Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,083 members, 7,814,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

JAMB 2019 RESULT: What Has Happened To Your Database Again? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB 2019 RESULT: What Has Happened To Your Database Again? (1421 Views)

Unavailability Of Result: What Are My Chances If I Sue A School For This Reason? / Outstanding Waec Result, What Does It Mean? / I Have Misplaced My WAEC Original Result (what Do I Do?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JAMB 2019 RESULT: What Has Happened To Your Database Again? by tradebot: 5:56pm On Apr 20, 2019
This last UTME examination wasn't free and fair at all. Many were arrested. The commission alleged they were caught in the act while others were impersonators.. some centres had no network, some had different issues that made the board reschedule exams for some candidates. I know of a candidate who missed her exam because she was rescheduled and was backdated, on getting to the first centre she was told that all candidates have been rescheduled and on the new slip the exam date has passed.

4 days after exams no result. The front end developers out up a button to connect to the database but it didn't work. The commission claimed that they have been screening the results. Please what does it take a computer to process 1.2million data?? or is it pentium M??

What is keeping the results? were there violence, were there exam paper snatching?

Please stop imitating INEC.
RELEASE THEIR RESULT.. JAMB 2019
Re: JAMB 2019 RESULT: What Has Happened To Your Database Again? by ojun50(m): 6:10pm On Apr 20, 2019
Data base inconclusive for now, worst preparation ever
Re: JAMB 2019 RESULT: What Has Happened To Your Database Again? by tradebot: 7:08pm On Apr 20, 2019
Very very inconclusive. I agree with with you, Jamb was not prepared.
Re: JAMB 2019 RESULT: What Has Happened To Your Database Again? by flourishing247: 7:14pm On Apr 20, 2019
They shouldn't mess with the results ooooooo.
Re: JAMB 2019 RESULT: What Has Happened To Your Database Again? by tradebot: 7:23pm On Apr 20, 2019
We are not making any progress at all. These results could be made to be available instantly including the election result. We choose to be small gods and to be seen as one of those that matter when there should be no matter..

1 Like

Re: JAMB 2019 RESULT: What Has Happened To Your Database Again? by Danicomrade(m): 7:30pm On Apr 20, 2019
I guess snake has swallow the result

1 Like

Re: JAMB 2019 RESULT: What Has Happened To Your Database Again? by OwoukoUrua(m): 10:05pm On Apr 20, 2019
I tire o

1 Like

Re: JAMB 2019 RESULT: What Has Happened To Your Database Again? by yhemmsy(m): 10:25pm On Apr 20, 2019
If you are in Surulere or its Environ, and u are so keen on gaining admission into university this year then Join us at De Waymaker Tutorial For 100% Result Oriented Lectures in prepartion for the forth-coming POST UTME and GCE
class @DE WAYMAKER TUTORS 35 Akinyele Street, Aguda, Surulere, Lagos, or Call us on 08030673698

Re: JAMB 2019 RESULT: What Has Happened To Your Database Again? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 20, 2019
Nothing stop Jamb from releasing the results immediately. When I saw the Punch report praising Jamb conduct of the exam I knew something was not right. Publicity stunt was to improve their image having known they flawed.

1 Like

Re: JAMB 2019 RESULT: What Has Happened To Your Database Again? by tradebot: 11:48pm On Apr 20, 2019
This one weak me oo lmao
Danicomrade:
I guess snake has swallow the result

(1) (Reply)

Odogunyan Junior Grammar School, Ikorodu Flooded (photos) / Massive Crowd Of 100L Students At Unilorin Freshers Orientation Jan 13 / Atheism Myths And Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.