Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

I Came To Abuja To See My Boyfriend But Now Am Stranded Lady Cries Out Online - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Came To Abuja To See My Boyfriend But Now Am Stranded Lady Cries Out Online (516 Views)

I Am Stranded In An Unknown Place / I Am Stranded I Need A Support / Fuel Scarcity Leaves BRT Passengers In Lagos Stranded (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Came To Abuja To See My Boyfriend But Now Am Stranded Lady Cries Out Online by bosah360: 6:09pm On Apr 20, 2019
Nigerian lady has taken to her Facebook to write in a group how she came to Abuja to see a friend but so unfortunate for her, the guys number is switched off and she doesn't have money on her, she now had to resort for a good Samaritan who could accommodate her for the weekend.

But trust Nigerians they came out to blast her for been that careless, some even had to tell her she is been punished for all those guys she scammed by collecting tfare from then yet she won't come.

https://www.gistinsider.com/celebrity-gossips/facebook-users-blast-lady-that-came-to-visit-her-boyfriend-but-now-she-is-stranded-in-abuja-begs-for-accomodation-online/

Re: I Came To Abuja To See My Boyfriend But Now Am Stranded Lady Cries Out Online by emmyw(m): 6:13pm On Apr 20, 2019
Nonsense, That's Her Cup Of Tea �, What Does She Expect? Ladies These Days Don't Have Common Sense Again, Who Is Proud Of This One Now? You Left Your House To Visit A Stranger, What If He Use You For Ritual Now??

Please Ladies, Try And Have Common Sense Small Please, This Is Why I Am Even Scared Of Marriage, If You Marry This Kind Lady Put For House, She Can Risk Anything For Men. Nonsense, Common Sense Locate You....

Re: I Came To Abuja To See My Boyfriend But Now Am Stranded Lady Cries Out Online by iammo(m): 6:19pm On Apr 20, 2019
undecided

Facebook these days has too many dumb people.
Re: I Came To Abuja To See My Boyfriend But Now Am Stranded Lady Cries Out Online by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 20, 2019
Imagine, with d rate at which ppl are bn used for rituals nowadays. I pray d person dat will accommodate u will not even steal ur pant. What d fvck are des girls turning d world to?

Re: I Came To Abuja To See My Boyfriend But Now Am Stranded Lady Cries Out Online by iTearHerToto: 6:24pm On Apr 20, 2019
i didn't even read her stranded story. I don't read trash angry
Re: I Came To Abuja To See My Boyfriend But Now Am Stranded Lady Cries Out Online by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:52pm On Apr 20, 2019
no wonder so many Nigerians fall for kidnappers, body part salesmen and ritualist...
Re: I Came To Abuja To See My Boyfriend But Now Am Stranded Lady Cries Out Online by Olalan(m): 7:01pm On Apr 20, 2019
Girl is a confirm hoe. She's probably looking for a maga for the weekend.
BTW how do people leave their homes to visit without having enough cash for transport back

1 Like

Re: I Came To Abuja To See My Boyfriend But Now Am Stranded Lady Cries Out Online by dirtycoin(m): 8:58pm On Apr 20, 2019
Is she pretty?

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Hunts For FIRS Boss Fowler As Aide Exposes Fowler’s Car Gift To A Girlfrien / Commercial Bus Owner Use Gallon As Fuel Tank Put Himself And Commuters At Risk. / He’s a national disgrace’ -Nigerian govt threatens to deal with Bobrisky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.