Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,801 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Sex And Libido Booster. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sex And Libido Booster. (5787 Views)

Morning Wood/Morning Glory,Libido Booster,Erectile Dysfunction,Permanent Cure / I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick / Libido Booster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sex And Libido Booster. by theophiokhai(m): 6:54pm On Apr 20, 2019
WHAT IS COMBO?
Combo means combination and it is the mixture of herbs like Turmeric (Tale pupa), Ginger, Garlic and Clove (zobo pepper) to solve one or two issues in our body....
WHAT DOES COMBO DO??
1. It works for infections especially long time infections.
2. Weight reduction especially the tommy areas.
3. Cycle correction especially scanty and ceased period.
4. Sex and libido booster.
PREPARATION
Peel off the back of the Ginger, Garlic and Turmeric. Cut them into small sizes and wash with clean water. Then soak all the ingredients in a container like eva water add the cloves, Let it stay for 3days.
DOSAGE
Take half a glass first thing in the morning before meals and last thing at night before going to bed.
WHAT AMOUNT OF INGREDIENTS SHOULD I USE?
Turmeric #100
Cloves #50
Ginger #50
Garlic #50
Water 75cl eva water
Note: All your ingredients should be fresh
HOW LONG CAN I TAKE COMBO?
Take combo for one week and observe your system, if you are not satisfied, soak another portion and take for another 7days and stop.
WHEN IS THE BEST TIME TO TAKE COMBO?
1. For trying to conceive mothers, take during your period.
2. When you are not on drugs or other medications.
WHO CAN TAKE COMBO?
1. Male and female
2. Children above the ages of 16
3. For children below 16, dilute the combo with water twice as you would add water when preparing for adult, give them two teaspoons.
4. Singles
5. TTC mothers (Trying to conceive).
6. Couples wanting to boost their sexual libido.
CONTRAINDICATIONS
Do not take during your ovulation period or most fertile period.
WHO SHOULDN'T TAKE COMBO?
1. Pregnant women
2. Nursing mothers
3. Ulcer patient
IF YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO ANY OF THE INGREDIENTS ABOVE, PLEASE KINDLY DISCONTINUE IMMEDIATELY....you can add me up for more health advice.

(1) (Reply)

Gynecologist In Lagos / My First Experience With Cannabis(just 2days Ago) / Natural Ways Of Eliminating Genital Warts: Causes & Signs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.