Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,317 members, 7,819,077 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Chevrolet Aveo Mechanic In Abuja - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Chevrolet Aveo Mechanic In Abuja (1301 Views)

Nigerian Who Bought ₦1 Billion Chevrolet In Turkey Arrested (Pics, Video) / It's Lik Evil Spirit Is In My Motor I Have Cried, Pls Help (chevrolet Aveo 2007) / Is Chevrolet Aveo 2007 A Good Car Or Have I Wasted My Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chevrolet Aveo Mechanic In Abuja by easzyone: 5:25pm On Apr 20, 2019
Please I would like to know where I can find a good and honest mechanic / technician for my chevrolet Aveo in Abuja. Thank you.
Re: Chevrolet Aveo Mechanic In Abuja by RZArecta2(m): 8:01pm On Apr 20, 2019
Evil car undecided I wish you luck bros
Re: Chevrolet Aveo Mechanic In Abuja by kingreign(m): 8:27pm On Apr 20, 2019
RZArecta2:
grin
Re: Chevrolet Aveo Mechanic In Abuja by kingreign(m): 8:28pm On Apr 20, 2019
easzyone:
Please I would like to know where I can find a good and honest mechanic / technician for my chevrolet Aveo in Abuja. Thank you.
Ask for those guys running that aveo taxis along Berger Lugbe, Berger Jabi road. They go get idea.

1 Like

Re: Chevrolet Aveo Mechanic In Abuja by dirtycoin(m): 8:50pm On Apr 20, 2019
RZArecta2:

Really!

Please share the bitter experience you have had with Chevrolet Aveo.

I saw a 2009 model looking good recently at a very affordable price.

Gimme some hints please.
Re: Chevrolet Aveo Mechanic In Abuja by RZArecta2(m): 9:35pm On Apr 20, 2019
dirtycoin:

Really!

Please share the bitter experience you have had with Chevrolet Aveo.

I saw a 2009 model looking good recently at a very affordable price.

Gimme some hints please.
of course you’ll see it at a cheap price but it’ll use offshore drill to dig a hole in your bank account (forget about your pocket). If you can’t take it to the company that sold it directly or strong hand gurus where you’ll definitely have to spend the money then no need, the car doesn’t like cherewere mechanics rara
Re: Chevrolet Aveo Mechanic In Abuja by dirtycoin(m): 10:33pm On Apr 20, 2019
RZArecta2:
of course you’ll see it at a cheap price but it’ll use offshore drill to dig a hole in your bank account (forget about your pocket). If you can’t take it to the company that sold it directly or strong hand gurus where you’ll definitely have to spend the money then no need, the car doesn’t like cherewere mechanics rara

Lol.

Thanks for the feedback.
Re: Chevrolet Aveo Mechanic In Abuja by yanmata(m): 12:17pm On Apr 21, 2019
I own and use 2 of this aveo with no issues apart from routine service. No car I mean no car that does not have it's own challenges. If you patronize Honda or Toyota mechanics to work on Chevy car, you will be making the greatest mistake.

I have a mechanic that I use in zuba his contact is +2347054957311 (Abdul).
Re: Chevrolet Aveo Mechanic In Abuja by dirtycoin(m): 1:27pm On Apr 21, 2019
yanmata:
I own and use 2 of this aveo with no issues apart from routine service. No car I mean no car that does not have it's own challenges. If you patronize Honda or Toyota mechanics to work on Chevy car, you will be making the greatest mistake.

Good to have a different perspective.

Thank you for sharing your positive experience.
Re: Chevrolet Aveo Mechanic In Abuja by easzyone: 10:09pm On Apr 21, 2019
yanmata:

Tnx a great deal I really needed to hear the positive feedback. I am grateful for the contact u shared. God bless

(1) (Reply)

Toyota’s Fourth Generation 2020 Highlander Redesigned From The Ground Up / Please I Need Guidance On Nigerian Used Car / Manual Vs Automatic (same Configuration) In A 100m Dash. Who Wins?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.