Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

How To Make Money Online Doing Importation Busines From The Comfort Of Your Room - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money Online Doing Importation Busines From The Comfort Of Your Room (1179 Views)

Can A Man In His Early 30s Do Akara & Akamu Busines Without Shame? / List Of Website Types We Can Build To Help You Earn Money Online Doing Nothing / How I Made N15,000 Daily Doing Importation Biz In 2019 Using This 4 Killer Steps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money Online Doing Importation Busines From The Comfort Of Your Room by webtutorr: 10:23am On Apr 20, 2019
HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE DOING IMPORTATION BUSINESS FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR ROOM.

The class started on Monday 22nd April 2019.
Any day you join, I will send you all previous tutorials and then you can now join us from where we are.

READ TO THE BOTTOM AND JOIN THE GROUP: OR YOU CAN JUST JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP HERE IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ:

Message me "IMPORTATION BUSINESS" with my WhatsApp number here: 08065847947

Hey guys, for long, i have been putting documentaries, filing ideas together on how to successfully run a business online directly from your room.
Not just for my sake alone. But for the sake of many Nigerians that may not be sophisticated or know much thing about internet and online business.
For me, i run many things when it comes to online business. But i have been thinking of how a complete front-ender that does not know much about internet and even how to create website can make money online.

Guys, importation business is one of the proving means you can make money online. With my simple guides, you will start making money doing importation business. And the good thing is that, with as little as N5,000-N10,000, you can start this lucrative business and start smiling to the bank.

Now, take a look at the shops around all cities in Nigeria, they are all selling one product or the other or selling a particular services.

Now, in the shop, people pass around there and probably see their shop and walk in there to buy.
But in this 21st century and especially considering the economy of Nigeria for those that cannot afford shop rent, you can start doing this business from your room without having to rent a shop. If you have a shop already, its an added advantage.

All you do is get the product, do your targeted facebook advert which i will teach you how to do it and people will be calling you here and there to buy the product from you. All you do is to use a particular filling station or fast-food area, church area, school area etc as your point of delivery or waybill to other cities incase your advert is outside your city of resident.

Below are the contents of my training in this importation business training:

(1) Introduction to importation business
(2) Where to buy cheap products online and sell to get huge profit. You can buy some products, including shipping cost to Nigeria at 1000 naira to 1,500 and sell it at N5,000. Even some products with high demand. You could buy and ship at N1,000 to N1,500 and sell at N10,000. And if you bought such product in large quantity, you make your cool cash. Thats how profitable importation biz is.
(3) How to identify Selling products to buy
(4) Online shop setup:- We have two types of online shops here. One is free to setup while the other will cost you N3,500 to buy space.
You need to setup your online store first before importing so that as you just import, you place the products in you store immediately and start selling.
(5) How to make orders for your products and ship it to your location.
(6) Adding your products to your online store
(7) Campaign & Monetization: This is where you start making your money.
For example, If you buy & ship one single hot demanding product at N1,500 and sell at N10,000 or above you make N8,500 as profit.

Now if you import upto 10pieces of that product - N8,500 X 10Pieces = N85,000

if you import upto 20pieces of that product - N8,500 X 20Pieces = N170,000

And with just one Ad campaign, you will sell all the products within 1-2weeks. Remember, its hot demanding product.

Now, in 2weeks or les say one month, you are making N170,000 and above without shop or knowing much about computer and online business.

Note: with or without a laptop, you can do importation business. With just your internet enabled phone, you can start this profitable online business.

The training takes place on whatsapp from Monday 22nd of April 2019 to Tuesday 30th of April 2019.
From 7pm to 9:30pm daily, 22nd-30th April. unless otherwise, we can reschedule.
If you resides in port Harcourt and still wants to see me one on one, we can still meet.

Message me "IMPORTATION BUSINESS" with my WhatsApp number here: 08065847947
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing Importation Busines From The Comfort Of Your Room by webtutorr: 8:03pm On Apr 20, 2019
Join the group as training starts Monday by 7pm to 9:30pm
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing Importation Busines From The Comfort Of Your Room by webtutorr: 9:21pm On Apr 20, 2019
Join as training starts Monday
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing Importation Busines From The Comfort Of Your Room by Success98: 10:12pm On Apr 20, 2019
The link is not working. pls add me on 08055418716
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing Importation Busines From The Comfort Of Your Room by webtutorr: 7:13am On Apr 21, 2019
Happy Easter. Keep joining as training starts tomorrow.
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing Importation Busines From The Comfort Of Your Room by mimilogistics: 7:42am On Apr 21, 2019
This is a nice thread, well done poster.

Meanwhile, one major challenge now in mini importation business in Nigeria is selling what you imported fast to make profit. Due to increase in unemployment in Nigeria, many Nigerian youths have ventured into mini importation, so you need to find ways to sell your imported goods faster to make more turnover and profit.

The fastest way to sell your goods in Nigeria now is through jumia, konga, MFA, etc, and remember, you cannot sell on these platforms if you are not living in Lagos and have your goods stored in Lagos

Now, this is where MiMi Logistics (MiMiL) comes in, how......We will help you to store your goods free of charge in our Lagos warehouse, and help you package your product and go drop off at Jumia or Konga dropoff while you focus on researching for more products that will sell fast for you, we handle your daily logistics wahala so you can be free to plan how to make more money or focus on your job or academics.

We only charge you a small token for packaging and dropoff only when you get order (purchase of your product), and what we charge you is a token that even if you live in Lagos and decide to be packaging and dropping off your items yourself at Jumia or Konga office, you will spend more money than the money we charge you, so why not let us handle it for you at a cheaper rate while you focus on your job, other business or academics

I cannot sell on Jumia or Konga because I do not live in Lagos, that is no longer an excuse because with MiMi Logistics, you can sell on Jumia or Konga or any other big online store in Nigeria no matter where you live in the world!

That is why everybody, including companies are trusting us with their e-commerce logistics, we serve you with joy wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Money Online Doing Importation Busines From The Comfort Of Your Room by Olakunlemi080: 4:20pm On Apr 21, 2019
The link is not working please add me up 07039004448
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing Importation Busines From The Comfort Of Your Room by webtutorr: 5:18pm On Apr 22, 2019
Success98:
The link is not working. pls add me on 08055418716

I have added you
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing Importation Busines From The Comfort Of Your Room by webtutorr: 5:19pm On Apr 22, 2019
[quote author=Olakunlemi080 post=77734543]The link is not working please add me up 07039004448[/quote

You have been added.
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing Importation Busines From The Comfort Of Your Room by webtutorr: 5:39pm On Apr 22, 2019
mimilogistics:
This is a nice thread, well done poster.

Meanwhile, one major challenge now in mini importation business in Nigeria is selling what you imported fast to make profit. Due to increase in unemployment in Nigeria, many Nigerian youths have ventured into mini importation, so you need to find ways to sell your imported goods faster to make more turnover and profit.

The fastest way to sell your goods in Nigeria now is through jumia, konga, MFA, etc, and remember, you cannot sell on these platforms if you are not living in Lagos and have your goods stored in Lagos

Now, this is where MiMi Logistics (MiMiL) comes in, how......We will help you to store your goods free of charge in our Lagos warehouse, and help you package your product and go drop off at Jumia or Konga dropoff while you focus on researching for more products that will sell fast for you, we handle your daily logistics wahala so you can be free to plan how to make more money or focus on your job or academics.

We only charge you a small token for packaging and dropoff only when you get order (purchase of your product), and what we charge you is a token that even if you live in Lagos and decide to be packaging and dropping off your items yourself at Jumia or Konga office, you will spend more money than the money we charge you, so why not let us handle it for you at a cheaper rate while you focus on your job, other business or academics

I cannot sell on Jumia or Konga because I do not live in Lagos, that is no longer an excuse because with MiMi Logistics, you can sell on Jumia or Konga or any other big online store in Nigeria no matter where you live in the world!

That is why everybody, including companies are trusting us with their e-commerce logistics, we serve you with joy wink

Nice one
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing Importation Busines From The Comfort Of Your Room by webtutorr: 8:12pm On Apr 22, 2019
Join the class
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing Importation Busines From The Comfort Of Your Room by kinzation(m): 8:25pm On Apr 22, 2019
Facebook page with 11k likes urgently for sale contact 08139789569 or whatsapp 08128859356 thanks
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing Importation Busines From The Comfort Of Your Room by Nancygoje: 8:58pm On Apr 22, 2019
Add 08038733560
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing Importation Busines From The Comfort Of Your Room by onecrate: 9:32pm On Apr 22, 2019
Add 07035137967
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing Importation Busines From The Comfort Of Your Room by webtutorr: 10:22pm On Apr 22, 2019
I have added you people
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing Importation Busines From The Comfort Of Your Room by wealthinfos(m): 11:48pm On Apr 22, 2019
Learn how to earn fulltime income/salary working fulltime or parttime as a Real Estate Consultant

Pls visit the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/5145320/real-estate-consultant-earn-salary
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing Importation Busines From The Comfort Of Your Room by Social007: 11:56pm On Apr 22, 2019
Add 08060724884
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing Importation Busines From The Comfort Of Your Room by webtutorr: 5:03am On Apr 23, 2019
I have added you.
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing Importation Busines From The Comfort Of Your Room by webtutorr: 9:25am On Apr 23, 2019
Social007:
Add 08060724884

You have been added to the group
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing Importation Busines From The Comfort Of Your Room by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 23, 2019
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing Importation Busines From The Comfort Of Your Room by webtutorr: 11:40am On Apr 23, 2019
I have added all to the group
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing Importation Busines From The Comfort Of Your Room by webtutorr: 2:48pm On Apr 23, 2019
All have been added to the group
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing Importation Busines From The Comfort Of Your Room by wiseone2020: 3:47pm On Apr 23, 2019
Add me too 08032689556
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing Importation Busines From The Comfort Of Your Room by webtutorr: 1:16pm On Apr 24, 2019
You have been added
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing Importation Busines From The Comfort Of Your Room by webtutorr: 4:02pm On Apr 24, 2019
I have added you all to the group
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing Importation Busines From The Comfort Of Your Room by webtutorr: 12:30am On Apr 25, 2019
All have been added to the grew.
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing Importation Busines From The Comfort Of Your Room by Nobody: 1:36am On Apr 25, 2019
Pls add me
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing Importation Busines From The Comfort Of Your Room by webtutorr: 6:01am On Apr 26, 2019
I have added you
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing Importation Busines From The Comfort Of Your Room by goldishays: 8:18am On Apr 26, 2019
Pls add me 09086719854
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing Importation Busines From The Comfort Of Your Room by webtutorr: 6:33pm On Apr 27, 2019
goldishays:
Pls add me

I have added you
Re: How To Make Money Online Doing Importation Busines From The Comfort Of Your Room by webtutorr: 4:25am On Apr 28, 2019
webtutorr:

I have added you

Added

(1) (2) (Reply)

Create Verified Alipay Account Without International Passport. / Which Nigerian Bank Accept Facebook Ads Payments / Designer Perfume Oils (wholesales & Retail).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.