Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,354 members, 7,957,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:15 AM

25 Sharia Laws Breaching Human Rights - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / 25 Sharia Laws Breaching Human Rights (4495 Views)

10 Sharia Laws Retarding Scientific Growth / People Eating In Public During Ramadan Will Be Arrested - Sharia Police / Hijab, Muslim Rights In South Africa Respected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25 Sharia Laws Breaching Human Rights by Question01(m): 6:52pm On May 04, 2019
true2god:
I don't think homosexuality should be a lesser crime in any society. Homosexuality is the beginning of the destruction of the family structure in any society, and a healthy family unit determines how far a society can evolve into a prosperous and happy one. I support any punishment for homosexuals; it is a practice completely against the law of human reproductive nature and must never be allowed to take root any any society. Some 50years back homosexuals in Europe and the US had to hide to avoid being lynch or killed by a random person or mob but today the evil global media (CNN, BBC, NYT, MSNBC, Facebook, etc), in conjunction with the liberals and the progressive, are pushing its acceptance into the mainstream society. Schools, and even some churches, in the US are encouraging and promoting this evil and anyone that speaks against it is called a 'bigot', 'homophobic' and it has become a 'hate-crime' to condemn it. I do respect any society that frown at it with a very stiff punishment.

It is unfortunate I cannot post the rest of my critique of anti-gay rhetorics. Anti-spam bot keeps banning me.

What I'll state from what I gathered is that homosexuality could be natural. People are born with all kinds of anormalies; down syndrome, autism, ADHD, diabetes mellitus, intersex etc. There is chance that homosexuality is just another one of inborn anomalies.

So, I disagree especially with religious people that just want to scream 'evil' when homosexuality is mentioned.
Re: 25 Sharia Laws Breaching Human Rights by Empiree: 7:07pm On May 04, 2019
true2god:
I don't think homosexuality should be a lesser crime in any society. Homosexuality is the beginning of the destruction of the family structure in any society, and a healthy family unit determines how far a society can evolve into a prosperous and happy one. I support any punishment for homosexuals; it is a practice completely against the law of human reproductive nature and must never be allowed to take root any any society. Some 50years back homosexuals in Europe and the US had to hide to avoid being lynch or killed by a random person or mob but today the evil global media (CNN, BBC, NYT, MSNBC, Facebook, etc), in conjunction with the liberals and the progressive, are pushing its acceptance into the mainstream society. Schools, and even some churches, in the US are encouraging and promoting this evil and anyone that speaks against it is called a 'bigot', 'homophobic' and it has become a 'hate-crime' to condemn it. I do respect any society that frown at it with a very stiff punishment.
Re: 25 Sharia Laws Breaching Human Rights by Empiree: 7:12pm On May 04, 2019

It is unfortunate I cannot post the rest of my critique of anti-gay rhetorics. Anti-spam bot keeps banning me.

What I'll state from what I gathered is that homosexuality could be natural. People are born with all kinds of anormalies; down syndrome, autism, ADHD, diabetes mellitus, intersex etc. There is chance that homosexuality is just another one of inborn anomalies.

So, I disagree especially with religious people that just want to scream 'evil' when homosexuality is mentioned.
Muslim my foot. The dude above brilliantly summed it up.

It is greater evil that causes destruction of family and society.. Therefore, DEATH penalty for the culprits and accomplices like this fellow saying trash. angry
Re: 25 Sharia Laws Breaching Human Rights by true2god: 7:33pm On May 04, 2019
Question01:

If you are pushing for a lesser punishment for homosexuals, based on their so-called genetic make-up (no global scholarly research had proved that), then we can equally advocate for a lesser punishment for serial killers. I have watched a documentary where the narrator claimed that, based on genetics, some people are born as psychopath who grow up having a high tendency of becoming serial killers in their adulthood. Fortunately, I have actually seen one myself. The dude, right from our childhood, will never show remorse for whatsoever bad he did. I saw him, when I was like 11 and he was like 15, beat a heavily pregnant woman with an intent of killing her. I was shocked and I told mum about it and she WARNED me never in my life have anything to do with him again. Two years ago I learnt that he had been shot dead for armed robbery and murder.

If this dude were to be in the US he would probably be in a prison serving 15yrs for murder and armed robbery but thank God this is Nigeria where the law is different. And now back to the homosexual issue, it is better to remove a virus from the body while it is still manageable than to let it grow to a point that the entire body has to be destroyed. Homosexuality is a virus that MUST never be allowed to take root in any society.
Re: 25 Sharia Laws Breaching Human Rights by Empiree: 9:37pm On May 04, 2019
^^^

The dude is off in the name of progressivism.

There was a Spanish guy in the USA also sentenced to jail several times for killings and had been released over and over again. The last time he was arrested and sentenced again was not long ago for killing cops.

In his court sentencing he was smiling and felt no remorse. He said in the presence of judge if he get more chance he would look like more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRpcPi5bQpw

According to username the guy should be pat on the back, he should be given American cheese and finally sent to Disneyland. Mtcheww
Re: 25 Sharia Laws Breaching Human Rights by Question01(m): 3:00am On May 05, 2019
true2god:
If you are pushing for a lesser punishment for homosexuals, based on their so-called genetic make-up (no global scholarly research had proved that), then we can equally advocate for a lesser punishment for serial killers. I have watched a documentary where the narrator claimed that, based on genetics, some people are born as psychopath who grow up having a high tendency of becoming serial killers in their adulthood. Fortunately, I have actually seen one myself. The dude, right from our childhood, will never show remorse for whatsoever bad he did. I saw him, when I was like 11 and he was like 15, beat a heavily pregnant woman with an intent of killing her. I was shocked and I told mum about it and she WARNED me never in my life have anything to do with him again. Two years ago I learnt that he had been shot dead for armed robbery and murder.

If this dude were to be in the US he would probably be in a prison serving 15yrs for murder and armed robbery but thank God this is Nigeria where the law is different. And now back to the homosexual issue, it is better to remove a virus from the body while it is still manageable than to let it grow to a point that the entire body has to be destroyed. Homosexuality is a virus that MUST never be allowed to take root in any society.

I am not arguing for a lesser punishment. I'm only pointing out that even if homosexuality is bad, it is nowhere as bad as murder and it's punishment shouldn't be same with murder. I am pointing at a cognitive dissonance and poor judgement on the part of 'kill homosexual' crowd.

Homosexuals harm no one, especially where their homosexuality is innate rather than a lifestyle choice. I wouldn't compare them to serial killers.

As to homosexuality being a virus, kindly find a cure for the individuals infected by the virus. Remember, you don't punish a sick man, you cure him.

Also start to consider why God created homosexuals. Don't say homosexuality is not natural or is a personal choice because even if this is true in certain cases, there are cases where the homosexuals can't help it at all.

And I have shown you how people are born with all kinds of 'disorders'. If you haven't heard, please search online for Intersex and Disorders of Sexual Development. All these facts lend credit to the position that homosexuality is inborn.
Re: 25 Sharia Laws Breaching Human Rights by lanrexlan(m): 3:03pm On May 05, 2019
true2god:
A Yoruba adage says: 'Eni kan lomo'. Meaning, it is a victim that knows the pain of a tragedy. No sane mind will be happy over an unfortunate situation, except a psychopath. The Muslim world need to do more to address the common incidence of terror among its adherents. The most violent and intolerant religion today is ISLAM.
Then many Christians on NL are Pyschopaths!! Their "happiness" at their deaths of selfless muslims speaks volume.
Do more in what sense?! Force pristine Islam into people's heads?! Many notable scholars of Islam speak out against terrorism almost every time and when there's a strike by these idiots, they condemn them outrightly. Then how will the Muslim world do more in addressing terrorism?!

At last paragraph, please who's feeding you with that statistics?! grin
Re: 25 Sharia Laws Breaching Human Rights by lanrexlan(m): 3:07pm On May 05, 2019
Empiree:
O ti su mi ooo. They don't love Christian victims. They only use their plight to condemn Islam. I tire for them oooo.

This guy's responses baffled me. I didn't expect that from him. I thought he would watch and say "thanks sheikh for the beautiful sermons" but his comments got me sad.

Same thing last night on radio. A pro-zionist station pretending to love every human being. He loves saying "the Islamic terrorists" and say it as loud as possible. Not just loud but applies "Shaddah" (emphasis) on "Islamic terrorists" yet sent his condolences to NZ victims but he never mentioned or attributed killer as "CHRISTIAN terrorist".

I had to turn down the volume bcuz his voice irritated me. They continued to create hatred where is none.
I don't know why he was focusing on the minority message of the Imaam while neglecting the main message the man was trying to pass. I don't understand the motive behind that.

It is just pure hypocrisy. Non-Muslims are killed, the killers are Muslim terrorists. But when muslims are killed, another supremacist, Lone Wolf, deranged monster! Rubbish!!

1 Like

Re: 25 Sharia Laws Breaching Human Rights by Empiree: 4:56pm On May 05, 2019

I am not arguing for a lesser punishment. I'm only pointing out that even if homosexuality is bad, it is nowhere as bad as murder and it's punishment shouldn't be same with murder. I am pointing at a cognitive dissonance and poor judgement on the part of 'kill homosexual' crowd.

Homosexuals harm no one, especially where their homosexuality is innate rather than a lifestyle choice. I wouldn't compare them to serial killers.

As to homosexuality being a virus, kindly find a cure for the individuals infected by the virus. Remember, you don't punish a sick man, you cure him.

Also start to consider why God created homosexuals. Don't say homosexuality is not natural or is a personal choice because even if this is true in certain cases, there are cases where the homosexuals can't help it at all.

And I have shown you how people are born with all kinds of 'disorders'. If you haven't heard, please search online for Intersex and Disorders of Sexual Development. All these facts lend credit to the position that homosexuality is inborn.
lie! No one born homosexual. They adopted the practice by virtue of free socity and law protecting them. That's exactly what people of Lot did. If it was individual doing it in their own privacy and in secret, that's none of anyone's business. But the moment they propagate and encourage people and figuring for their right under the law, this attrach punishment on Earth and ultimately attracts God's wrath as discribed by the Qur'an that God's punishment encompasses both guilts and innocents.

The ways we exceed the measures set by Allah and violate His laws of cause and effect is incredible. It is really the mercy of Allah that we are saved.

If Allah were to punish people according to what they deserve, He would not leave on the back of the (earth) a single living creature; but He gives them respite for a stated Term. When their Term expires, verily Allah has in His sight all His servants. (Fatir 35:45)

Sometimes Allah does punish some people because of their violations of His laws whether they are physical or moral. Homosexuality is prime example. When the general punishment comes then the sinners and the innocents are all destroyed. The Qur'an tells us that many nations and communities were destroyed because of their sinful lifestyles.

When sin is confined only sinner faces consequences but when sin (homosexual) is gloried and protected under common law, expect trouble is religious do not respond to curb it. Otherwise, all of us will be punished including you, Mr. pro gay hiding behind progressive and human right.

Again, let me repeat the Ayah of Qur'an

(35:45) If Allah were to take people to task for their deeds, He would not leave any living creature on earth, but He grants them respite to an appointed time. When their appointed time comes to an end, surely Allah fully observes His servants.

This means when this evil homononsense reaches climax, I'm afraid mister, we all gonna share punishments. This is what people of Lut did. They encouraged and subsequently legalized homosexual. This led to their destruction.
Re: 25 Sharia Laws Breaching Human Rights by tintingz(m): 6:18pm On May 05, 2019
lanrexlan:
Then many Christians on NL are Pyschopaths!! Their "happiness" at their deaths of selfless muslims speaks volume.
Do more in what sense?! Force pristine Islam into people's heads?! Many notable scholars of Islam speak out against terrorism almost every time and when there's a strike by these idiots, they condemn them outrightly. Then how will the Muslim world do more in addressing terrorism?!

The Quran/dogma is actually the problem of Islamic terrorism.
Re: 25 Sharia Laws Breaching Human Rights by true2god: 11:04am On May 07, 2019
lanrexlan:

When you put into perspective religion-related violence and killings in the muslim world, you do not need any data science to tell you that Islam is the most violent creed in the whole world. Even here in Nigeria, how many times have you heard of religious violence and killings in the south compared to the core north?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Qur'anic Terminologies No Muslim Understand / Reality Of TAWAKKAL (trust In Allah) / Combining Two Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.