Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,088 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! (30422 Views)

Remedies For Skin Rashes And Pimples By Longrich Bioscience / 15 Years After Abortion, Indian Woman Finds Aborted Baby In Her Abdomen (Graphic / How To Save Yourself From Embarrassing Body Odour,rashes, And Wound Infections. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! by Zordgrub: 9:41pm On Mar 13, 2022
TL;DR: I was diagnosed with Herpes. I have a constant itch that now looks like ring worm circle on the upper left side of my ribs and I also have hook pain on the lower left side of my abdomen, just below the ribs(spleen region). I've gone to the hospital but doctors said it's nothing. What's the cause and what can I do?

I recently got diagnosed with Herpes and I'm currently on aciclovir. The thing is, before I did this herpes test, I have been having itch from the inside of the left side of my body for like months now and when I looked at it at the mirror, it has this circle like ring worm like. Though it isn't really visible but it's something I can notice and it has this slight dark coloration.

Now, I've been having this hook pain too for a while on the lower left side of my abdomen, around the spleen region, just below my ribs and it's usually prevalent at night. Mind you, I've gone to the govt hospital to complain about this and the doctors are saying I should not worry that it's nothing.

The way kidney infection news is flying here and there, I don't wanna be caught on the web.

Please Doctors and other health practitioners, what can I do? What kind of cream can I apply to the rash and what should I do as regards the hook pain too and what's the likely cause of this?

Please help!!!

3 Likes

Re: Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 13, 2022
Zordgrub:
TL;DR: I was diagnosed with Herpes. I have a constant itch that now looks like ring worm circle on the upper left side of my ribs and I also have hook pain on the lower left side of my abdomen, just below the ribs(spleen region). I've gone to the hospital but doctors said it's nothing. What's the cause and what can I do?

I recently got diagnosed with Herpes and I'm currently on aciclovir. The thing is, before I did this herpes test, I have been having itch from the inside of the left side of my body for like months now and when I looked at it at the mirror, it has this circle like ring worm like. Though it isn't really visible but it's something I can notice and it has this slight dark coloration.

Now, I've been having this hook pain too for a while on the lower left side of my abdomen, around the spleen region, just below my ribs and it's usually prevalent at night. Mind you, I've gone to the govt hospital to complain about this and the doctors are saying I should not worry that it's nothing.

The way kidney infection news is flying here and there, I don't wanna be caught on the web.

Please Doctors and other health practitioners, what can I do? What kind of cream can I apply to the rash and what should I do as regards the hook pain too and what's the likely cause of this?

Please help!!!

Sissy3
Dominique
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
do u vomit?, nusea? Diverticula... Pressure on weak spots in d colon. It goes on its own. Still take antacids. As doctors have said worry not, pls cool down bro as long as u don't vomit. If u get liver or kidney wahsla, no be this one you dey talk here, u for don add weight and swell on foot ... Relax and don't pit your self under undue pressure

8 Likes

Re: Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! by Zordgrub: 1:07am On Mar 14, 2022
Vickyvice:
do u vomit?, nusea? Diverticula... Pressure on weak spots in d colon. It goes on its own. Still take antacids. As doctors have said worry not, pls cool down bro as long as u don't vomit. If u get liver or kidney wahsla, no be this one you dey talk here, u for don add weight and swell on foot ... Relax and don't pit your self under undue pressure
I don't nauseate not vomit but I do feel pressure sometimes there. If I sit for a long while, my leg gets a little swollen but not too visible though.
Re: Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! by SultanOfPuna: 11:19am On Mar 14, 2022
Cover the Rashes with the Blood of Jesus
That's how Righteousness cured his herpes.

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! by Lalami3232(m): 11:19am On Mar 14, 2022
Na wa ooooo!!!!
Make I sitdown to learn from the experiences of others. But one thing is sure for this thread, both the experienced, novice and amateurs go wan give advise.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "the day I go mistakenly born girl pikin, I go *****"

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! by phemmyfour: 11:19am On Mar 14, 2022
Zordgrub:

Please help!!!
picture?

3 Likes

Re: Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! by yankison(m): 11:20am On Mar 14, 2022
Zordgrub:

Please help!!!

Dm me let me help you get the herb from one old woman and send to you

2 Likes

Re: Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 14, 2022
Pictures pls
Re: Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! by ATEAMS: 11:20am On Mar 14, 2022
Ooh
Re: Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! by sukkot: 11:20am On Mar 14, 2022
shocked lapalapa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! by donforeign: 11:21am On Mar 14, 2022
I never any of this, God abeg o
Re: Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! by MonkeyMods(m): 11:21am On Mar 14, 2022
Zordgrub:

Please help!!!

Have you done CT scan? If no, run and do it asap

1 Like

Re: Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! by BigDawsNet: 11:21am On Mar 14, 2022
Dr in that house

What's the causes of herpes
Re: Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! by EdgarBounce(m): 11:21am On Mar 14, 2022
Na wa ooooo!!!!
Make I sitdown to learn from the experiences of others. But one thing is sure for this thread, both the experienced, novice and amateurs go wan give advise.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "the day I go mistakenly born girl pikin, I go *****"
Re: Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! by Adeyeye09(m): 11:21am On Mar 14, 2022
Best piece of advice is for you to visit your hospital for proper tests.
Re: Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! by Officialzito: 11:21am On Mar 14, 2022
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

Go see a doctor na

3 Likes

Re: Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! by pyyxxaro: 11:21am On Mar 14, 2022
Kpaajeeje
Re: Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! by ada9ja(f): 11:21am On Mar 14, 2022
Bad disease

1 Like

Re: Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! by NoFucksToGive: 11:21am On Mar 14, 2022
Go for HIv test

5 Likes

Re: Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! by Rexymania(m): 11:21am On Mar 14, 2022
Pictures?
Re: Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! by treesun: 11:22am On Mar 14, 2022
Zordgrub:

Please help!!!

Go to the hospital please, let you be properly diagnosed. Nairaland is not General!

1 Like

Re: Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! by MonkeyMods(m): 11:22am On Mar 14, 2022
Zordgrub:
I don't nauseate not vomit but I do feel pressure sometimes there. If I sit for a long while, my leg gets a little swollen but not too visible though.

I suspect kidney problems. You need to do a CT scan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! by kaymart: 11:22am On Mar 14, 2022
N
Re: Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! by empressSkincare(f): 11:22am On Mar 14, 2022
Ha!
Re: Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! by Offpoint1: 11:23am On Mar 14, 2022
sa
Re: Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! by McOluOmo: 11:23am On Mar 14, 2022
Sorry

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

1 Like

Re: Herpes: Skin Rashes And Hook Pain On Lower Left Abdomen. Please Help!!!! by RealityKingzz: 11:24am On Mar 14, 2022
Sorry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Youths In Adamawa Drink Human Urine To Get High - NDLEA / Isi Atagamen Sakalis Got Pregnant Despite 9 Fibroid Tumors, Shares Her Testimony / Health Benefits Of Eating Raw Tomatoes Regularly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.