Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,339 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Inmate Gives Birth To Twins In Calabar Prison (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Inmate Gives Birth To Twins In Calabar Prison (Photos) (44622 Views)

Man Condemned To Death, Narrates Ordeal After Spending 24 Years In Prison.Photos / Fulani Inmates Vow To Change Their Ways After Being Locked Up In Prison. Photos / Maryam Sanda On Her Way To Prison (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inmate Gives Birth To Twins In Calabar Prison (Photos) by Benreu(m): 2:33pm On Apr 20, 2019
who is the father...mr warder
Re: Inmate Gives Birth To Twins In Calabar Prison (Photos) by IvarTheTerrible: 2:33pm On Apr 20, 2019
angry
Re: Inmate Gives Birth To Twins In Calabar Prison (Photos) by penta(m): 2:36pm On Apr 20, 2019
daddytime:
I'm in chains...you are in chains too...

I wear uniforms...you wear uniforms too...

I'm talking to you jailer...stop calling me a prisoner

Let he who is without stone...be the first to cast the stone....

Mr warder...what happen??

*** Without sin..

You try. Love that.
Re: Inmate Gives Birth To Twins In Calabar Prison (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 2:37pm On Apr 20, 2019
The same prison that funjosh is being kept? Funjosh well done o
Re: Inmate Gives Birth To Twins In Calabar Prison (Photos) by Opexzy: 2:38pm On Apr 20, 2019
Praisesongz:
While some are wealthy and comfortable but looking for a child.
And some bastards will say there’s no God

If this is your proof for the existence of God... Then i guess the bastards you mentioned in your statement are gods to idiots like you...

Before you say anything... You don't know what i believe in and i don't care if you call me an atheist because you are just too far from it...
Re: Inmate Gives Birth To Twins In Calabar Prison (Photos) by virago(f): 2:39pm On Apr 20, 2019
ainas247:
God is soo good... don't be surprised the person that caused are arrest would have said
let me see how you will get a husband and have a baby
and God did it.... grin grin grin grin grin

Put your business on Google now and start getting calls

And here we go again
Re: Inmate Gives Birth To Twins In Calabar Prison (Photos) by amaniro: 2:40pm On Apr 20, 2019
daddytime:
I'm in chains...you are in chains too...
I wear uniforms...you wear uniforms too...
I'm talking to you jailer...stop calling me a prisoner
Let he who is without stone...be the first to cast the stone....
Mr warder...what happen??

Lol
I'm in chains you're in chain too
I wear uniforms and you wear uniforms too
I'm a prisoner you're a prisoner too Mr jailer
This is arguably one of the best songs that year
Re: Inmate Gives Birth To Twins In Calabar Prison (Photos) by seanery: 2:41pm On Apr 20, 2019
ENDTime Inmate
Re: Inmate Gives Birth To Twins In Calabar Prison (Photos) by Bojack(m): 2:41pm On Apr 20, 2019
Mr Warden nice one
Re: Inmate Gives Birth To Twins In Calabar Prison (Photos) by Fasudirect: 2:42pm On Apr 20, 2019
[-

Re: Inmate Gives Birth To Twins In Calabar Prison (Photos) by ainas247: 2:51pm On Apr 20, 2019
grin
virago:

And here we go again
Re: Inmate Gives Birth To Twins In Calabar Prison (Photos) by alert01(m): 2:55pm On Apr 20, 2019
Pussy will forever rule the world. Enslaving the most powerful of men
Re: Inmate Gives Birth To Twins In Calabar Prison (Photos) by Abfinest007(m): 3:00pm On Apr 20, 2019
Aonkuuse:
Good for her so who is the father now.
d governor of cross river ben ayada.can't u see d babies are already answering his name
Re: Inmate Gives Birth To Twins In Calabar Prison (Photos) by panpan(m): 3:00pm On Apr 20, 2019
Muttee:
... the State Government has since taken responsibility for the twins named Benedict and Linda Ayade.
Does the mother not want to take care of the babies?

The twins' surname is Ayade. Is that the father's name or were the children given the name of the state governor?

Does Afokang prison have a nursery? If not, may the mother be allowed to take care of the babies under house arrest?
Re: Inmate Gives Birth To Twins In Calabar Prison (Photos) by ziegurf(m): 3:01pm On Apr 20, 2019
KingLennon:
Prisons in Nigeria are supposed to have CCTV cameras but they don't. Atleast we for know the warder who did this

Re: Inmate Gives Birth To Twins In Calabar Prison (Photos) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 20, 2019
Re: Inmate Gives Birth To Twins In Calabar Prison (Photos) by daddytime(m): 3:28pm On Apr 20, 2019
penta:

*** Without sin..

You try. Love that.

Lol. Thanks jare na typo...love dat dong like kilode
Re: Inmate Gives Birth To Twins In Calabar Prison (Photos) by OnlineWell(m): 3:38pm On Apr 20, 2019
Wonders shall never end

Check my signature
Re: Inmate Gives Birth To Twins In Calabar Prison (Photos) by bakry86: 4:12pm On Apr 20, 2019
Aonkuuse:

Na government na.
Una no hear say government Don take responsibility?
Re: Inmate Gives Birth To Twins In Calabar Prison (Photos) by Praisesongz: 4:25pm On Apr 20, 2019
Opexzy:

If this is your proof for the existence of God... Then i guess the bastards you mentioned in your statement are gods to idiots like you...

Before you say anything... You don't know what i believe in and i don't care if you call me an atheist because you are just too far from it...
your father I mean your biological father is an idiot while your mother is a foolish woman
You Dey mad! I send your mama ni?
Re: Inmate Gives Birth To Twins In Calabar Prison (Photos) by TinaG(f): 5:27pm On Apr 20, 2019
Who give am Belle?
Re: Inmate Gives Birth To Twins In Calabar Prison (Photos) by DerideGull(m): 6:25pm On Apr 20, 2019
Muttee:
An inmate of the Afokang prison, #Calabar, Cross River State, has given birth to a set of twins, a boy and girl.

The lady was delivered of the babies on Thursday, April 18, 2019 and the State Government has since taken responsibility for the twins named Benedict and Linda Ayade.

https://www.everyvibes.com.ng/2019/04/Inmate-Gives-Birth-To-A-Set-Of-Twins-Inside-Prison-Photos.html

Is she pregnant prior to imprisonment or impregnated while in prison? If the later is the case, Nigerian prisons have a case to answer.
Re: Inmate Gives Birth To Twins In Calabar Prison (Photos) by Funjosh(m): 6:36pm On Apr 20, 2019
enemyofprogress:
The same prison that funjosh is being kept? Funjosh well done o
YOU NO WE'LL.
Re: Inmate Gives Birth To Twins In Calabar Prison (Photos) by janejive(f): 7:15pm On Apr 20, 2019
Aonkuuse:

State government
Re: Inmate Gives Birth To Twins In Calabar Prison (Photos) by castrol180(m): 7:46pm On Apr 20, 2019
Who fùcked her?
Re: Inmate Gives Birth To Twins In Calabar Prison (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 9:16pm On Apr 20, 2019
好的
Re: Inmate Gives Birth To Twins In Calabar Prison (Photos) by LordsApostle: 9:48pm On Apr 20, 2019
MufasaRebirth:

One of the prison wardens
how?
Re: Inmate Gives Birth To Twins In Calabar Prison (Photos) by Epunch1(m): 3:34am On Apr 21, 2019
tupac's back!!!!
Re: Inmate Gives Birth To Twins In Calabar Prison (Photos) by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 21, 2019
Thank God for safe delivery. But who giyam bele?
Re: Inmate Gives Birth To Twins In Calabar Prison (Photos) by Soulsymbol99: 11:12pm On Apr 21, 2019
This one na Scofield n his brother grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) / 54 Severed Hands In A Bag In Russia Discovered (Photos) / How I Escaped Being Raped By A Hotel Manager ― Osun Serving Corps Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.