Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Female House Of Representatives - I Hope I Dont Upset You All By My Honesty - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female House Of Representatives - I Hope I Dont Upset You All By My Honesty (370 Views)

Don't Lose Hope, I Will Defend Your Votes - GRV Tells Supporters / Atiku: I Am Truly Being Pampered In My Hometown, Hope I Don't Add Extra Weight / House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female House Of Representatives - I Hope I Dont Upset You All By My Honesty by lolusada: 2:42pm On Apr 20, 2019
Female House of Representatives Member Elect

Hon Tolulope Akande Sadipe k of OLUYOLE FEDERAL CONSTITUENCY took to her social media page.

I hope I dont upset you all by my honesty, it is not my intent. There are solutions my brothers and sisters, for a start, let us be very discerning in picking our leaders. Let's stop selling out to the highest bidder. Let's look at the track record of people we choose to lead us. Let's vote based on the achievements of our leaders within our community, with a clear understanding of their source of income. A person who campaigns with ill gotten wealth will get your vote and replace the ill gotten wealth as soon as he gets into office. Dont make the campaigning process all about money. Let's also enjoin all Nigerians to search our soul, ask ourselves what I can do better with my life, in my life to get my nation out of the downward spiral of corruption. We. All off us have a role to play. Whilst campaigning I raised money for my campaign through external fund raising efforts, asking my family, friends and ex employers, for financial support. Which they gave because of my good track record with them. I didn't sell any assets nor borrow any money. I have no assets to replace, my personal assets are intact. I am going in with no encumbrances, I chose this path of politics, because like you, I was tired of complaining on Facebook. I intend to serve my people not disappoint my people.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=592893611190386&id=431861087293640

1 Share

Re: Female House Of Representatives - I Hope I Dont Upset You All By My Honesty by Naijaguy123: 2:44pm On Apr 20, 2019
She will make a good sugar mummy !
Re: Female House Of Representatives - I Hope I Dont Upset You All By My Honesty by Hector09(m): 2:51pm On Apr 20, 2019
Ill gotten or healthy gotten that we nt stop them frm looting, did bello campaighn is he nt looting if nt the chairman of looters
Re: Female House Of Representatives - I Hope I Dont Upset You All By My Honesty by Abfinest007(m): 3:15pm On Apr 20, 2019
Naijaguy123:
She will make a good sugar mummy !
n who told she is looking for sugar boy can't u see she is married

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Set To Receive Emir Of Qatar 3 Years After Visit / Winner-takes-all Attitude Fuels Post-election Challenges, Says Okowa / Kogi Judiciary Worker Slumps, Dies, Over Non-payment Of Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.