Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,613 members, 7,823,667 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Angela Okorie, Chamberlin Her Son In Latest Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angela Okorie, Chamberlin Her Son In Latest Pictures (34239 Views)

Burna Boy Wears Padlocks, Keys In His Latest Pictures / Roots: Levar Burton 'Kunta Kinte' (Latest Pictures) / Davido Looking Amazing In New Latest Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angela Okorie, Chamberlin Her Son In Latest Pictures by chudez0147(m): 3:42pm On Apr 21, 2019
Nice girl ..
is she married??

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie, Chamberlin Her Son In Latest Pictures by STRENGTHesq(m): 3:47pm On Apr 21, 2019
tribalistseun:
Afonja will you keep quite??
cheesy
O gi wu Afonja
Re: Angela Okorie, Chamberlin Her Son In Latest Pictures by czar2k16(m): 4:15pm On Apr 21, 2019
BetShop:
@SOUNDAZA

Checkout the Latest Pictures below ...

Source: https://soundaza.com/angela-okorie-son/

Cute Kid kiss

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie, Chamberlin Her Son In Latest Pictures by Valmekyz: 4:36pm On Apr 21, 2019
Wetin de even give these women money.
Re: Angela Okorie, Chamberlin Her Son In Latest Pictures by koning: 4:39pm On Apr 21, 2019
dreamwords:
Afonja need our genes to wipe out black dirty ugliness from their backward generation, meanwhile iyalagbo seller looking at her like

You dey vexooooo grin grin.

.....Angela will be very delicious to do. Tomato jos!!

2 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie, Chamberlin Her Son In Latest Pictures by bluefilm: 4:48pm On Apr 21, 2019
So this is the lil nigga that made her Olympus to fall down?
Re: Angela Okorie, Chamberlin Her Son In Latest Pictures by Onyi22(f): 5:04pm On Apr 21, 2019
So cute.... This boy go finish all the girls for their street oooo

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie, Chamberlin Her Son In Latest Pictures by Rozaytee: 5:06pm On Apr 21, 2019
daxon001:

Oya come wink smiley
married man shocked

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie, Chamberlin Her Son In Latest Pictures by Strech(m): 5:18pm On Apr 21, 2019
STRENGTHesq:
See her blue pant
Couldn't cover her hips lipsrsealed
badt sharp guy. U get sharp eyes.menh I fit tear this gal nyash even without Condon. It's worth the risk.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Okorie, Chamberlin Her Son In Latest Pictures by dreamwords: 5:20pm On Apr 21, 2019
Reeb2244:
That dirty looking Igbo girl with bleached skin, that I use to see her in movie? Mtchew
My broda she's not bleached , shes narural fair as u can see her child is also fair, so it runs in the dna,
Unlike afonja people that will bleach and forget to bleach their dna grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Okorie, Chamberlin Her Son In Latest Pictures by OkoAnike(m): 5:22pm On Apr 21, 2019
Jolenejole:
Beautiful mother, handsome son.

Can't wait to hold my child in my arms smiley

Soon...
Re: Angela Okorie, Chamberlin Her Son In Latest Pictures by Strech(m): 5:28pm On Apr 21, 2019
Onyi22:
So cute.... This boy go finish all the girls for their street oooo
with Fanta coca cola leg. Coat of many colour leg. Na celebrirty u wan Mary. Show ur face let me see if I fit manage you. No vex. I could be ur missing ribs.
Re: Angela Okorie, Chamberlin Her Son In Latest Pictures by anonymous1759(m): 5:28pm On Apr 21, 2019
grin
dreamwords:
Afonja need our genes to wipe out black dirty ugliness from their backward generation, meanwhile iyalagbo seller looking at her like

grin grin grin grin grin grin guy you no get grin grin grin grin >:

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie, Chamberlin Her Son In Latest Pictures by oochi123(f): 5:34pm On Apr 21, 2019
PythonAmaka:

Thigh dripping Perv

-python amaka
hey PythonAmaka. Where have you been?
Re: Angela Okorie, Chamberlin Her Son In Latest Pictures by RTSC: 5:46pm On Apr 21, 2019
If you want cute kids, marry igbo.

*na joke I dey o*
Re: Angela Okorie, Chamberlin Her Son In Latest Pictures by rummmy: 5:54pm On Apr 21, 2019
PythonAmaka:

Osu Amaka

-python amaka
low life, get off
Re: Angela Okorie, Chamberlin Her Son In Latest Pictures by greggng: 5:58pm On Apr 21, 2019
Jolenejole:

Find husband first.
Re: Angela Okorie, Chamberlin Her Son In Latest Pictures by Mirriamvic(f): 6:06pm On Apr 21, 2019
Over cute Dey Worry Us . igbo Amaka . She Look Like Me
Re: Angela Okorie, Chamberlin Her Son In Latest Pictures by Mirriamvic(f): 6:10pm On Apr 21, 2019
dreamwords:

My broda she's not bleached , shes narural fair as u can see her child is also fair, so it runs in the dna,
Unlike afonja people that will bleach and forget to bleach their dna grin
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie, Chamberlin Her Son In Latest Pictures by daxon001(m): 6:28pm On Apr 21, 2019
Rozaytee:
married man shocked

Na. Single to stupor ; sad wink

Should my number come through? smiley
Re: Angela Okorie, Chamberlin Her Son In Latest Pictures by ochuksman123: 6:50pm On Apr 21, 2019
Sweet pics kudos to mother and son
Re: Angela Okorie, Chamberlin Her Son In Latest Pictures by STRENGTHesq(m): 7:10pm On Apr 21, 2019
Strech:
badt sharp guy. U get sharp eyes.menh I fit tear this gal nyash even without Condon. It's worth the risk.
cheesy grin

Its allowed
Slamming a swollen phallus into her hot core/cunt won't be a bad experience grin

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie, Chamberlin Her Son In Latest Pictures by sweetilicious(f): 7:33pm On Apr 21, 2019
Ebonyi blood
Re: Angela Okorie, Chamberlin Her Son In Latest Pictures by PythonAmaka: 7:46pm On Apr 21, 2019
rummmy dummy:
low life, get off

-python amaka

Re: Angela Okorie, Chamberlin Her Son In Latest Pictures by PythonAmaka: 7:55pm On Apr 21, 2019
oochi123:
hey Python.Amaka. Where have you been?
My Benue chic

-python amaka

Re: Angela Okorie, Chamberlin Her Son In Latest Pictures by trumpcoat(m): 8:16pm On Apr 21, 2019
OK,let's give your houses and offices a Good painting and wallpapers installations
Re: Angela Okorie, Chamberlin Her Son In Latest Pictures by macho44(m): 8:29pm On Apr 21, 2019
Jolenejole:

I share ur dreams. In between, are you PReggy?
Re: Angela Okorie, Chamberlin Her Son In Latest Pictures by mexioni(m): 9:06pm On Apr 21, 2019
When i saw this headline even before clicking on it i knew it should be ANGELA OKORIE SHOWS OFF CLEAVAGE AGAIN AS USUAL but then i decided to click it and boom i saw that i was right. She go dey ok last last
Re: Angela Okorie, Chamberlin Her Son In Latest Pictures by Onyi22(f): 9:30pm On Apr 21, 2019
Strech:
with Fanta coca cola leg. Coat of many colour leg. Na celebrirty u wan Mary. Show ur face let me see if I fit manage you. No vex. I could be ur missing ribs.
Na u n ur wife be that for ur Dp?
I swear down, una too ugly, frustrated n disgusting...
I almost throw up when I view ur DP.......
Abeg I no want end up with people of ur category.....
I love them cute, rich n famous
Re: Angela Okorie, Chamberlin Her Son In Latest Pictures by okeynelson: 10:16pm On Apr 21, 2019
abeg d father nko?
Re: Angela Okorie, Chamberlin Her Son In Latest Pictures by Strech(m): 1:33am On Apr 22, 2019
Onyi22:

Na u n ur wife be that for ur Dp?
I swear down, una too ugly, frustrated n disgusting...
I almost throw up when I view ur DP.......
Abeg I no want end up with people of ur category.....
I love them cute, rich n famous
sorry honey!!! I don't mean to insult you like that, I was a Lil bit carried away. Iam sorry. We can become best of friends. Dat lady on ma dp was an ex. Give me a chance to prove to you I can love you despite ur short comings.let me take you to places you have only seen in dreams.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father / Man Arrested For Impersonating Mike Godson And Collecting Nudes From His Fans / 2face Daughter Freestyles Her Dad's Song With Mum Annie [pics And Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.