Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,229 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Kudi Pos. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kudi Pos. (1612 Views)

How To Get Kudi/Nomba POS Terminal Across in Nigeria / Kudi Pos Terminal / Kudi Pos How It's More Of A Scam Than Legit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kudi Pos. by Efee44(m): 3:46pm On Apr 29, 2021
Kudi pos : pleas ooo my am new in this business and my attendant just did a transaction of 40400 which showed confirmed status app I printed out and saw the transaction status was declined and my girl have already paid the client pleas I need help I checked and I have reported the slip but when I checked my pending transaction its reflecting there does it mean the customer was debited? because I don't know if she was debited, am just confused and worried and I can't hold my attendant cause she is my sister and she is just helping till I get an attendant. pleas I help
Re: Kudi Pos. by superbouck(m): 3:55pm On Apr 29, 2021
Efee44:
Kudi pos : pleas ooo my am new in this business and my attendant just did a transaction of 40400 which showed confirmed status app I printed out and saw the transaction status was declined and my girl have already paid the client pleas I need help I checked and I have reported the slip but when I checked my pending transaction its reflecting there does it mean the customer was debited? because I don't know if she was debited, am just confused and worried and I can't hold my attendant cause she is my sister and she is just helping till I get an attendant. pleas I help
hi How can you do #40,000 for #400?
Re: Kudi Pos. by RealLordZeus(m): 3:59pm On Apr 29, 2021
superbouck:
cheesy grin

Na their type spoil market na, as dem new enter market, they crash the price to gain customers.

@ OP, I don't really understand your write up.
On the receipt that came out after the transaction, what's the status? Is it successful or declined?

How many times did your sister/attendant try the transaction?
Re: Kudi Pos. by ArchiTommy(m): 1:43pm On May 01, 2021
superbouck:

Somebody should please help me... This man entered into my kudi account pretending to be kudi agent that solves issues and in that process he'd withdrawn money from my account. Please help!

1 Like

Re: Kudi Pos. by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 01, 2021
$50 USDT FOR sale
490/$
WhatsApp contact
https:///s/6043f893f305b
Re: Kudi Pos. by SavageResponse(m): 3:01pm On May 01, 2021
ArchiTommy:

Somebody should please help me... This man entered into my kudi account pretending to be kudi agent that solves issues and in that process he'd withdrawn money from my account. Please help!

I hope you have not been scammed cos these guys keep coming up with new tricks everyday angry
Re: Kudi Pos. by ArchiTommy(m): 7:49pm On May 01, 2021
SavageResponse:

I hope you have not been scammed cos these guys keep coming up with new tricks everyday angry
bro have being scammed already
Re: Kudi Pos. by atop1(m): 5:06am On Jun 04, 2021
To help you on your journey to getting your Opay POS fast and simple, I have written an entire article plus video to explain all the information you need to get the Opay pos by yourself without having to contact anyone.
check the article and video step by step here
https://posbusiness.com.ng/2021/05/30/kudi-pos-get-it-fast-and-other-details/
Re: Kudi Pos. by Welovekids1: 1:42pm On Jul 09, 2021
RealLordZeus:
cheesy grin

Na their type spoil market na, as dem new enter market, they crash the price to gain customers.

@ OP, I don't really understand your write up.
On the receipt that came out after the transaction, what's the status? Is it successful or declined?

How many times did your sister/attendant try the transaction?

Bro which pos is best between Kudi and Paga
Re: Kudi Pos. by Gbagura: 2:07pm On Jul 09, 2021
Welovekids1:

Bro which pos is best between Kudi and Paga
Get moniepoint pos and smile.
Re: Kudi Pos. by Goldenklassy: 6:05pm On Jul 09, 2021
Stay with kudi...just be extra careful with scammer parading themselves as agent.
Re: Kudi Pos. by legaxi(m): 2:37pm On Jul 12, 2021
Gbagura:
Get moniepoint pos and smile.

I have been trying to reach out to them for weeks now all to no avail.
How do you suggest i go about getting one?
Re: Kudi Pos. by Gbagura: 3:08pm On Jul 12, 2021
legaxi:

I have been trying to reach out to them for weeks now all to no avail.
How do you suggest i go about getting one?
You have to go through an aggregators. Drop your WhatsApp
Re: Kudi Pos. by legaxi(m): 3:32pm On Jul 12, 2021
Gbagura:
You have to go through an aggregators. Drop your WhatsApp

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

MBC Competition Disbursment Thread / O-legend Platform Is The Bae! / Transparency International: Nigeria’s Banking Sector Corrupt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.