Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,486 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison (57088 Views)

Rema Is Better Than Olamide: Twitter Users Divides Over The Comparison / Chioma Jesus: I Almost Gave Up Music / Nigerians React To Davido's 'CCTV Video Evidence' On Tagbo Umeike's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison by ViaFast: 10:03pm On Apr 20, 2019

@SOUNDAZA

Read below ... as seen on Twitter

Source: https://soundaza.com/chioma-jesus-vs-beyonce-trending-on-twitter-nigerians-react-to-the-comparison/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison by ViaFast: 10:03pm On Apr 20, 2019

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison by Aonkuuse(m): 10:10pm On Apr 20, 2019
From my own point of view, I can't put Beyonce over chioma Jesus no matter what chioma Jesus is more than her. At least chioma Jesus has a hope of salvation, but Beyonce? Think she has got ride of her life before it began

135 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison by BlackDBag: 10:11pm On Apr 20, 2019
grin
Re: Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison by henritinecy(m): 10:26pm On Apr 20, 2019
I did not raise my chair up during The Experience for you to come disrespect that woman here. Put some respect on Chioma Jesus name please

189 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 20, 2019
grin

I cannot come and do comparison during Easter.

4 Likes

Re: Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison by Obas101(m): 10:27pm On Apr 20, 2019
hmmm.. another rubbish post undecided

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison by tinny898(m): 10:28pm On Apr 20, 2019
let kuku end it end it here grin

like: for chioma jesus share: for beyonce

486 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison by otijah(m): 10:29pm On Apr 20, 2019
The youths are the problem of this country

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison by Debaiz: 10:30pm On Apr 20, 2019
Currently Chioma Jesus Dey lead

otijah:

Oga park well. No old person for twitter.

When a whole Dr. Joe Abah and many more people far better than you dey join the comparison you con Dey yarn okpata

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison by Authoreety: 10:30pm On Apr 20, 2019
Twitter dey craze
Re: Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison by Onyi22(f): 10:30pm On Apr 20, 2019
But y comparing them?
Everyone of them is very good in their own field....

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison by Jamalifeglobal: 10:30pm On Apr 20, 2019
Please who is Chioma Jesus? And why the comparison with Beyonce? People dey try o

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison by EarthKing(m): 10:31pm On Apr 20, 2019
Chioma Jesus and Beyonce? Now Beyonce know how it feels to be compared with Michael Jackson.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison by kingharzy: 10:32pm On Apr 20, 2019
undecided

Why in the seven kingdoms would one compare chioma jesus to beyonce? ? That's comparing dry white rice to a well garnished egusi soup or speed darlington to kendrick lamar

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison by emmyreb(f): 10:32pm On Apr 20, 2019
Of what use is the comparison?

Biko check my signature if having interest in dropshipping
Re: Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison by oluwasegun007(m): 10:32pm On Apr 20, 2019
No basis for comparison...

I guess twitter is out of trend since it Easter.
Re: Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison by henryd4(m): 10:32pm On Apr 20, 2019
Twitter madness

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison by GGirll: 10:33pm On Apr 20, 2019
Chioma Jesus cannot be compared with that one at all both in heaven n on earth.....I'm proudly a Jesus's fan for life...proudly Igbo n proudly love n rep chroma Jesus n ambassador of Christ with great voice from God n not from any other powerless god of money n fame.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison by Onyi22(f): 10:35pm On Apr 20, 2019
otijah:
And u r one of them

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 20, 2019
Purposeless youths.

9 Likes

Re: Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison by Lotel: 10:37pm On Apr 20, 2019
Y'all doofuses should respect the woman of God

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison by lereinter(m): 10:37pm On Apr 20, 2019
The person who started this isn't feeling well

4 Likes

Re: Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison by Ubdavis(m): 10:37pm On Apr 20, 2019
Aonkuuse:
From my own point of view, I can't put Beyonce over chioma Jesus no matter what chioma Jesus is more than her. At least chioma Jesus has a hope of salvation, but Beyonce? Think she has got ride of her life before it began

Why are u this shallow?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison by Fadomero(m): 10:38pm On Apr 20, 2019
no be only chioma Jesus na Biafra shesus

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison by ClearFlair: 10:39pm On Apr 20, 2019
Atiku comes to mind. Funny people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison by davodyguy: 10:39pm On Apr 20, 2019
Aonkuuse:
Says who? Are you God?

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison by davodyguy: 10:40pm On Apr 20, 2019
Ubdavis:

Why are u this shallow?
He's from her state.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison by lordkush: 10:40pm On Apr 20, 2019
chioma Jesus

on a regular
you dey do wati man nor fit do
on a regular
you dey change my story eee
on a regular
I sleep and wake under your grace o
on a regular
so so blessings dey flow oooo
the stone the builders rejected
has become the corner stone
na you dey do am o ooooo

you dey bless e me
on a regular eee
on a regular eee
on a regular eee
yafun yafun

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison by BafanaBafana: 10:46pm On Apr 20, 2019
Tah!
Beyonce is a better singer.
Whenever you mention anything related to God in Africa, people stop reasoning.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison by anochuko01(m): 10:47pm On Apr 20, 2019
Oh fvck it! i'm off to twitter!

but before i go,

beyonce = girlfriend material

chioma jesus = wife material

30 Likes

Re: Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison by TiredOfFighting(f): 10:47pm On Apr 20, 2019
Twitter users are mad

So someone compared Beyonce to Michael Jackson and said Beyonce is greater.

People are now reacting that Beyonce don't come close.

That Beyonce should be compared with Ayefele and Choima Jesus First.
That's wat started it

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Turns Olajumoke, The Bread-Seller In New Video Shoot / Tonto Dikeh Shares Mr Ibu's Female Version Photo / Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.