. by AngelicBeing: 9:33pm On Sep 17, 2023
PaulOtl:

Hmmmmm
Obadiah 777, alias sukkot the man from UY SCUTI, currently living on and off planet Jupiter were he eats Amala and ogbono soup loaded with grasscutter, from there sukkot meander into V766 CENTAURI Aa to drink hot Starbucks Coffee β˜• and finally movies to England to collect his pounds and fly British airways to Lagos to eat jollof rice at MariahAngel group of Restaurant in Lekki phase 1 tongue
Re: Numerology, Spirituality And Decoding Words. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 17, 2023
AngelicBeing:
Obadiah 777, alias sukkot the man from UY SCUTI, currently living on and off planet Jupiter were he eats Amala and ogbono soup loaded with grasscutter, from there sukkot meander into V766 CENTAURI Aa to drink hot Starbucks Coffee β˜• and finally movies to England to collect his pounds and fly British airways to Lagos to eat jollof rice at MariahAngel group of Restaurant in Lekki phase 1 tongue
Are you high or drunk or both ?

What's all that gibberish, incoherent talk about?
Anyway, your comment has been noticed.
You might wanna drop more.
Re: Numerology, Spirituality And Decoding Words. by AngelicBeing: 9:41pm On Sep 17, 2023
PaulOtl:

Are you high or drunk or both ?

What's all that gibberish, incoherent talk about?
Anyway, your comment has been noticed.
You might wanna drop more.
The message is for sukkot and if you don't get it, buzz off my mention and continue with your ogogoro numbers angry
Re: Numerology, Spirituality And Decoding Words. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 17, 2023
AngelicBeing:
The message is for sukkot and if you don't get it, buzz off my mention and continue with your ogogoro numbers angry
Learn to be specific.
Wonder what stopped you from tagging their monikers. Come dey disarrange and mess my thread up. Oya open a thread of yours and mention each of them, one by one. See how jam-packed and jaga-jaga your comment was, self.

How un-angelic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Numerology, Spirituality And Decoding Words. by mariahAngel(f): 10:15pm On Sep 17, 2023
AngelicBeing:

Mr Angelic, Sukkot is not welcome in my restaurant o.
He's difficult to please, overly critical, and would leave a bad review. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Numerology, Spirituality And Decoding Words. by AngelicBeing: 11:19pm On Sep 17, 2023
mariahAngel:

Mr Angelic, Sukkot is not welcome in my restaurant o.
He's difficult to please, overly critical, and would leave a bad review. cheesy
Muchecheche cheesy

1 Like

Re: Numerology, Spirituality And Decoding Words. by sukkot: 9:59am On Sep 18, 2023
Solofresh2:
embarassed so sorry and sad to hear about that
oh it is what it is . Life cycle bro. Trust you are well
Re: Numerology, Spirituality And Decoding Words. by sukkot: 10:01am On Sep 18, 2023
AngelicBeing:
hehe bro sounds like I am chopping life intergalactically πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£ cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Muslims And 'christians' On This Forum Contribute To Atheist Cause? / If You Were God / The Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.