Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Two Bedroom Apartment To Let In Maya, Ikorodu (Photos) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Two Bedroom Apartment To Let In Maya, Ikorodu (Photos) (6436 Views)

Two Bedroom Bungalow Selling At Precious Peace Estate Maya Ikorodu / Land Available At Precious Peace Housing Estate Phase One Maya Ikorodu / Become a landlord at Maya ikorodu in a fully developed area for 1.2m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Bedroom Apartment To Let In Maya, Ikorodu (Photos) by dominique(f): 7:43pm On May 15, 2019
OAUTemitayo:
I want to move to Lagos but mehn, that city is so stuffed up.

Yeah, it has a lot of employment and entrepreneural opportunities but it's too choked up
Re: Two Bedroom Apartment To Let In Maya, Ikorodu (Photos) by dominique(f): 8:09pm On May 20, 2019
S.A
Call/Whatsapp for inspection
Re: Two Bedroom Apartment To Let In Maya, Ikorodu (Photos) by vicardino(m): 8:22am On May 23, 2019
dominique:
S.A
Call/Whatsapp for inspection
Good morning, please I dropped you a mail. I'd appreciate your candid reply or your contact so I can get to call you. Thanks
Re: Two Bedroom Apartment To Let In Maya, Ikorodu (Photos) by dominique(f): 11:26pm On May 26, 2019
Ok...

S.A
Re: Two Bedroom Apartment To Let In Maya, Ikorodu (Photos) by funlord(m): 12:50pm On May 27, 2019
dominique:
Ok...

S.A

I've been banned by the anti spam bot from the business section for over 2 hours and I have sent countless mails. I cant quote people trying to verify me for escrow

Cc:
Mynd44
Re: Two Bedroom Apartment To Let In Maya, Ikorodu (Photos) by dominique(f): 5:45pm On May 27, 2019
funlord:

I've been banned by the anti spam bot from the business section for over 2 hours and I have sent countless mails. I cant quote people trying to verify me for escrow

Sorry I was unavailable at the moment, you've been unbanned now
Re: Two Bedroom Apartment To Let In Maya, Ikorodu (Photos) by shoray1704: 12:59pm On May 30, 2019
dominique:

Sorry I was unavailable at the moment, you've been unbanned now

Please I sent a message to you too, I was also banned and I don't really know what I did. Please check
Re: Two Bedroom Apartment To Let In Maya, Ikorodu (Photos) by dominique(f): 9:40pm On May 31, 2019
S A
Re: Two Bedroom Apartment To Let In Maya, Ikorodu (Photos) by dominique(f): 8:51pm On Jun 05, 2019
Call, whatsapp for inspection

Owner is available for inspection on weekends and public holidays
Re: Two Bedroom Apartment To Let In Maya, Ikorodu (Photos) by Bejusttoall: 2:05pm On Jun 06, 2019
dominique:
Call, whatsapp for inspection

Owner is available for inspection on weekends and public holidays
Good day to you friend. Please I don't know the reason why I can't create a new thread. Please help me to look into it.
Re: Two Bedroom Apartment To Let In Maya, Ikorodu (Photos) by dominique(f): 8:44pm On Jun 07, 2019
Bejusttoall:

Good day to you friend. Please I don't know the reason why I can't create a new thread. Please help me to look into it.

Which section do you want to create the topic in? Sometimes, new handles are restricted from creating topics in certain sections (e.g. business). You can try later after some days
Re: Two Bedroom Apartment To Let In Maya, Ikorodu (Photos) by Bejusttoall: 9:39pm On Jun 07, 2019
dominique:

Which section do you want to create the topic in? Sometimes, new handles are restricted from creating topics in certain sections (e.g. business). You can try later after some days
Alright, thanks. It happened in almost all the sections.
Re: Two Bedroom Apartment To Let In Maya, Ikorodu (Photos) by dominique(f): 10:29am On Jun 18, 2019
We're in the rainy season, the best time of the year to go house hunting.

Apartment still available call/whatsapp for inspection. Landlord is available on weekends for inspection.

Contact, 08053200247 (calls only) or 07083707060 (calls & whatsapp) to chat or speak with the landlord directly
Re: Two Bedroom Apartment To Let In Maya, Ikorodu (Photos) by Onyinyeonyx(f): 12:41am On Jul 04, 2019
Your hustle must pay this second half of the year.
I know something that will increase the value of your investment without you spending so much.[quote][/quote]

Yels ooh, ways you can sell your market. You will sell out pass Davido.

You doubting? Oya see this

http://radarr.ng/simple-ways-to-increase-the-value-of-your-home/
Re: Two Bedroom Apartment To Let In Maya, Ikorodu (Photos) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 29, 2019
dominique:
Two Bedroom Flat to rent in Idafa, Maya.

Features
☆Well secured compound
☆Spacious sitting room
☆Dining area
☆Spacious kitchen with cabinets
☆Two bathrooms (fully tiled)
☆Very spacious compound, can accommodate up to 8 cars.
☆Running water (borehole)
☆Regular power supply, they enjoy up to 20 hours of power in a day.
☆Road to the place is not tarred but motorable
☆Approximately 30 minutes drive to Ikorodu bus stop

Some photos of the exterior below, sadly I don't have any photos of the interior. Photos of the interior will be available by Easter Monday when next the owner visits the place.

Price: N200k (total package, no agent fees)

Contact, 08053200247 (calls only) or 07083707060 (call & whatsapp) to chat with the landlord directly

See photos below
still available?
Re: Two Bedroom Apartment To Let In Maya, Ikorodu (Photos) by dominique(f): 6:29pm On Jul 29, 2019
Jen92:
still available?

I think so, I'll help confirm
Re: Two Bedroom Apartment To Let In Maya, Ikorodu (Photos) by Nobody: 1:54am On Aug 01, 2019
dominique:

I think so, I'll help confirm
no response
Re: Two Bedroom Apartment To Let In Maya, Ikorodu (Photos) by dominique(f): 11:21am On Aug 22, 2019
Bump!
Re: Two Bedroom Apartment To Let In Maya, Ikorodu (Photos) by dominique(f): 2:41pm On Aug 29, 2019
Re: Two Bedroom Apartment To Let In Maya, Ikorodu (Photos) by dominique(f): 6:12pm On Feb 26, 2020
Bump
Re: Two Bedroom Apartment To Let In Maya, Ikorodu (Photos) by dominique(f): 12:08pm On Mar 01, 2021
Bump!
SA,

I'm really bad at this embarassed
Re: Two Bedroom Apartment To Let In Maya, Ikorodu (Photos) by dominique(f): 5:52pm On Apr 26, 2021
Bump
Re: Two Bedroom Apartment To Let In Maya, Ikorodu (Photos) by dominique(f): 2:27pm On Oct 28, 2021
Bump!
Re: Two Bedroom Apartment To Let In Maya, Ikorodu (Photos) by HardMirror(m): 7:25pm On Oct 30, 2021
dominique:
Bump!
SA,

I'm really bad at this embarassed
cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Two Bedroom Apartment To Let In Maya, Ikorodu (Photos) by olaolaking: 2:36pm On Jan 06, 2022
What about this?
Re: Two Bedroom Apartment To Let In Maya, Ikorodu (Photos) by dominique(f): 6:34pm On Jan 10, 2022
Bump!
Re: Two Bedroom Apartment To Let In Maya, Ikorodu (Photos) by dominique(f): 6:37pm On Jan 10, 2022
olaolaking:
What about this?

Still available
Re: Two Bedroom Apartment To Let In Maya, Ikorodu (Photos) by Corona22: 10:22pm On Jan 10, 2022
Wow
Please how far is this place from agric
Re: Two Bedroom Apartment To Let In Maya, Ikorodu (Photos) by seankim(m): 11:34pm On Jan 11, 2022
Corona22:
Wow
Please how far is this place from agric
A bit far but nice area with good electricity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Home Improvement Diaries By Tigerkenn Homes / Half Plot Of Land With A 2 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale / Cost Of Iron Bender And Carpenter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.