Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

UBA Pays Courtesy visit To Executive Governor And Governor Elect Of Zamfara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UBA Pays Courtesy visit To Executive Governor And Governor Elect Of Zamfara (12699 Views)

Pictures Of President Bola Tinubu And Governor Sanwo-Olu In Qatar / 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari / Official Vehicle Of The Executive Governor Of Enugu State – Armoured BMW 760li (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

UBA Pays Courtesy visit To Executive Governor And Governor Elect Of Zamfara by BrandSpurNG: 3:08pm On Apr 20, 2019
Group Managing Director, United Bank for Africa, Kennedy Uzoka accompanied by some members of the bank’s Executive Management team paid a courtesy visit to the Governor-Elect Zamfara State; Muktar Idris and the Executive Governor of Zamfara State, His Excellency Gov. Abdulaziz Abubakar Yari, at the State House, Zamfara.

(L – R) ED North Bank; Ibrahim Puri, Governor-Elect Zamfara State; Muktar Idris, GMD UBA; Kennedy Uzoka, Executive Governor of Zamfara State and Chairman, Nigerian Governors’ Forum; Abdulaziz Abubakar Yari, ED Group Operations; Chukwuma Nweke and Chief of Staff; Tunji Hassan

SOURCE: https://brandspurng.com/2019/04/20/uba-pays-courtesy-visit-to-executive-governor-and-governor-elect-of-zamfara-state-picture/

Re: UBA Pays Courtesy visit To Executive Governor And Governor Elect Of Zamfara by Nairalandmentor(m): 3:41pm On Apr 20, 2019
Which one come be this? Na news be this?

No advance payments required! Get your website designed then pay after. Seeing is believing!!! Kindly click HERE to see our beautiful designs.

2 Likes

Re: UBA Pays Courtesy visit To Executive Governor And Governor Elect Of Zamfara by JubrinElSudan: 3:42pm On Apr 20, 2019
Governor-elect that Supreme Court will finally sack

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBA Pays Courtesy visit To Executive Governor And Governor Elect Of Zamfara by calddon(m): 3:43pm On Apr 20, 2019
Looking to lobby contract

2 Likes

Re: UBA Pays Courtesy visit To Executive Governor And Governor Elect Of Zamfara by Akwaibomdude(m): 3:44pm On Apr 20, 2019
ok
Re: UBA Pays Courtesy visit To Executive Governor And Governor Elect Of Zamfara by EmekaBlue(m): 3:49pm On Apr 20, 2019
UBA is widely used as government banks in the north where they save their monthly allocations and all reading in billions of naira

I think thats why they r still around...with their old staffs,old structures and old technology

2 Likes

Re: UBA Pays Courtesy visit To Executive Governor And Governor Elect Of Zamfara by jo2hth4: 3:50pm On Apr 20, 2019
Ggg

Re: UBA Pays Courtesy visit To Executive Governor And Governor Elect Of Zamfara by Waakanda: 3:50pm On Apr 20, 2019
Issorite
Re: UBA Pays Courtesy visit To Executive Governor And Governor Elect Of Zamfara by Nokuhab: 3:51pm On Apr 20, 2019
[d]

Re: UBA Pays Courtesy visit To Executive Governor And Governor Elect Of Zamfara by Centurion71(m): 3:52pm On Apr 20, 2019
so we should do what with this information ?

1 Like

Re: UBA Pays Courtesy visit To Executive Governor And Governor Elect Of Zamfara by Omihanifa: 3:53pm On Apr 20, 2019
Evil visit undecided that was how they paid courtesy visit to Bauchi State governor Abubakar Mohammed and forced him to collect loan that became a problem between him and state assembly

1 Like

Re: UBA Pays Courtesy visit To Executive Governor And Governor Elect Of Zamfara by ogba20: 3:54pm On Apr 20, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
Hahahahah, my dear is true ooooo because is sure. He will not survive it. UBA will surely come for another visit very soon.

3 Likes

Re: UBA Pays Courtesy visit To Executive Governor And Governor Elect Of Zamfara by Jmlsm: 3:59pm On Apr 20, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
He is not Governor-elect yet since he was not given certificate of return.

5 Likes

Re: UBA Pays Courtesy visit To Executive Governor And Governor Elect Of Zamfara by abdulazeez1002(m): 4:00pm On Apr 20, 2019
Mm
Re: UBA Pays Courtesy visit To Executive Governor And Governor Elect Of Zamfara by JubrinElSudan: 4:02pm On Apr 20, 2019
Jmlsm:

He is not Governor-elect yet since he was not given certificate of return.
I believe INEC had already issued him a certificate before the latest court ruling. If I am wrong, what if the case drags upto 29th May and INeC hadn't given anybody certificate then, Who will become the governor?
Re: UBA Pays Courtesy visit To Executive Governor And Governor Elect Of Zamfara by West2019(m): 4:19pm On Apr 20, 2019
Scammer and what are you still wetin for .stop posting rubbish here
Plonton12:
today's winning ticket is ready for pay after winning
chat me up now
090-11-32-58-29
winning is guaranteed

1 Like

Re: UBA Pays Courtesy visit To Executive Governor And Governor Elect Of Zamfara by crackhouse(m): 4:20pm On Apr 20, 2019
Thank you for banking with us visit....

1 Like

Re: UBA Pays Courtesy visit To Executive Governor And Governor Elect Of Zamfara by obembet(f): 4:27pm On Apr 20, 2019
Plonton12:
today's winning ticket is ready for pay after winning
chat me up now
090-11-32-58-29
winning is guaranteed

U never refund my money. U scam me. U gave me fake code and u didn't pick my call anymore.

Keep it up. Ole

3 Likes

Re: UBA Pays Courtesy visit To Executive Governor And Governor Elect Of Zamfara by NothingDoMe: 4:29pm On Apr 20, 2019
These scammers nor dey allow person read anything for here again. I tire.
Re: UBA Pays Courtesy visit To Executive Governor And Governor Elect Of Zamfara by Damoche10: 4:32pm On Apr 20, 2019
Obviously, a friend who knows a friend for a friend to get access to monies/facilities on behalf of the state for projects. We know what will end up transpiring....we sabi them! shocked
Re: UBA Pays Courtesy visit To Executive Governor And Governor Elect Of Zamfara by Ferdinandu(m): 5:51pm On Apr 20, 2019
That ED North. Him no dey collect wardrobe allowance. Why him dey wear welcome to Kano coat
Re: UBA Pays Courtesy visit To Executive Governor And Governor Elect Of Zamfara by Amuocha: 5:52pm On Apr 20, 2019
What about Sharia Banks?
Or is UBA one of them embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Garba Shehu: Those Calling For Secession Are Nigeria’s Greatest Problem / Lagos To Unveil Red Line Rail February / I Am A Thoroughbred Yoruba Man – Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.