Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,462 members, 7,846,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:52 AM

Kiss Me & You Will Never Struggle With Your Vocals Again” – Actor Tells Waje - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiss Me & You Will Never Struggle With Your Vocals Again” – Actor Tells Waje (372 Views)

Breaking News: Nollywood SAD Again, Actor Gbenga Richards Dead / Waje Kiss Me And You Will Never Struggle With Your Vocals -uche Maduagwu To Waje / Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kiss Me & You Will Never Struggle With Your Vocals Again” – Actor Tells Waje by Fbblog9ja: 12:07pm On Apr 20, 2019
Nollywood actor Uche Maduagwu, has come out publicly to to declare the love he has for popular singer Waje, who came out recently about having problems with her vocal and not having enough money to sponsor her music.
Uche took to his Instagram page to display his affection for Waje. He said that if Waje kissed him she would have no problem with her music again as his love remains the best vocal medicine.
see what he wrote:
http://www.fbblog9ja.com.ng/kiss-me-you-will-never-struggle-with-your-vocals-again-actor-tells-waje/

(1) (Reply)

Davido Shares Loved Up Photo With Chioma / Katy Perry An American Singer Turns Sango Ambassador / Naira Marley Faces 7 Years In Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.