Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Skin Rashes (inaorun) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Skin Rashes (inaorun) (750 Views)

Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! / Skin Rashes On The Back (pics Included) / Very Itching Rashes All Over My Dick And It's Spreading Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skin Rashes (inaorun) by piddygold(m): 5:01pm On Apr 20, 2019
Greetings nairalander.... How are you all... Please I seek knowledge on behalf of a friend who's been struggling with a skin rash called INAORUN... He has tried all he could... Used alot of indigenous mixture.. As well as medical... But all to no avail... Please can whoever that has experience this come to our aid... Thanks and God bless...
Re: Skin Rashes (inaorun) by Berrywinky(m): 6:13pm On Apr 20, 2019
Am currently experiencing same rashes, after using all different kinds of herbal medicine n didn't see any difference, I had to go to general hospital and it was there I was told it's herpes zoster.....i was prescribed some drugs and have started seeing difference...it is drying off already... What amaze the doctors was that mine doesn't come with sever pain....it only itches me so bad

1 Like

Re: Skin Rashes (inaorun) by piddygold(m): 6:19pm On Apr 20, 2019
Berrywinky:
Am currently experiencing same rashes, after using all different kinds of herbal medicine n didn't see any difference, I had to go to general hospital and it was there I was told it's herpes zoster.....i was prescribed some drugs and have started seeing difference...it is drying off already... What amaze the doctors was that mine doesn't come with sever pain....it only itches me so bad
Please can you give me the list of the medicines.. Please ...help a brother abeg

1 Like

Re: Skin Rashes (inaorun) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 20, 2019
Picture of the rashes so we can contribute a good solution
Re: Skin Rashes (inaorun) by SKINWELLNESS(f): 1:25pm On Apr 21, 2019
Happy Easter holiday Nairalanders.
I want to believe it's the same as ringworm as I live with this over 20 years going and coming back until i discovered if I eat groundnuts it aggravate it.
Then I uses propolis tables in 2013 and I have avoided groundnuts in all form in chocolate ni o
Anywhere there is nut
I remembered when I new it was nut that caused it. I was travelling to Port and I bought a lot of cashewnut on my way going and coming back
Few weeks I have some thing like map all over my body.

(1) (Reply)

Potential Cure For ASTHMA / Sperm Leaking From Virginia' Medicine ( EDA ) / 1000 Bed Space Isolation Centre Onikan Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.