Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

I'm Staying At Juventus "1000%" - Ronaldo - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I'm Staying At Juventus "1000%" - Ronaldo (15285 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Fans At Juventus Team Hotel After UCL Win (Photos) / What Cristiano Ronaldo Earns At Juventus (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Undergoing Medicals At Juventus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Staying At Juventus "1000%" - Ronaldo by jaxxy(m): 9:21am On Apr 21, 2019
MJBOLT:
the same chelsea he disgraced last year

Like I said outside Barca he’s a seating duck grin
Re: I'm Staying At Juventus "1000%" - Ronaldo by Ozkar: 9:22am On Apr 21, 2019
VcStunner:
cowards quit when things are not going their way in their national teams. Their lack of charisma and introvertedness makes them useless leaders, their poor communication skills even makes it more difficult to build brands other professionals in their field can be proud of. Bunch of pathetic emotional wrecks. Get a life boy. And oh, I know a guy who cares who my favourite footballer is.. Me! And that's enough fam grin
I get your time today wink
introverts throughout history are 80% the reason why you have a phone to type this your nonsense on.

That coward who lacks charisma and communication skills is a bigger brand than your full family tree down to the roots. Sit there thinking your opinion matters when you are just a nobody who hates on people for doing extraordinary things with ease.

1 Like

Re: I'm Staying At Juventus "1000%" - Ronaldo by MJBOLT: 9:24am On Apr 21, 2019
seating duck that is a world cup silver medalist,world cup golden ball winner,2 time copa america silver medalist,olympic gold medalist and fifa u19 world cup winner.continue disgracing yourself

jaxxy:

Like I said outside Barca he’s a seating duck grin
Re: I'm Staying At Juventus "1000%" - Ronaldo by jaxxy(m): 9:27am On Apr 21, 2019
MJBOLT:
seating duck that is a world cup silver medalist,world cup golden ball winner,2 time copa america silver medalist,olympic gold medalist and fifa u19 world cup winner.continue disgracing yourself

I didn’t ask for a history lesson. Tell me what he has done lately for Argentina so they can stop insulting him like this. U realize he faked injury and ran away like a dog with its tail between its legs from his national team again rite?
Re: I'm Staying At Juventus "1000%" - Ronaldo by MJBOLT: 9:37am On Apr 21, 2019
listing facts is now history lesson,continue to reason with your a55,first it was he has one skill,later it was he cant do anything against chelsea now it his accomplishments with argentina is history lesson.i dont engage confused people in discussions

jaxxy:

I didn’t ask for a history lesson. Tell me what he has done lately for Argentina so they can stop insulting him like this. U realize he faked injury and ran away like a dog with its tail between its legs from his national team again rite?

2 Likes

Re: I'm Staying At Juventus "1000%" - Ronaldo by jaxxy(m): 9:42am On Apr 21, 2019
MJBOLT:
listing facts is now history lesson,continue to reason with your a55,first it was he has one skill,later it was he cant do anything against chelsea now it his accomplishments with argentina is history lesson.i dont engage confused people in discussions

1st off it wasn’t me who said he has one skill, i quoted his country man and one of the greatest players alive. All the things I stated are all interconnected. Tell all those things u said about Messi to Argentines and see what they will tell u. His country men and tired of a Messi who can’t prove his worth outside Barca.
Re: I'm Staying At Juventus "1000%" - Ronaldo by chuksbenin: 11:33am On Apr 21, 2019
Ronaldo is the best player in the world cos Messi is out of this world.
Re: I'm Staying At Juventus "1000%" - Ronaldo by prodigyhenry: 11:58am On Apr 21, 2019
jaxxy:

1st off it wasn’t me who said he has one skill, i quoted his country man and one of the greatest players alive. All the things I stated are all interconnected. Tell all those things u said about Messi to Argentines and see what they will tell u. His country men and tired of a Messi who can’t prove his worth outside Barca.

Same country men who sent the FA president, the country president and the Pope to beg Messi to come out if his premature retirement 2 years ago?

Same country men that weeks ago the Pope cautioned them for calling Messi God and worshipping him?

1 Like

Re: I'm Staying At Juventus "1000%" - Ronaldo by jaxxy(m): 12:05pm On Apr 21, 2019
prodigyhenry:

Same country men who sent the FA president, the country president and the Pope to beg Messi to come out if his premature retirement 2 years ago?

Same country men that weeks ago the Pope cautioned them for calling Messi God and worshipping him?

It’s desperation of no alternative. Tell that to Messi’s son. The poor kid feels terrible about how they treat his dad in Argentina.
Re: I'm Staying At Juventus "1000%" - Ronaldo by prodigyhenry: 12:12pm On Apr 21, 2019
jaxxy:

It’s desperation of no alternative. Tell that to Messi’s son. The poor kid feels terrible about how they treat his dad in Argentina.

I think you really might be confused as the other guy said. How can you be desperate to have what you're tired of as you said earlier.

It is understandable that Argentines are frustrated with what has happened so far with the team and Messi as the star man would take most of the blame and anger.

But in all these Argentines know that if Messi leaves that team there would be far bigger troubles. Messi is still the best player they have had since Maradona, with or without a senior trophy

1 Like

Re: I'm Staying At Juventus "1000%" - Ronaldo by jaxxy(m): 12:17pm On Apr 21, 2019
prodigyhenry:

I think you really might be confused as the other guy said. How can you be desperate to have what you're tired of as you said earlier.

It is understandable that Argentines are frustrated with what has happened so far with the team and Messi as the star man would take most of the blame and anger.

But in all these Argentines know that if Messi leaves that team there would be far bigger troubles. Messi is still the best player they have had since Maradona, with or without a senior trophy

They are desperately looking for an alternative. They have lost hope in Messi helping them. Messi himself has given up on the national team and I can’t blame him.
Re: I'm Staying At Juventus "1000%" - Ronaldo by TangoPredict(f): 12:22pm On Apr 21, 2019
Sure boy, all you do is win just like our subscribers on www.tangopredict.com/VIP

Join us today
Re: I'm Staying At Juventus "1000%" - Ronaldo by prodigyhenry: 12:23pm On Apr 21, 2019
jaxxy:

They are desperately looking for an alternative. They have lost hope in Messi helping them. Messi himself has given up on the national team and I can’t blame him.

What are you saying, when you are really tired of a player you don't care who is then replacements. When Chelsea was tired of Costa they sold him an brought in morata, when Madrid was tired of Ronaldo they sold him and brought in a teenager, when Barca was tired of Zlatan they sold him and didn't even bother with a replacement.

I have lived in Argentina a while, and I know how they idolize Messi don't let the media decieve you. Messi is loved in Argentina

1 Like

Re: I'm Staying At Juventus "1000%" - Ronaldo by jaxxy(m): 12:29pm On Apr 21, 2019
prodigyhenry:

What are you saying, when you are really tired of a player you don't care who is then replacements. When Chelsea was tired of Costa they sold him an brought in morata, when Madrid was tired of Ronaldo they sold him and brought in a teenager, when Barca was tired of Zlatan they sold him and didn't even bother with a replacement.

I have lived in Argentina a while, and I know how they idolize Messi don't let the media decieve you. Messi is loved in Argentina

Hello Madrid wasn’t tired of the Goat. It was other way around and the Goat wanted to leave. Due respect to Madrid.

Messi was idolized I think bt not like before. I wish Messi didn’t give up easily on his national team no matter what.
Re: I'm Staying At Juventus "1000%" - Ronaldo by prodigyhenry: 12:34pm On Apr 21, 2019
jaxxy:

Hello Madrid wasn’t tired of the Goat. It was other way around and the Goat wanted to leave. Due respect to Madrid.

Messi was idolized I think bt not like before. I wish Messi didn’t give up easily on his national team no matter what.

They weren't tired of the ewure, they were begging him stay now.. the president sold him after he was making outrageous demands. No one begged him or stopped him

And for your information, Messi is still idolize just about 3 weeks ago the Pope commented on how Messi is been referred to as God in Argentina and how he is been worshipped and how he has been telling them that Messi isn't God but a fellow human like them. That was just a few weeks ago

1 Like

Re: I'm Staying At Juventus "1000%" - Ronaldo by Slynation(m): 12:34pm On Apr 21, 2019
Ozkar:
you people would just be in the safety of your hut and be calling a 'coward' someone who has shrugged off hormone deficiency issues and incessant injuries and undeserved hate to become the most consistent player of this generation and the Greatest Of All Time.

You sound really shallow with the "Messi doesn't inspire me because he does unreal things that make you even have doubts if he's human" line. Like who isn't inspired by humans doing the unreal with ease?

Don't hate on excellence man. You might not know what loyalty is, but that club gave him everything. It's stupid to ask him to leave that club to prove a point to your inconsequential self that didn't help him when he needed it.
Exactly what those fools have failed to understand.....
To Messi football is Barcelona and vice versa, So many top useless clubs have the chance to sign him when he was down with hormone deficiency yet they ain't willing to risk any penny on his behalf even tho he was that good with the ball, It was Sandro Rosell the then President of Barcelona that gave him his first contract signed on a napkin and they took up his bills from there....
Now all the so called fans of the top useless clubs wants him to leave a team that gave him everything in life just to prove some inconsequential point, Ndi Ara!!

Reason i will always respect the likes of Francesco Totti,De rossi, Paolo Maldini, Pavel Nedved etc this are one man club, to them Football is all about the fans & passion instead of personal profit....

1 Like

Re: I'm Staying At Juventus "1000%" - Ronaldo by Slynation(m): 12:38pm On Apr 21, 2019
jaxxy:

Then u don't know what u are saying.....
They allowed CR7 to leave because he wanted a pay rise to match to that of Lionel Messi and Neymer which madrid ain't willing to do(That wasn't the first time he's holding Rmadrid for Ransome)
Re: I'm Staying At Juventus "1000%" - Ronaldo by jaxxy(m): 12:38pm On Apr 21, 2019
prodigyhenry:

They weren't tired of the ewure, they were begging him stay now.. the president sold him after he was making outrageous demands. No one begged him or stopped him

And for your information, Messi is still idolize just about 3 weeks ago the Pope commented on how Messi is been referred to as God in Argentina and how he is been worshipped and how he has been telling them that Messi isn't God but a fellow human like them. That was just a few weeks ago

Ewure grin
Re: I'm Staying At Juventus "1000%" - Ronaldo by jaxxy(m): 12:40pm On Apr 21, 2019
Slynation:

Then u don't know what u are saying.....
They allowed CR7 to leave because he wanted a pay rise to match to that of Lionel Messi and Neymer which madrid ain't willing to do(That wasn't the first time he's holding Rmadrid for Ransome)

He deserved the pay rise and more. Look at Madrid now and that proves Ronaldo was right after all.
Re: I'm Staying At Juventus "1000%" - Ronaldo by MedicalSamwise(m): 12:52pm On Apr 21, 2019
Sukakma:
Useless league..twenty points between first and second..that's very unhealthy..Premier League is just the best..

Mr man, how many points mancity take win EPL last season ahead of the second place manU??
Re: I'm Staying At Juventus "1000%" - Ronaldo by prodigyhenry: 12:53pm On Apr 21, 2019
jaxxy:

He deserved the pay rise and more. Look at Madrid now and that proves Ronaldo was right after all.

And how's is Ronaldo right?, When Ronaldo was in Madrid the team went trophyless too for some sessions, they were also third on the league log at some point. There is nothing that is happening to Real today that didn't happen to them when Ronaldo was there. And now that Zidane has come back and Real has been winning again people can now see that the problem wasn't a Ronaldo problem but a coaching problem.

1 Like

Re: I'm Staying At Juventus "1000%" - Ronaldo by Sukakma(m): 1:21pm On Apr 21, 2019
MedicalSamwise:

Mr man, how many points mancity take win EPL last season ahead of the second place manU??
Bros..Question is..can Man City do it for eight years with almost same points?? No they can't and that's the beauty of it..winning league eight straight years with almost same points margin running..that's insane
Re: I'm Staying At Juventus "1000%" - Ronaldo by Sukakma(m): 1:24pm On Apr 21, 2019
HzPFatIfmDERR9M3:
same premier league that last seasons league leaders ran away with d title with nineteen points above second place, so what's ur point?
Can they do it for eight years running?? I guess you are comfortable with how other teams in La Liga bow to Madrid and Barca cowardly..and congrats to Juventus for winning next season's Serie A
Re: I'm Staying At Juventus "1000%" - Ronaldo by Sukakma(m): 1:26pm On Apr 21, 2019
Lamasta:

Do you know how many points interval City used to win the league last season ahead of Liverpool?
Do you see Man City winning the league for eight years running?? And how many points between them and Liverpool now??
Re: I'm Staying At Juventus "1000%" - Ronaldo by Legendguru: 2:37pm On Apr 21, 2019
oh
Re: I'm Staying At Juventus "1000%" - Ronaldo by VcStunner(m): 4:06pm On Apr 21, 2019
Ozkar:
introverts throughout history are 80% the reason why you have a phone to type this your nonsense on.

That coward who lacks charisma and communication skills is a bigger brand than your full family tree down to the roots. Sit there thinking your opinion matters when you are just a nobody who hates on people for doing extraordinary things with ease.
in all I have said, I never made any reference to you or your family tree. But hey, somethings won't change yeah? Look boy, since you are now obviously hurting it will be in your interest to end this emotional torture with your own hands because my next response to you might send you into depression grin
Re: I'm Staying At Juventus "1000%" - Ronaldo by babakb: 10:39pm On Apr 21, 2019
prodigyhenry:

And how's is Ronaldo right?, When Ronaldo was in Madrid the team went trophyless too for some sessions, they were also third on the league log at some point. There is nothing that is happening to Real today that didn't happen to them when Ronaldo was there. And now that Zidane has come back and Real has been winning again people can now see that the problem wasn't a Ronaldo problem but a coaching problem.

We are talking of Ronaldo, the Top scorer and Top assists in Real Madrid history.
Re: I'm Staying At Juventus "1000%" - Ronaldo by prodigyhenry: 7:36am On Apr 22, 2019
babakb:

We are talking of Ronaldo, the Top scorer and Top assists in Real Madrid history.

Because of that he would stay in the club forever?, They were gonna lose him one day. Ans he was already feeling too cocky..

I repeat, there is nothing special that Ronaldo did in Real until his last 3 seasons. He was there for 9 years and they only won the UCL in his last 3 sessions. Meaning that his first 6 sessions was more or less mediocre. Some people said he was the one who made Real win their UCL, if that were to be true, he would have won it in his first session or at worst his second or third session but he didn't win it till his 7th session. Which means you can't say he was factor that made them win it but the team grew together and became a Europe conquering team. Not some outstanding Ronaldo magic.

And If it too Ronaldo 7 sessions to win the UCL with real, players like Hazard, Neymar and salah would win the UCL faster than that with that same Real team
Re: I'm Staying At Juventus "1000%" - Ronaldo by babakb: 7:43am On Apr 22, 2019
prodigyhenry:

Because of that he would stay in the club forever?, They were gonna lose him one day. Ans he was already feeling too cocky..

I repeat, there is nothing special that Ronaldo did in Real until his last 3 seasons. He was there for 9 years and they only won the UCL in his last 3 sessions. Meaning that his first 6 sessions was more or less mediocre. Some people said he was the one who made Real win their UCL, if that were to be true, he would have won it in his first session or at worst his second or third session but he didn't win it till his 7th session. Which means you can't say he was factor that made them win it but the team grew together and became a Europe conquering team. Not some outstanding Ronaldo magic.

And If it too Ronaldo 7 sessions to win the UCL with real, players like Hazard, Neymar and salah would win the UCL faster than that with that same Real team

Guy get your facts right, Real won UCL in 2014 then 2016, 2017 and 2018 and Ronaldo was the Top scorer in all these wins.

Besides we are talking of Real all time Top Scorer and all Time Top Assists, do you think its easy to achieve these feats.

Ronaldo is the best thing to happen to Real until someone else breaks his records.
Re: I'm Staying At Juventus "1000%" - Ronaldo by prodigyhenry: 8:30am On Apr 22, 2019
babakb:

Guy get your facts right, Real won UCL in 2014 then 2016, 2017 and 2018 and Ronaldo was the Top scorer in all these wins.

Besides we are talking of Real all time Top Scorer and all Time Top Assists, do you think its easy to achieve these feats.

Ronaldo is the best thing to happen to Real until someone else breaks his records.

I know they won it in 2014 against athletico what I am talking about was the era of their dominance. and I didn't say Ronaldo hasnt done well with Real. it's just the cockiness wee are talking about. and the fact that he made the success of that period look like it was all his personal effort. when he was there for 5 years before he even made the finals. ironically it was the season that bale was brought in that the won the UCL. yet bale didn't say he was the one who did it, and that season the BBC gang scored 97 goal with bale winning the Copa del Ray for them.

what I am trying to say is that Ronaldo made the Real Madrid team look like it was all about him, which is totally wrong and he was losing his head and becoming too cocky. and some will still break his record, hopefully it will stand for a while. there is nothing special there records will always be broken.

1 Like

Re: I'm Staying At Juventus "1000%" - Ronaldo by DONADAMS(m): 3:52pm On Apr 30, 2019
prodigyhenry:

I know they won it in 2014 against athletico what I am talking about was the era of their dominance. and I didn't say Ronaldo hasnt done well with Real. it's just the cockiness wee are talking about. and the fact that he made the success of that period look like it was all his personal effort. when he was there for 5 years before he even made the finals. ironically it was the season that bale was brought in that the won the UCL. yet bale didn't say he was the one who did it, and that season the BBC gang scored 97 goal with bale winning the Copa del Ray for them.

what I am trying to say is that Ronaldo made the Real Madrid team look like it was all about him, which is totally wrong and he was losing his head and becoming too cocky. and some will still break his record, hopefully it will stand for a while. there is nothing special there records will always be broken.
mr man what are you saying? since Ronaldo joined madrid, he was trophy less for just a season..and if the Madrid team wasn't about Ronaldo, who scored most of the crucial goals needed in winning a trophy since he joined 2009? I think you should read it up in Wikipedia. you didn't even talk about the period of aclimitazion to a new club...when did Ronaldo become a force to reckon with in man utd when he joined from sporting CP? buh wasn't he the talisman for united when he was there? even though they weren't winning CL when he came, wasn't he still the highest goal scorer since for more than five seasons consecutively?
Re: I'm Staying At Juventus "1000%" - Ronaldo by somtookeke(m): 10:35am On Dec 19, 2019
*Ronaldo’s NBA-style header sends Juventus top of Serie A*

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/ronaldos-nba-style-header-sends.html

*Share, like, Comment

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AFCON: Rangers ‘Looking To Strike Deal’ With Nigerian FA Over Nigerian Trio / Christy Ucheibe Wins Quadruple With Benfica / FIFA Announces New Rule, Racists Will Now Get Automatic 10-game Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.