Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,439 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

States Where Residents Paid Lowest Bus Fare In March - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / States Where Residents Paid Lowest Bus Fare In March (32090 Views)

Bus Driver Uses POS To Collect Transport Fare In Owerri (Pix, Video) / Zamfara, Bauchi, Ekiti Residents Paid Highest Transport Fares In February — NBS / List Of States Where Okada And Keke Are Banned Or Restricted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: States Where Residents Paid Lowest Bus Fare In March by trapQ: 1:34pm On May 07, 2019
Look at this mumu. Which worldwide?
Which earning power? Your one year rent in Lekki is just a month rent in Dubai or Abu Dhabi. I once boarded a bus in Dubai and paid an equivalent of 1k for less than 5 mins ride and that was a fucking public bus.

Sit down and be humble. Your Lagos is trash.
seborrhic:
This is a deceptive and flawed statistics.
Where is Lagos?
Lagos has the highest fare Intracity within Nigeria and even worldwide Viz a viz earning power of it's inhabitants.
Reason?Lagos is the smallest state per landmass,but a journey from say Ikorodu to Lagos,a mere 30mins without traffic cost up to 400-500.
Same journey in Abia or Kebbi won't cost you more than 200.
Oshodi to mile 2 about 250 for a mere 30km or so trip.
When doing this kind of stats,distance and landmass should be the parameters and not just a general intracity cost.
Re: States Where Residents Paid Lowest Bus Fare In March by trapQ: 1:35pm On May 07, 2019
Jesus Christ!!!
laurel03:
All i know is Ib city still get Taxi of #20 fare
Re: States Where Residents Paid Lowest Bus Fare In March by seborrhic: 2:06pm On May 07, 2019
trapQ:
Look at this mumu. Which worldwide?
Which earning power? Your one year rent in Lekki is just a month rent in Dubai or Abu Dhabi. I once boarded a bus in Dubai and paid an equivalent of 1k for less than 5 mins ride and that was a fucking public bus.

Sit down and be humble. Your Lagos is trash.
You highlighted something and yet you don't understand it.
Do you understand the phrase "viz a viz the earning power of the inhabitants"?
You obviously read but don't comprehend.
Re: States Where Residents Paid Lowest Bus Fare In March by trapQ: 6:34pm On May 09, 2019
Olodo. Stop making unfounded claims.
seborrhic:

You highlighted something and yet you don't understand it.
Do you understand the phrase "viz a viz the earning power of the inhabitants"?
You obviously read but don't comprehend.
Re: States Where Residents Paid Lowest Bus Fare In March by seborrhic: 7:54pm On May 09, 2019
trapQ:
Olodo. Stop making unfounded claims.
Illiterate.
You quoted and even highlighted a part of the quote and you didn't have any clue at all what you highlighted.
Illiteracy flows in you.
Next time if u don't understand what you read,keep quiet.
I will be looking out for you from now and bet me I will ensure your lack of education is exposed.
Imbe.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNILORIN Commercial Bus Driver Dies While Driving / Wike Has Completed GRA Junction Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video / Two Containers Fall On Vehicle In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.