Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Share Your Business/enterprenurer Challenges. The Solution Is Here. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Share Your Business/enterprenurer Challenges. The Solution Is Here. (1604 Views)

Deriv DP2P Disabled In Nigeria: Solution Is Here / Why Our SMERP Solution Is Targeted At Smes –CWG Plc / Fiverr Phone Number Verification Solution Is Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Business/enterprenurer Challenges. The Solution Is Here. by theceoz(m): 11:52am On Jun 15, 2019
thank you for sharing this
Re: Share Your Business/enterprenurer Challenges. The Solution Is Here. by Saltoflife: 11:56am On Jun 16, 2019
theceoz:
thank you for sharing this

100% honoured to help. If you have to know I'm always here to help a5 all times.
Re: Share Your Business/enterprenurer Challenges. The Solution Is Here. by Saltoflife: 12:00pm On Jun 16, 2019
I gave out a printing job to a guy in my church , paid fully. He was to deliver In a week. It's more than 2 months and he just delivered 1/3 of my job.
He comes to church to pray for God's help and customers, I'm just smiling cuz I know God answers most of our prayers but we make like difficult for ourselves.

This is a major problem with enterprenurers in Naija. Paying for a service that will either be under quality or late delivery.
Re: Share Your Business/enterprenurer Challenges. The Solution Is Here. by cardoso222: 5:55pm On Jun 16, 2019
@Saltoflife,you promised us training in digital marketing but there's no link
Re: Share Your Business/enterprenurer Challenges. The Solution Is Here. by Saltoflife: 8:27am On Jun 17, 2019
cardoso222:
@Saltoflife,you promised us training in digital marketing but there's no link

My whatsap number is on my signature.
Re: Share Your Business/enterprenurer Challenges. The Solution Is Here. by Hasib04(m): 10:40am On Jun 17, 2019
Hello House, am a student of O.A.U am into farming business cucumber for now but small scale and am planing to increase my cucumber farmer to big one, but my concern is market, I don't know maybe anybody can help about the market.

#MYAB#
Re: Share Your Business/enterprenurer Challenges. The Solution Is Here. by Saltoflife: 10:39pm On Jun 20, 2019
Hasib04:
Hello House, am a student of O.A.U am into farming business cucumber for now but small scale and am planing to increase my cucumber farmer to big one, but my concern is market, I don't know maybe anybody can help about the market.

#MYAB#

Cucumber isn't difficult to sell..let's know which state you're in..but I'm sure aboki fruits will be happy to buy unless it's not the popular species
Re: Share Your Business/enterprenurer Challenges. The Solution Is Here. by okafor200(m): 1:59pm On Aug 13, 2019
Hasib04:

#MYAB#

the market is huge and the market is wide,

all you need do is just to look for them,
you wont necessarily find the right places online,

only if you can go and ask market women and traders surely they will show you the way.

O9060680788 thats my number because i believe in your project/dreams

we can really make this happen by been partners thanks
Re: Share Your Business/enterprenurer Challenges. The Solution Is Here. by okafor200(m): 2:00pm On Aug 13, 2019
Hasib04:

#MYAB#

only if you can go and ask market women and traders surely they will show you the way.

yea we can really make this happen by been partners thanks
Re: Share Your Business/enterprenurer Challenges. The Solution Is Here. by okafor200(m): 2:01pm On Aug 13, 2019
Hasib04:

#MYAB#

and yea we can really make this happen by been partners thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

ziplock bags | pouches | resealable bags | standup pouch | Victor Oscar Company / Your Experience With The IM Forex Academy / Kudi Pos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.