Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,331 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

The True Test Of Friendship... The Few Unpopular Truths... - Meme List - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The True Test Of Friendship... The Few Unpopular Truths... - Meme List (36775 Views)

What’s Your Worst Friendship Betrayal Experience? / 15 Meme Guys That Live Extravagant Lifestyle Can Relate To / Jake Amo: Meme Boy Grown In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The True Test Of Friendship... The Few Unpopular Truths... - Meme List by OndoRaph(m): 12:07am On Apr 21, 2019
Friendship is not asked for. You even forget how you met true friends.
Re: The True Test Of Friendship... The Few Unpopular Truths... - Meme List by Codyt(m): 1:53am On Apr 21, 2019
Gleefreak125:
How helpful true friends are. If you try applying all these rules all in the name of being too careful, you might die a loner. Keep the right company and be of good cheer. Don't think that friend is out to hurt you and don't hurt them too. Then see how the lines fall in pleasant places for you through quality friendship.
Profound

1 Like

Re: The True Test Of Friendship... The Few Unpopular Truths... - Meme List by Nobody: 2:15am On Apr 21, 2019
For me the true test of friendship is when you discover that those who have difficulty being a true friend will find it difficult to love longterm

Why because friendship is the basic foundation of love

And lastly your probably the only one with pure intentions sometimes everyone else has their own agenda

1 Like

Re: The True Test Of Friendship... The Few Unpopular Truths... - Meme List by Martinez39(m): 2:38am On Apr 21, 2019
ajimo54:

True sayings. I was betrayed by 3 different friends at every stage in my life. I believe that no true friendship exists!
True love and true friendship do not exist. Girls will love you only if you have money that will be spent on them. Friends will hang around when the going is green and they are benefitting from you but they will disappear when the going is hard. Everyone has their price. That's the truth.

This thread of mine would be worthwhile.

1 Like

Re: The True Test Of Friendship... The Few Unpopular Truths... - Meme List by Cadec007(m): 4:31am On Apr 21, 2019
EmekaBlue:
I dont have friends..why im online mostly
if you utilize your online time you could make online friends or acquaintances anyway you put it..
Re: The True Test Of Friendship... The Few Unpopular Truths... - Meme List by jojothaiv(m): 5:12am On Apr 21, 2019
Keep your friend close.
But, keep your BlackBerry charger closer.
Keep your circle small
I make my own a dot.
Re: The True Test Of Friendship... The Few Unpopular Truths... - Meme List by SimplePlan34: 5:40am On Apr 21, 2019
Tundexxy:

Why not do the needful at once?
A matter of time
Re: The True Test Of Friendship... The Few Unpopular Truths... - Meme List by Kayboy123(m): 2:30pm On Apr 21, 2019
These quotes too make sense. God bless the originator and the promoter.
Re: The True Test Of Friendship... The Few Unpopular Truths... - Meme List by Abcruz(m): 9:49pm On Apr 21, 2019
SimplePlan34:
Zero friends here. Although I am a failure.

Hear the word of the Sovereign LORD O simple one:

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.--Jeremiah 29:11

Others were given in exchange for you. I traded their lives for yours because you are precious to me. You are honored, and I love you.--Isaiah 43:4

If only you had paid attention to my commands, your peace would have been like a river, and your well-being like the waves of the sea.--Isaiah--48:18

Submit to God and be at peace with him; in this way all will be well with you.--Job 22:21

The ear that listens to the reproves of life abides among the wise!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Container Truck Falls On A Danfo Bus At Iyana Iba, Lagos / The Huge Monitor Lizard & A Bird Killed In My Neighborhood / Nigerian Breweries Truck Crushes Man In Nsukka, Truck Set On Fire (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.