Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,738 members, 7,813,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Experts On Herbicides, Pls Help! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Experts On Herbicides, Pls Help! (491 Views)

Lagon Herbicides For Sale---SOLD / How Many Liters Of Water Per Acre (herbicides) / Pesticides, Herbicides, everythingcides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experts On Herbicides, Pls Help! by NextDayPP: 12:14pm On Apr 20, 2019
I seek the help of experts in the application of Herbicides.

I have a maize farm that is ready for harvest next week, my plan is to plant another set immediately. But there are weeds already underneath the matured plants which I need to get rid of with herbicide. Someone advised that I can go ahead and plant then spray herbicide before maize sprout (I like this method) but not quite certain on the exact type of herbicide to use.

Or how should I go about it, I just want planting finished latest by 30th of this month. Thank you in advance.
Re: Experts On Herbicides, Pls Help! by GlobalAdvtForum: 1:09am On Apr 21, 2019
Visit: www.demcobestchemicals.com.ng and see a lot of info on herbicides. Go to their contact page, collect their tel no and call the MD for the advice you are looking for.
Re: Experts On Herbicides, Pls Help! by GlobalAdvtForum: 1:17am On Apr 21, 2019
NextDayPP:
I seek the help of experts in the application of Herbicides.

I have a maize farm that is ready for harvest next week, my plan is to plant another set immediately. But there are weeds already underneath the matured plants which I need to get rid of with herbicide. Someone advised that I can go ahead and plant then spray herbicide before maize sprout (I like this method) but not quite certain on the exact type of herbicide to use.

Or how should I go about it, I just want planting finished latest by 30th of this month. Thank you in advance.
Visit: www.demcobestchemicals.com.ng for info on herbicides. Go to the contact page and collect the MD tel no and call for the advice you are looking for.
Re: Experts On Herbicides, Pls Help! by fecundility(m): 12:57pm On Apr 21, 2019
logically u can attach pics to analysed for u,

(1) (Reply)

Where To Buy Lettuce, Red Cabbages Etc. / 10,000 Bundles Of Sugarcane Available For Delivery / My Rottweilers Are 4weeks Today. Check Them Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.