Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

I Am Stranded I Need A Support - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Am Stranded I Need A Support (520 Views)

I Am Stranded In An Unknown Place / I Came To Abuja To See My Boyfriend But Now Am Stranded Lady Cries Out Online / Fuel Scarcity Leaves BRT Passengers In Lagos Stranded (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Stranded I Need A Support by Humblesoul1: 10:21pm On Dec 27, 2019
Hello nairalanders, I greet you all. I beg make una help me I dey stuck for Kenya here and my rent don due Person me and him dey live together I say make I shower before I come out of shower he Don move with my laptop my phone and transfer all the money from my M-PESA I don't know him he's just just a roommate I met here ever since then it has not been easy for me, so I wan come back I beg you guys in the name of God you should help me pls nothing is too small no lies here you can call me on video call to confirm please my fellow Nigerians. Truly I came here for greener pasture but no luck. I want to come back home please and please for the sake of God almighty you guys should help me nothing is too small, it's just remaining 70k to complete my flight ticket if anyone is willing to book for me online I don't mind my visa is valid. Dis place no favour me at all God bless u all more grease to your elbows. I don't have to do these but I had no choice, no be person send me come me here na me carry my self come here but no hope lost!!! One love!������ I even went to Nigeria embassy they said there’s nothing they can do about it, that I should call my family the one I have is the help of family. Here is my Kenyan number +254715542180 I just want to come back please I need your help thank you.
Re: I Am Stranded I Need A Support by NwaAmaikpe: 10:27pm On Dec 27, 2019
shocked

Oops...your own country's embassy left you to wallow in a state of hopelessness.

It's okay, email me a visa page of your international passport showing entry stamp into Kenya and documentary evidence of your liaisons with the Nigerian embassy in Kenya and let's reach out to the Nigerians in Diaspora Commission.

Dont get it twisted.
It's not so much about you, because you're yet to pluck money from the trees there and I won't advice you to quit so soon.
But that ambassador needs to come home too.

That country failed you, but he has failed his country if this is true.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Stranded I Need A Support by PhilipGallagher(m): 10:34pm On Dec 27, 2019
Your friend transferred all the money from your MPESA, abi you give am your MPESA pin?

You guys need to stop traveling to countries without a clear cut plan.

The High Commission no suppose reject you, last last you go sleep for floor there, they cannot throw you away. Go back to the high commission they will sort your out. You can try get the numbers of the head of NIDO (Nigerians in Diaspora) abi Wetin Dey call am and the Head of NANSke (National Association of Nigerian Students in kenya). Anyhow sha I wish you all the best
Re: I Am Stranded I Need A Support by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 27, 2019
You collect small money here in 9ja and you japa go Kenya go continue with your hustle (yahoo yahoo), you don go broke, now asking for help, don't you have friends or family's back in Nigeria?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Stranded I Need A Support by spafu(m): 11:38pm On Dec 27, 2019
Guy things hard back home o. Use the money you want to balance for air flight to start a business over there. How are you going to start when you come back home? You can also try your hand on freelancing as I am doing and as my signature shows.
Re: I Am Stranded I Need A Support by Dulles25: 9:03am On Dec 28, 2019
Hello, where in Kenya are you stranded? Is there any proof to validate all the above, your legal entry? If yes, send me a message I will respond with a way to assist for a short while as you get your way back home. I am in Nairobi.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Stranded I Need A Support by Dulles25: 9:12am On Dec 28, 2019
I know of those from Nigeria selling human hair bundles, and they are trying. I don't know how affordable they are in Nigeria, that they manage to double their profit. You can look into that, among other business.

While at it, focus on areas with many students as they are the most consumers of hair and beauty products.
You can stay along Thika road, or even better in Rongai.
Rongai has affordable housing, and internet supply.

Aside from the business, try working online too. You can do online writing, or Amazon surveys( This you can get about 300 dollars a month just doing it from home)

There's always something to do.

How did you plan on making money in Kenya?
Re: I Am Stranded I Need A Support by Humblesoul1: 11:56am On Dec 28, 2019
Dulles25:
Hello, where in Kenya are you stranded? Is there any proof to validate all the above, your legal entry? If yes, send me a message I will respond with a way to assist for a short while as you get your way back home. I am in Nairobi.
Dulles25:
Dulles25:
Dulles25:
Dulles25:
Dulles25:
Dulles25:
Dulles25:
Dulles25:
Dulles25:
Dulles25:
Dulles25:
Dulles25:
Dulles25:
I know of those from Nigeria selling human hair bundles, and they are trying. I don't know how affordable they are in Nigeria, that they manage to double their profit. You can look into that, among other business.

While at it, focus on areas with many students as they are the most consumers of hair and beauty products.

Aside from the business, try working online too. You can do online writing, or Amazon surveys( This you can get about 300 dollars a month just doing it from home)

Ok bro
Dulles25:
Yes baba I have my legal entry i am here in naivasha road. Send me your cellphone number so I call you or send you a text on WhatsApp
Re: I Am Stranded I Need A Support by alexxo11(m): 12:18pm On Dec 28, 2019
Dulles25:

you should also get the Bleep off my country...how many time should we say we dont need nigerians here?or wait till we violently chase you...coz your brains dont function
Re: I Am Stranded I Need A Support by Humblesoul1: 12:52pm On Dec 28, 2019
Naivasha road in in Nairobi not far from lavington. OPls send me your digits so I can message u on WhatsApp thanks a bunch!
Re: I Am Stranded I Need A Support by Humblesoul1: 5:33pm On Dec 28, 2019
Pardon me for too many errors, tbh this my first time to use Nairaland. I thought you a M, at a point I realized you a F my bad forgive me I just started using Nairaland that’s why. I still waiting to hear from you I have my documents thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Say Hello To 'keke Napep' Replacement / What's The Name Of This Animal Pls (pic)? / [Throwback Music] Late Dr. Sikiru Ayinde Barrister - REALITY.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.