Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) (71721 Views)

House Of Representatives Members Visit Romania To Evacuate Nigerians / Meet The House Of Representatives Members From Imo State (2019) / 37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) by Nigerianblogs: 6:03pm On Aug 07, 2018
Some members of the House of Representatives have been photographed having a nice time in the lobby of the National Assembly while the lockdown of the hallowed chambers lasted on Tuesday.

The Department of State Services had locked out lawmakers who had intended to hold a meeting in the Assembly an action that eventually cost the DSS boss, Lawal Daura, his job.

The lawmakers were pictured enjoying themselves while other Nigerians expressed worries about the lockdown.
See More photos below!

From Ebiwali----
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/reps-members-pictured-drinking-and.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) by cmikel: 6:04pm On Aug 07, 2018
THE GOVERMENT HAS FOUND OUT ITS NOT WORKING THEY HAD TO LOOK FOR SOMEONE TO MAKE A SCAPE GOAT JUST TO COVER UP THE PLOT

EVEN THE POLICE WHICH THEY SAID REJECTED THE OFFER WAS SEEN IN THEIR NUMBERS IN THE PREMISIS

148 Likes 8 Shares

Re: House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) by JAMO4REAL1(m): 6:12pm On Aug 07, 2018
there are using the masses to drink wine

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 6:41pm On Aug 07, 2018
These are supposed to be PDP lawmakers but I can see an APC lawmaker from Edo state in their midst.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) by noruwasman(m): 6:46pm On Aug 07, 2018
seunmsg:
These are supposed to be PDP lawmakers but I can see an APC lawmaker from Edo state in their midst.

Hon EJ you mean?

10 Likes

Re: House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 6:57pm On Aug 07, 2018
noruwasman:

Hon EJ you mean?

I can't remember his name but I know his face very well. See the way they all sat down drinking together. Saraki and Akpabio may still meet up and drink tonight for all they care. Exactly why I laughed at those insinuating that the siege on NASS this morning was a siege on democracy. It is nothing but a scripted act by power hungry political elites. It has absolutely nothing to do with our democracy or the masses.

188 Likes 10 Shares

Re: House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) by Almaiga: 7:02pm On Aug 07, 2018
Re: House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) by duduade: 7:08pm On Aug 07, 2018
JAMO4REAL1:
there are using the masses to drink wine

Exactly useless set of animals

5 Likes

Re: House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) by kitaatita: 8:11pm On Aug 07, 2018
seunmsg:
Do you think they are different? They are together

7 Likes

Re: House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) by noruwasman(m): 9:11pm On Aug 07, 2018
seunmsg:

I can't remember his name but I know his face very well. See the way they all sat down drinking together. Saraki and Akpabio may still meet up and drink tonight for all they care. Exactly why I laughed at those insinuating that the siege on NASS this morning was a siege on democracy. It is nothing but a scripted act by power hungry political elites. It has absolutely nothing to do with our democracy or the masses.

I concor to your point as regard the well scripted show that stage out earlier today. for the rep member from edo state, can your its constituency?

3 Likes

Re: House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) by EmekaMD(m): 9:12pm On Aug 07, 2018
Win for democracy today!!
But guys don't relax yet the fight isn't over.

Fight on until the dullard is sent back to Daura where he belongs..

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) by classicfrank4u(m): 9:21pm On Aug 07, 2018
lol so dy quickly sacked de dss boss in oda to prevent us frm suspectinq.

1 Like

Re: House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) by olaolulazio(m): 9:23pm On Aug 07, 2018
It is over!!!!!!!
Re: House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) by dotcomnamename: 9:23pm On Aug 07, 2018
PDP very useless party. All they know is to drink and fvck grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 07, 2018
Drinking away the future of the youths shouting and fighting for them all day long.
Sime Nigeria youths have lost it all.
Their future is very gloomy.

5 Likes

Re: House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) by pol23: 9:25pm On Aug 07, 2018
Man no go kill himself.
Democracy is a goal....
We are not supporting Saraki.
We are fighting for democracy...
Any update about Ekweremadu?
There's still hope.
We won't give up until Democracy is completely save.

Osinbajo is a pastor,oh,less I forgot he's also a lawyer (san)....yet he's not a democrat.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) by lanrexdo(m): 9:25pm On Aug 07, 2018
USELESS PEOPLE DRINKING IN THE HOUSE. THE ONLY THING THEY KNOW IS COLLECT MONEY AND DRINK THERE LIFE OUT. BAD LEADERS.. PDP APC ADC AND THE REST ARE ALL STUPID PARTY. THEY ARE ALL OUT THERE FOR THERR PERSONAL GAIN. YOUTHS..THEY ARE NOT FIGHTING FOR YOU OOO.. THEY ARE FIGHTING FOR THERE POCKET! YEYE THEY SMELL...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) by yjgm(m): 9:25pm On Aug 07, 2018
This is our so called reps
Re: House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) by Christophorus(m): 9:26pm On Aug 07, 2018
Diminishing Nigeria's integrity by the day.

CNN showed them with their inflated stomachs

2 Likes

Re: House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) by shinzuraven: 9:26pm On Aug 07, 2018
Whether they make laws that favour you or not,this bitches still get paid...Bleep partisan politics
dotcomnamename:
PDP very useless party. All they know is to drink and fvck grin

1 Like

Re: House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 07, 2018
Lol Nigeria indeed is a huge joke grin grin grin
Re: House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) by spako4(m): 9:27pm On Aug 07, 2018
Saa yo legislators that is why they are always misbehaving.
They have turned the hallow chamber to drinking joint.

1 Like

Re: House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) by David160(m): 9:27pm On Aug 07, 2018
Nigerianblogs:
Some members of the House of Representatives have been photographed having a nice time in the lobby of the National Assembly while the lockdown of the hallowed chambers lasted on Tuesday.

The Department of State Services had locked out lawmakers who had intended to hold a meeting in the Assembly an action that eventually cost the DSS boss, Lawal Daura, his job.

The lawmakers were pictured enjoying themselves while other Nigerians expressed worries about the lockdown.
See More photos below!

From Ebiwali----
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/reps-members-pictured-drinking-and.html

no they should have been crying from morning till night

2 Likes

Re: House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) by dlondonbadboy: 9:28pm On Aug 07, 2018
seunmsg:

Keep quiet.when it is convinent for you, you would say SaiBaba! When you are almost certain your baba is going home, you would start speak another language. Are you just realizing that politicians are after themselves alone? Is Buhari not after himself and his family members alone? Whether Oshiomole and SARAKI decides to chop isiewu together this night is none of our business....our concern is that Buhari must go!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) by Nwaohafia1: 9:28pm On Aug 07, 2018
seunmsg:

Wike and Amaechi still drink together
Re: House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) by python2gbera: 9:29pm On Aug 07, 2018
Drinking while idiotic pigs are wailing away their sense online.

-python2

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Loses Gbajabiamila's Polling Unit To Labour Party / Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria / Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.