Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,685 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes First Player To Win All Three Major Leagues - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes First Player To Win All Three Major Leagues (36020 Views)

Ronaldo Becomes First Juventus Player To Score In Nine Straight League Games / Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Joker In Halloween Costume (Photos) / Ronaldo Becomes The First Player To Score 400 Goals Across The Top 5 Leagues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes First Player To Win All Three Major Leagues by courna(m): 5:21pm On Apr 21, 2019
mystical109:
see you exhibiting ignorance. There is nothing like Europe top 3 league. What we have is Europe top 5 leagues and France league 1 is among.

Bro there is something called top three leagues...

Google is your friend
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes First Player To Win All Three Major Leagues by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:23pm On Apr 21, 2019
courna:

bottom line is the top three European league is

Spain
England
Italy

then the rest....

and this is determined with the help of coefficient point which is done every five years...

you can go do your research....
we all know top five leagues not top three leagues, that word is invented from your imagination
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes First Player To Win All Three Major Leagues by footballcable(m): 5:24pm On Apr 21, 2019
Lovely post but I think if Cristiano passes his greatest test, winning the UCL for the old lady since 1996, he won't be considered as the world's ever greatest player ahead of Lionel messi.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes First Player To Win All Three Major Leagues by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:25pm On Apr 21, 2019
PopeFlatino:
wink Dani Alves too...Barca Juve and psG....the media love hyping Cr7 in every little thing he does just to place him ay Messi's level by all means
Lol that is the only worthy achievement and record he has this season.
Something some people don achieve forget they even achieve it.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes First Player To Win All Three Major Leagues by Elvis778(m): 5:26pm On Apr 21, 2019
kekakuz:
stupid talks
messi too can go to jive next and win then to man city. these are stupid records
jive is even better without Ronaldo
without him they got to the finals 2wice. now they did not even get to finals
lolz, you are in pains bro......
Anyways, Juven of today (with the kind of lazy football most of their players are playing today) wouldn't have gotten to the semi finals if there was no Ronaldo, mark my words........
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes First Player To Win All Three Major Leagues by olawrite: 5:30pm On Apr 21, 2019
Hello���

I redeem different gift cards at mind blowing rates ooh���

No worry, my speed of redeeming is ultra fast...
You are.just a dm way from turning your gift card to cash ��
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes First Player To Win All Three Major Leagues by xest(m): 5:37pm On Apr 21, 2019
OboOlora:
World best!!!!!!!!
Not that foolish midget
u don't have sense
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes First Player To Win All Three Major Leagues by LordCenturion(m): 5:41pm On Apr 21, 2019
MufasaRebirth:
Congratulations, he joined Juventus and they won the league after 17 years drought....

C' Ronaldo is the real GOAT grin

U said 17 years drought?, are u out of ur senses or u deliberately refuse to use it?, Juventus has won 8 straight Serie A, they have been winning it since 2011/2012 season, Juventus performances this year is very poor compare to previous years, they are worst this season..
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes First Player To Win All Three Major Leagues by Saintbusco1(m): 5:44pm On Apr 21, 2019
if Cristiano Ronaldo become the first player to win the three major football leagues... what of Samuel eto'o with Barca, inter and Chelsea?

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes First Player To Win All Three Major Leagues by RealityShot: 5:53pm On Apr 21, 2019
Hycon:
I really like you Ronaldo but if it is all about testing you can move to a team like Inter or Chievo for Italy or maybe Enyimba FC

Juventus na baba for their league before
oga how old are you?

have you achieved half of what that 33-year old has achieved?

stop beefing and focus on doing great things.

Messi can not claim to near CR7..ever!

CR7 built a career on hardwork.
Messi can still move to premier league he has age on his side.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes First Player To Win All Three Major Leagues by Tokziby: 5:56pm On Apr 21, 2019
futureenergy:
Sycophancy . . . Ibrahimovic was actually the first.

It's the 3 MAJOR League in Europe, Seria A, La Liga and EPL, others are considered Lesser League. In this order Bundesliga, Ligue 1, Eredivisie etc That's why 4 teams are allowed to qualify for UCL from the 3 leagues, 3 teams from Bundesliga and Ligue 1, 2 from Eredivisie and others. It's a long story but that should give u more insight as to what is considered Major League.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes First Player To Win All Three Major Leagues by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 21, 2019
MufasaRebirth:
Congratulations, he joined Juventus and they won the league after 17 years drought....
C' Ronaldo is the real GOAT grin

Okay, Ronaldo is a GOAT, Messi is a COW.

Now tell who's greater? grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes First Player To Win All Three Major Leagues by Kenturkey048(m): 6:15pm On Apr 21, 2019
Anigreat:
shocked

Nothing to celebrate about this rapist, I got no iota respect for this rapist.

Let men like Lionel Messi make noise on football and not this useless ball tapping opportunistic idiot.
real definition of African man....the Christian Rinaldo you call all these names...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes First Player To Win All Three Major Leagues by Hycon(m): 6:22pm On Apr 21, 2019
RealityShot:
oga how old are you?

have you achieved half of what that 33-year old has achieved?

stop beefing and focus on doing great things.

Messi can not claim to near CR7..ever!

CR7 built a career on hardwork.
Messi can still move to premier league he has age on his side.

Who’s arguing with you?

Fact is I love Ronaldo but Messi is most skillful
Ronaldo has only achieved more.

Sometimes being satisfied is all we want tongue
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes First Player To Win All Three Major Leagues by bbproperties: 6:33pm On Apr 21, 2019
Arturo vidal has won d Italian serie A, d German Bundesliga and would be adding d spaninish LA Liga next weekend.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes First Player To Win All Three Major Leagues by RealityShot: 6:51pm On Apr 21, 2019
Hycon:

Who’s arguing with you?

Fact is I love Ronaldo but Messi is most skillful
Ronaldo has only achieved more.

Sometimes being satisfied is all we want tongue
that is why i do not like those who compare them.

CR7 is older.. Works his butt off to achieve..

Messi is just talented at football finish. Take him out of Barca and watch him fail as he has been failing at the Argentine team. (even with all the stars there)

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes First Player To Win All Three Major Leagues by ochuksman123: 6:52pm On Apr 21, 2019
This is what I call the real SUCCESS
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes First Player To Win All Three Major Leagues by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 21, 2019
sammyj:
Great news. Click Like for my Real GOAT CR7 and Share for Messi that has refuse to leave Bacca for greener pastures!!!

I am glad you said 'greener pasture'. There is no pasture anywhere greener than Camp Nou.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes First Player To Win All Three Major Leagues by emae009(m): 7:12pm On Apr 21, 2019
since because of Ronaldo we are now having 3 major leagues, I suggest the likes of Porto, United, and City should hold their head up high cause the got eliminated by teams from the major leagues
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes First Player To Win All Three Major Leagues by Kaymaxine(m): 7:23pm On Apr 21, 2019
Anigreat:
shocked

Let men like Lionel Messi make noise on football and not this useless ball tapping opportunistic idiot.
Na beef go kee you!!!
You wey no be rapist,list ALL your life achievements!!!
Elenushipoti

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes First Player To Win All Three Major Leagues by azimibraun: 7:33pm On Apr 21, 2019
THE TROPHIES
• ZLATAN HAS WON A TROPHY EVERY SEASON OF HIS CAREER SINCE 2001.
• HE HAS WON THE LEAGUE IN 13 OF THE 15 SEASONS HE HAS PLAYED ABROAD.
• HE HAS WON THE LEAGUE IN 4 COUNTRIES, NO ONE IN THE WORLD HAS WON IN 5.
• BETWEEN 2003/04 AND 2010/11, HE WON 8 STRAIGHT LEAGUE TITLES.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes First Player To Win All Three Major Leagues by somehow: 7:37pm On Apr 21, 2019
courna:

Who won EPL...
be always sure of what you type please

I don't like to argue with FOOLS

Here i thought I was chatting with a reasonable fellow.

Go play with sand.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes First Player To Win All Three Major Leagues by Evangkatsoulis: 7:44pm On Apr 21, 2019
Chuvin22:
Rubbish

Ibrahimovic has won in 4 different leagues with 5 different teams.

Judging from the last 10 years. I won’t rate Italian league above average. Farmers league.
OP said three major league. I.e the top 3 european leagues(Premier league, La Liga, and serie A).
Did Zlatan Ibile win premier league?

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes First Player To Win All Three Major Leagues by Ichel: 7:58pm On Apr 21, 2019
courna:

lol..

Italy is a very competitive and strong league...

serie À lost its recognition around 2014...

remember the inter Milan and AC Milan of those days with juve and the likes of Roma and napoli

serie À was great but these Days they are weak no doubt

as for French league they got their weight upgraded from 1.5 to 2.0 in 2017 this was solely because of Monaco's performance in the champions league that year

so they are still not considered a top flight

other leagues like eredivise, primeira liga still operate with 1.5
Based on what you just wrote, is league one not top flight?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes First Player To Win All Three Major Leagues by Airhuncho(m): 8:11pm On Apr 21, 2019
Anigreat:
shocked

Aggressive af
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes First Player To Win All Three Major Leagues by Airhuncho(m): 8:14pm On Apr 21, 2019
crazyABO:
Something messi cant angry everything he ever achieved was in BARCELONA cry

He's happy, leave him alone...9 league trophies, about to grab he's 10th, ronaldo has won just 6 league trophies from 3 clubs.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes First Player To Win All Three Major Leagues by Airhuncho(m): 8:17pm On Apr 21, 2019
skyfather09:
G.O.A.T.. Messi cant even begin to do this.

To win league?....mtcheew, winning the serie a in juve is not an achievement... erryone knws dis, they want to create headline.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes First Player To Win All Three Major Leagues by Airhuncho(m): 8:18pm On Apr 21, 2019
sammyj:
Great news. Click Like for my Real GOAT CR7 and Share for Messi that has refuse to leave Bacca for greener pastures!!!

Which club is better than barca?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes First Player To Win All Three Major Leagues by Airhuncho(m): 8:29pm On Apr 21, 2019
lexyman:
as good as the GOAT is , he breaks new record every year .Messi fans will not like this

6 European golden boot, 6 pichichi's, 10 la liga trophies, 6 ucl golden boot...Are these records or not?, PS, he's sixth balon dor is stil loading. mtcheew.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes First Player To Win All Three Major Leagues by Airhuncho(m): 8:32pm On Apr 21, 2019
Jokerman:
Instead of some people to be happy for ororo... The thing will be paining them.... Abi make him no win again ni...

Ronaldo is great Sha... England, Spain, Italy...
Soon Golden boot in England, Spain and Italy. Abeg look at record.... With over 215 career assists... Wow

pls, which golden boot did he win in italy?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes First Player To Win All Three Major Leagues by Airhuncho(m): 8:41pm On Apr 21, 2019
LordCenturion:

U said 17 years drought?, are u out of ur senses or u deliberately refuse to use it?, Juventus has won 8 straight Serie A, they have been winning it since 2011/2012 season, Juventus performances this year is very poor compare to previous years, they are worst this season..

So u don't knw a sarcastic post when u see one?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes First Player To Win All Three Major Leagues by Airhuncho(m): 8:52pm On Apr 21, 2019
RealityShot:
that is why i do not like those who compare them.

CR7 is older.. Works his butt off to achieve..

Messi is just talented at football finish. Take him out of Barca and watch him fail as he has been failing at the Argentine team. (even with all the stars there)

With all these hatred u still recognised he's talent...So everything messi has achieved in he's career it was handed to him, he didn't work for it?, he's talent just brought the countless awards, trophies and recognition. He always does he's best for Argentina but they just lack trophies, yet He's still a legend in he's country and the world, What have u achieved in ur household?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

List Of Smallest Countries That Have Ever Qualified For World Cup / Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. / Moment A Prank Was Played On Super Eagles Players (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.