Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

12-Year-Old Boy Builds Mini Excavator All By Himself (Photos) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 12-Year-Old Boy Builds Mini Excavator All By Himself (Photos) (47501 Views)

Talented Nigerian Boy Builds A Duplex Design With Lights And Swimming Pool / Hope Emmanuel Frank Used Wood And Laptop Batteries To Construct Excavator / 17-Year-Old Boy Builds Motorcycle, Grinding Machine In Benue (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Builds Mini Excavator All By Himself (Photos) by uuzba(m): 1:39am On Apr 22, 2019
Osagyefo98:
What a starboy.
Anybody with a Lego Technic set can do this. Children are very creative at this age.
I began my own LEGO construction at 8years. Used same syringe as this boy to do my own hydraulics. Built every type, shape and function of catapilars I could see around, in TV or magazines.
Lego seemed cheep affordable enough then in the '80s. Don't know what is happening these days. People spend all their cash buyiing phone and credit. Instead of buying Lego for their kids.
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Builds Mini Excavator All By Himself (Photos) by BonPatrick(m): 6:17am On Apr 22, 2019
Something that can't even work when will Nigeria grow we need something real not this trash

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Builds Mini Excavator All By Himself (Photos) by DavSagacity(m): 6:38am On Apr 22, 2019
This tribalistic moderator that deleted my quote on the above comment that was saying the Yoruba people wil not help the boy because he's igbo....I hope the mod knows what he/she is doing.??
Learn not to be bias in handling post. I no wan swear for you because I dey go Galilee this morning
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Builds Mini Excavator All By Himself (Photos) by jesvic91(m): 6:47am On Apr 22, 2019
D
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Builds Mini Excavator All By Himself (Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 6:52am On Apr 22, 2019
The only thing that impressed me about this guy and convinced me of his gift that he is extremely intelligent than most of our governors was that he was able to figure out that the movement of those extensions are controlled by hydraulic fluid and you can see it in those injectors.
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Builds Mini Excavator All By Himself (Photos) by Platony(m): 7:32am On Apr 22, 2019
Wow!! shocked wow!! Wowwww grin

Even about 20,000 mech graduates in this country can't build this!!

Argue with ur brain angry

BTW, mod,...when will u ban d scammer above me or is he one of d admins??
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Builds Mini Excavator All By Himself (Photos) by israelmao(m): 7:44am On Apr 22, 2019
If there's any way he could access invention grant abroad he should do so because doubt whether Nigerian government has time for this.
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Builds Mini Excavator All By Himself (Photos) by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 22, 2019
God should help him so he doesn't end up carrying drugs due to frustration.
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Builds Mini Excavator All By Himself (Photos) by tightpussy156: 9:23am On Apr 22, 2019
nice talent.but the useless government will not take him serious.when I was like his age I build tractors, bulldozer, tipper, trailer,SUV, sedan,motorcycle, bicycle, helicopter, aeroplane with fan engine, motor,rotor all of them work properly. I was so talented but nobody to sponsor me abroad especially useless government. but today I am an employer of labour with lot of talent. That is it when you are talented ur success must surely come with or without government. those that will quote me wrong should take back door.
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Builds Mini Excavator All By Himself (Photos) by sanni32opemipo: 10:12am On Apr 22, 2019
it not new oo
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Builds Mini Excavator All By Himself (Photos) by radiolover(m): 11:02am On Apr 22, 2019
PrecisionFx:

The boy should travel abroad ASAP

Lol. Just like that? Is that how they travel abroad? Using which medium? Edo Airways?
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Builds Mini Excavator All By Himself (Photos) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 22, 2019
radiolover:

Lol. Just like that? Is that how they travel abroad? Using which medium? Edo Airways?

Escaping the zoo is non-negotiable for all gifted children
Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Builds Mini Excavator All By Himself (Photos) by Ajibaba101(m): 12:13pm On Apr 22, 2019
See apps you can use to enhance your productivity https://explicitsuccess.com/best-android-productivity-apps/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12-Year-Old Boy Builds Mini Excavator All By Himself (Photos) by docyomex(m): 2:29pm On Dec 21, 2020
People often assume that because a video of a young inventor is amazing, it has informed someone, but majority of these end up being just entertainment.
A group of undergraduates, past and current members of Jets club in Nigeria have decided to work on adding that educative touch to videos meant for entertainment, particularly ones relating to activities of Jets club, innovation and STEM in Nigeria.
Check our channel for amazing works we've been up to:
https:///38qtvWG
We'd love if you considered attaching a how it works link to your uploaded videos.
Also, work is on progress on recreating these innovations to show people a step by step approach to making one on their own.
If you'd like to see daily interesting science, then check out our page:
https:///3cwW3x9

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Residents Kill Three Pythons In Lagos / Pictures Of Rain From The Sky / Paul Allen Unveils World's Largest Plane With Two Cockpits(Photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.