Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison (57083 Views)

Rema Is Better Than Olamide: Twitter Users Divides Over The Comparison / Chioma Jesus: I Almost Gave Up Music / Nigerians React To Davido's 'CCTV Video Evidence' On Tagbo Umeike's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 20, 2019
Aonkuuse:
From my own point of view, I can't put Beyonce over chioma Jesus no matter what chioma Jesus is more than her. At least chioma Jesus has a hope of salvation, but Beyonce? Think she has got ride of her life before it began

Judge not my friend, and don't judge based on appearance

1 Like

Re: Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison by ChiefSupplier55(m): 10:48pm On Apr 20, 2019
Abeg who the post this rubbish... Kilo ko Beyonce kpelu chioma Jesus...... Na wa notin we I no go see

Any way abeg make una help me check this

https://www.nairaland.com/chiefsupplier55

1 Like

Re: Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison by Kayceenaz(m): 10:50pm On Apr 20, 2019
An inconsequential comparison indirectly ridiculing the Christian faith, a fact unknown to some partakers of this trend.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison by HitSong: 10:50pm On Apr 20, 2019
Aonkuuse:
From my own point of view, I can't put Beyonce over chioma Jesus no matter what chioma Jesus is more than her. At least chioma Jesus has a hope of salvation, but Beyonce? Think she has got ride of her life before it began
Keep fooling yourself
You think Christianity is the right religion because a book (bible) says it?
What happens to other thousands of other religious books that says otherwise ?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison by Godsfavour78: 10:51pm On Apr 20, 2019
Pls put some respeck on her name.

Chioma Jesus is

1 Like

Re: Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison by fikiman7000(m): 10:52pm On Apr 20, 2019
Aonkuuse:
"Judge not"
Re: Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 20, 2019
Jesus Chioma don blow by fire by force shocked

Person wey dey give testimony last month that she didn't give up.. now she is in comparison with world best Beyonce cheesy

God is good!
Re: Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison by OyiboOyibo(m): 11:01pm On Apr 20, 2019
Chioma Jesus over Beyonce even the Devil knows that.....Stop comparing Light and Darkness grin

Chioma Jesus songs saves souls while Beyonce songs draws people to hell

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison by OyiboOyibo(m): 11:02pm On Apr 20, 2019
HitSong:

Keep fooling yourself
You think Christianity is the right religion because a book (bible) says it?
What happens to other thousands of other religious books that says otherwise ?
Christianity is not a religion like others....

Accept Jesus now or die trying smiley

4 Likes

Re: Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison by OyiboOyibo(m): 11:05pm On Apr 20, 2019
TiredOfFighting:
Twitter users are mad

So someone compared Beyonce to Michael Jackson and said Beyonce is greater.

People are now reacting that Beyonce don't come close.

That Beyonce should be compared with Ayefele and Choima Jesus First.
That's wat started it
Re: Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison by femi4: 11:09pm On Apr 20, 2019
Onyi22:
But y comparing them?
Everyone Both of them is very good in their own field....
Re: Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison by Urahpopopo(m): 11:10pm On Apr 20, 2019
Aonkuuse:
Don’t be quick to judge bro.. Chioma Jesus could be a gospel singer and still don’t know the gospel.. Gospel Singer is just a title. Doesn’t guarantee her salvation. Don’t be surprised to see Beyoncé in heaven tomorrow oo

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison by datgidiboy: 11:13pm On Apr 20, 2019
Aonkuuse:
that's how y'all judge people, are you God? Do u know chioma "intoto" Nawah

1 Like

Re: Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 20, 2019
grin

Op you didn’t do justice to the thread, you should have stated why the both are been compared.

Well, I’ll have to write;

Someone said Beyoncé is greater than THE GREAT MICHEAL JACKSON . So they have been on this since yesterday, so today people started comparing her to diff artist because they felt her fans was rude to MJ. That’s why they compared her to Chioma Jesus, and she trended number 1 on Twitter NG.

Modified
She’s still number one

1 Like

Re: Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison by Greatfullheart: 11:22pm On Apr 20, 2019
Make Somebori jus Tell Me how Chioma Jesus take Connect With Beyonce?

Re: Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison by freecocoa(f): 11:23pm On Apr 20, 2019
Chioma Jesus kwa? Biko who is Chioma Jesus now?
Re: Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison by HitSong: 11:28pm On Apr 20, 2019
OyiboOyibo:

Christianity is not a religion like others....

Accept Jesus now or die trying smiley

Very dumb rubbish
Christianity must be a movie then...
Make una go school, una nor go gree
Keep disgracing yourself
Re: Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison by Wizywiz(m): 11:43pm On Apr 20, 2019
Make una go US or europe go ask that question wether on small pickin no go carry slap format una brain for that kind comparison
Re: Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison by vyncentino(m): 11:49pm On Apr 20, 2019
wow is laughable when I see comparison like this,Chioma Jesus to Beyonce,that an insects was name after in Australia, Beyonce that some person woship and are calling there God is obvious,who ever compared them didn't know Beyonce, that is known in all over the world, I believed some igbo person don't know Chioma Jesus,
Re: Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison by tgmservice: 11:56pm On Apr 20, 2019
If these are the kind of youths to lead Nigeria to the promise land.
Then we are indeed finished as a nation
Re: Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison by Dinho20(m): 12:01am On Apr 21, 2019
freecocoa:
Chioma Jesus kwa? Biko who is Chioma Jesus now?
QUESTION
Re: Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison by EdiAbali: 12:05am On Apr 21, 2019
GGirll:
Chioma Jesus cannot be compared with that one at all both in heaven n on earth.....I'm proudly a Jesus's fan for life...proudly Igbo n proudly love n rep chroma Jesus n ambassador of Christ with great voice from God n not from any other powerless god of money n fame.

Heaven does not exist
Re: Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison by Sirjamo: 12:49am On Apr 21, 2019
More like Barcelona Vs Akwa united!
Absolute mismatch
Re: Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison by daxon001(m): 12:52am On Apr 21, 2019
lordkush:
chioma Jesus

on a regular
you dey do wati man nor fit do
on a regular
you dey change my story eee
on a regular
I sleep and wake under your grace o
on a regular
so so blessings dey flow oooo
the stone the builders rejected
has become the corner stone
na you dey do am o ooooo

you dey bless e me
on a regular eee
on a regular eee
on a regular eee
yafun yafun

Oga that's actually Mercy Chinwo. Tainku undecided
Re: Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison by daxon001(m): 12:57am On Apr 21, 2019
Greatfullheart:
Make Somebori jus Tell Me how Chioma Jesus take Connect With Beyonce?

Just let Buhari catch you @geesoul or waz ur name grin grin angry
Re: Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison by Kingkun69(m): 1:58am On Apr 21, 2019
Debaiz:
Currently Chioma Jesus Dey lead

Oga park well. No old person for twitter.

When a whole Dr. Joe Abah and many more people far better than you dey join the comparison you con Dey yarn okpata
abi ooo let him go and use his facebook where you will be seeing jokes only old ppl dey enjoy

1 Like

Re: Chioma Jesus Vs Beyoncé Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React To The Comparison by Kingkun69(m): 2:00am On Apr 21, 2019
vyncentino:
wow is laughable when I see comparison like this,Chioma Jesus to Beyonce,that an insects was name after in Australia, Beyonce that some person woship and are calling there God is obvious,who ever compared them didn't know Beyonce, that is known in all over the world, I believed some igbo person don't know Chioma Jesus,
oga it is a joke this is why old ppl should stay away from twitter go to ur facebook

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Turns Olajumoke, The Bread-Seller In New Video Shoot / Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) / Tonto Dikeh Shares Mr Ibu's Female Version Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.