Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

I'm Staying At Juventus "1000%" - Ronaldo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I'm Staying At Juventus "1000%" - Ronaldo (15277 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Fans At Juventus Team Hotel After UCL Win (Photos) / What Cristiano Ronaldo Earns At Juventus (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Undergoing Medicals At Juventus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Staying At Juventus "1000%" - Ronaldo by ogbiwa: 6:15am On Apr 21, 2019
Cristiano Ronaldo says he will be staying at Juventus "1000%" after the club won an eighth consecutive Serie A title with victory over Fiorentina.

Massimiliano Allegri's side, who failed at the first attempt with a 2-1 loss at SPAL last week, fell behind after a Nikola Milenkovic opener.

Alex Sandro equalised with a brilliant flicked header in the 37th minute.

Victory was sealed after the break when German Pezzella diverted Ronaldo's cross into his own net.

"I'm really happy that I have won the Italian title in my first season," said Ronaldo.

"Of course, it did not go well in the Champions League, but there is next year."

Juventus' 35th league title means the Portuguese forward, who signed from Real Madrid for £99.2m last summer, has become the first player to win domestic titles in England, Spain and Italy.

The Old Lady - as they are commonly known - were knocked out of the Champions League by Ajax in midweek and have won every Italian league title since moving to the Allianz Stadium in 2011.

Earlier on Saturday, Juventus Women beat Verona to retain their Serie A Women title.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47999028

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Staying At Juventus "1000%" - Ronaldo by YoungLionone: 6:33am On Apr 21, 2019
Are you interested in coming to Rangers?

4 Likes

Re: I'm Staying At Juventus "1000%" - Ronaldo by justdogitto: 6:34am On Apr 21, 2019
"Ronaldo's move to Juve? It's bulls***, this isn't a challenge for him. Ronaldo talks about challenges but he decided to go to a club who have been winning the Serie A title with their eyes closed....".

-Zlatan Ibrahimovic Ibile

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Staying At Juventus "1000%" - Ronaldo by YoungLionone: 6:34am On Apr 21, 2019
Re: I'm Staying At Juventus "1000%" - Ronaldo by Nobody: 6:34am On Apr 21, 2019
who cares

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Staying At Juventus "1000%" - Ronaldo by MJBOLT: 6:35am On Apr 21, 2019
Serie A = Farmers League,Juve = Chief Farmers

Those re.tarded RAPEnaldo fanboys shouting he is the first to win 3 league titles in 3 major leagues forgot Zlatan Ibrahimovic won league titles with Inter,AC milan,Barça and PSG

Modified:turns out Zlatan also won league title with Ajax and Robben won league titles with PSV,Bayern,Madrid and Chelsea

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I'm Staying At Juventus "1000%" - Ronaldo by mzeefitz(m): 6:35am On Apr 21, 2019
O jebi
Re: I'm Staying At Juventus "1000%" - Ronaldo by Sukakma(m): 6:35am On Apr 21, 2019
Useless league..twenty points between first and second..that's very unhealthy..Premier League is just the best..

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Staying At Juventus "1000%" - Ronaldo by unmask: 6:36am On Apr 21, 2019
His tea

1 Like

Re: I'm Staying At Juventus "1000%" - Ronaldo by VcStunner(m): 6:38am On Apr 21, 2019
History maker.
You don't have to be a fan to be inspired by Ronaldo. Messi doesn't inspire me because he does unreal things that make you even have doubts if he's human. Ronaldo puts in the work and results always come. Life is an experience and we are meant to feel it all, but while one is out there exploring life, the other is playing it safe. I don't like cowards naturally so...
Happy easter fam.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Staying At Juventus "1000%" - Ronaldo by Nobody: 6:38am On Apr 21, 2019
Good
Re: I'm Staying At Juventus "1000%" - Ronaldo by Sanromeo(m): 6:38am On Apr 21, 2019
Ororo! He's not Messi that quits at the face of defeat.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Staying At Juventus "1000%" - Ronaldo by Heffe: 6:39am On Apr 21, 2019
The real GOAT
Some people's goat keep winning a particular farmer's cup every year..

3 Likes

Re: I'm Staying At Juventus "1000%" - Ronaldo by Nobody: 6:40am On Apr 21, 2019
Sukakma:
Useless league..twenty points between first and second..that's very unhealthy..Premier League is just the best..
as if it wasn't 19 points between Man U and Man City last season. You EPL fans should always learn to shut up

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Staying At Juventus "1000%" - Ronaldo by Nobody: 6:40am On Apr 21, 2019
Heffe:
The real GOAT
la Liga na farmers league?
If Real Madrid and Barcelona were to move to Premier League, the likes of man u, Liverpool, Tottenham etc will turn Valencia, servilla and co.

14 Likes

Re: I'm Staying At Juventus "1000%" - Ronaldo by MJBOLT: 6:40am On Apr 21, 2019
which premier league?i hope it is not the one pep turned to his playground

Sukakma:

3 Likes

Re: I'm Staying At Juventus "1000%" - Ronaldo by blowjohn(m): 6:41am On Apr 21, 2019
ogbiwa:
Cristiano Ronaldo says he will be staying at Juventus "1000%" after the club won an eighth consecutive Serie A title with victory over Fiorentina.

Massimiliano Allegri's side, who failed at the first attempt with a 2-1 loss at SPAL last week, fell behind after a Nikola Milenkovic opener.

Alex Sandro equalised with a brilliant flicked header in the 37th minute.

Victory was sealed after the break when German Pezzella diverted Ronaldo's cross into his own net.

"I'm really happy that I have won the Italian title in my first season," said Ronaldo.

"Of course, it did not go well in the Champions League, but there is next year."

Juventus' 35th league title means the Portuguese forward, who signed from Real Madrid for £99.2m last summer, has become the first player to win domestic titles in England, Spain and Italy.

The Old Lady - as they are commonly known - were knocked out of the Champions League by Ajax in midweek and have won every Italian league title since moving to the Allianz Stadium in 2011.

Earlier on Saturday, Juventus Women beat Verona to retain their Serie A Women title.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47999028

35 league titles( actually its 28 trophies)
3 different countries.
3 different terrains.
3 different soils.
Just how far can a man go in life and outside his comfort zone to create success?
That's some inspiration.
Be inspired.
Try something different, be it food, music,or business.
Try like Ronaldo.
Be like Ronaldo.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Staying At Juventus "1000%" - Ronaldo by Yello1(m): 6:41am On Apr 21, 2019
Thought he was a coward b4, who wonna run away with is tail btw his legs.
Re: I'm Staying At Juventus "1000%" - Ronaldo by MJBOLT: 6:42am On Apr 21, 2019
farmers cup that he struggled to win and he won it twice in nine years

Heffe:
The real GOAT

11 Likes

Re: I'm Staying At Juventus "1000%" - Ronaldo by Nobody: 6:44am On Apr 21, 2019
MJBOLT:
farmers cup that he struggled to win and he won it twice in nine years

lol

La Liga na so easy

sevilla won europa and got tired

even real madrid packed ucl three times in a row

undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Staying At Juventus "1000%" - Ronaldo by Beedude(m): 6:44am On Apr 21, 2019
justdogitto:

"Ronaldo's move to Juve? It's bulls***, this isn't a challenge for him. Ronaldo talks about challenges but he decided to go to a club who have been winning the Serie A title with their eyes closed....".

-Zlatan Ibrahimovic Ibile

Re: I'm Staying At Juventus "1000%" - Ronaldo by MJBOLT: 6:45am On Apr 21, 2019
when did ronaldo win 35 league titles undecided he has won only 28 trophies in his career

blowjohn:

35 league titles.
3 different countries.
Just how far can a man go in life and outside his comfort zone to create success.
Be inspired.
Be like Ronaldo.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Staying At Juventus "1000%" - Ronaldo by Beedude(m): 6:45am On Apr 21, 2019
MJBOLT:

Those re.tarded RAPEnaldo fanboys shouting he is the first to win 3 league titles in 3 major leagues forgot Zlatan Ibrahimovic won league titles with Inter,AC milan,Barça and PSG
He also won a league with Ajax of Netherlands

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Staying At Juventus "1000%" - Ronaldo by Sukakma(m): 6:46am On Apr 21, 2019
MJBOLT:
which premier league?i hope it is not the one pep turned to his playground

Which playground?? Fighting for the title to the end of the final day and you call that playground?? Can you compare how he use to win the league in Germany and now in England?? Just wait and see next season..

3 Likes

Re: I'm Staying At Juventus "1000%" - Ronaldo by Nobody: 6:47am On Apr 21, 2019
MJBOLT:

Robben too

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I'm Staying At Juventus "1000%" - Ronaldo by Sukakma(m): 6:47am On Apr 21, 2019
lilbest4:
as if it wasn't 19 points between Man U and Man City last season. You EPL fans should always learn to shut up
Agreed..but can any team in England win the league for eight straight years?? How does it even sound to you..

3 Likes

Re: I'm Staying At Juventus "1000%" - Ronaldo by Chinashopping84: 6:48am On Apr 21, 2019
Every ews these days have their on sides.two sides to every issue
Re: I'm Staying At Juventus "1000%" - Ronaldo by Corrosiveman(m): 6:49am On Apr 21, 2019
The Rapist should just leave Juventus...Dybala is no more who he was....Juventus no more play as a team they only play for him....He would never win the UCL with juventus because next season madrid and PSG wont leave without a fight

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osimhen Slams Agent Of Napoli Teammate Kvaratskhelia Over Saudi Transfer Claim / My Over/Under 2.5 System For Sports Betting / AFCON: Rangers ‘Looking To Strike Deal’ With Nigerian FA Over Nigerian Trio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.