Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Are Those People In The Bible Before The Coming Of Jesus Also Going To Heaven? - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Those People In The Bible Before The Coming Of Jesus Also Going To Heaven? (16582 Views)

Believing In JESUS Also Means Believing In His Teachings / The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ / The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Those People In The Bible Before The Coming Of Jesus Also Going To Heaven? by OkCornel(m): 3:20am On Apr 28, 2019
The funny thing about adding to what John saw and wrote in Revelation 20 v 4 is the fact that some people are inviting Revelation 22 v 18-19 on themselves;

8 For "I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book", If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
Re: Are Those People In The Bible Before The Coming Of Jesus Also Going To Heaven? by OkCornel(m): 3:44am On Apr 28, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

This one doesn't understand Bible language that's why he's taken the phrase last day to be a literal 24 hours. grin

When Prophet Daniel was talking about one week concerning the end time, do you think he meant one week of 7days? No, he means 7 years. That's Bible language for you.

Daniel 9:27 (KJV)
And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

If one day is a year according to the book of Daniel...the the last day is a 1,000 years and 48 hours long isn't it?

You are even putting the words of Jesus to shame on what He meant concerning the last day; Read John 5 v 28-29;

28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation

Take note where Jesus said THE HOUR IS COMING... perhaps you might also want to tell us that hour will last for over a 1,000 years when this would happen...

Bible language indeed...

alBHAGDADI:

Who told you Job never heard of Jesus? Job not only heard of Jesus as written in the scriptures by the prophets, he also preached about Jesus.

Acts 10:43 (KJV)
To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins.

He preached about Jesus and his believe in him when he boldly stated that he knows Jesus the Redeemer will resurrect him when the Redeemer stands on Earth at the latter day.

Job 19:25-27 (KJV)
For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:
And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God:
Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me.

Guess who the Redeemer is? It is Jesus.

Ephesians 1:7 (KJV)
In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

Guess who Job was counting on to resurrect him?

John 11:25 (KJV)
Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

This clearly shows that Job believed in Jesus.

The speed at which you can quote scriptures to tell lies ehn? Where did Job have an encounter with Jesus for goodness sake?

Now let's start from that John 11 v 25 you quoted out of context. Prior to John 11 v 25 in verse 24, Martha said that she knew Lazarus would be raised on the last day. She never got that revelation the Jesus was the resurrection and the life. How then could Job for that matter get that revelation?

He believed God would resurrect him on the last day...that was it. How exactly that was going to happen he never knew...it was a mystery to him, but he had faith that God would do it...

You love to put the cart before the horse. Now if Job was referring to Jesus, rather than God as the redeemer, are you telling us that it was Jesus who redeemed Israel out of Egypt?

Deuteronomy 13 v 5;
"But that prophet or that dreamer of dreams shall be put to death, because he has counseled rebellion against the LORD your God who brought you from the land of Egypt and redeemed you from the house of slavery, to seduce you from the way in which the LORD your God commanded you to walk So you shall purge the evil from among you.

alBHAGDADI:

You also love to act as if people before the coming of Christ were not looking forward to his coming. But see what the woman by the well said

John 4:25-26 (KJV)
25 The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things.
26 Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am he.

If they were not looking for the Messiah, why did the man below say they have found him?

John 1:41 King James Version (KJV)
He first findeth his own brother Simon, and saith unto him, We have found the Messias, which is, being interpreted, the Christ.

Okcornel got knocked again grin

Oh yes...even those remote tribes in the jungle and those who know nothing about the History of Israel or those in far way ancient China, North America, South America and in the deep jungles of Africa were looking forward to the Messiah...

Go and study history and geography properly instead of making a mockery of yourself here...

So the wild indian tribes living in north america prior to when columbus discovered it were expecting the coming of a messiah right?

how ridiculous...
Re: Are Those People In The Bible Before The Coming Of Jesus Also Going To Heaven? by alBHAGDADI: 6:39am On Apr 28, 2019
OkCornel:

If one day is a year according to the book of Daniel...the the last day is a 1,000 years and 48 hours long isn't it?

You are even putting the words of Jesus to shame on what He meant concerning the last day; Read John 5 v 28-29;

28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation

Take note where Jesus said THE HOUR IS COMING... perhaps you might also want to tell us that hour will last for over a 1,000 years when this would happen...

Bible language indeed...

s...

Okcornel: There are two resurrections

Okcornel: Both will take place separately

Okcornel: Both will take place the same hour

See how confused you are?

I used Daniel to explain to you how times spoken of in the Bible is quite different from what we understand it to be. Daniel said a week when he actually meant 7 years.

Okcornel says Jesus will resurrect everybody in the same hour, yet he still says some will resurrect and reign for 1000 years before others will resurrect too. Isn't he foolish?

Go and understand Bible language.
Re: Are Those People In The Bible Before The Coming Of Jesus Also Going To Heaven? by alBHAGDADI: 6:55am On Apr 28, 2019
OkCornel:

The speed at which you can quote scriptures to tell lies ehn? Where did Job have an encounter with Jesus for goodness sake?

Now let's start from that John 11 v 25 you quoted out of context. Prior to John 11 v 25 in verse 24, Martha said that she knew Lazarus would be raised on the last day. She never got that revelation the Jesus was the resurrection and the life. How then could Job for that matter get that revelation?

He believed God would resurrect him on the last day...that was it. How exactly that was going to happen he never knew...it was a mystery to him, but he had faith that God would do it...

You love to put the cart before the horse. Now if Job was referring to Jesus, rather than God as the redeemer, are you telling us that it was Jesus who redeemed Israel out of Egypt?

Deuteronomy 13 v 5;
"But that prophet or that dreamer of dreams shall be put to death, because he has counseled rebellion against the LORD your God who brought you from the land of Egypt and redeemed you from the house of slavery, to seduce you from the way in which the LORD your God commanded you to walk So you shall purge the evil from among you.

Had it been you've been listening, you won't be asking stupid questions. The reason why you haven't been listening is because you cant due to the lack of the Holy Spirit.

You claim Martha didn't get the revelation that Jesus Christ is the resurrection and the life. But at least she knew there was a restriction to come, just that she didn't know it had to do with Jesus. Everyone knew there was a resurrection to come, Moses, Abraham, David also because he said he knew his Lord won't leave him in the grave. If Martha didn't know, does that mean job did'nt know? Martha didn't know because she was not a prophet, but Job knee because he was a prophet and Jesus gave his prophets witness of himself.

Job was a prophet and got the witness about Jesus.

To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins.

And that is why Job could say Jesus would resurrect him.

For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:
And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God:
Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me.

Your last point shows you know nothing about God. Is Jesus not part of the Trinity called God? Is everything that belongs to God the Father not also belonging to Jesus?

John 16:15
All things that the Father hath are mine:

Doesn't Jesus share titles with God? Yet a Satanist like you says he's not God.

Your problem is that you think Jesus was a new testament invention. The main problem is that you haven't been reading through Old Testament because you believe the books therein are done away with. Had it been you have been reading those books, you would have seen Jesus everywhere around it.
Re: Are Those People In The Bible Before The Coming Of Jesus Also Going To Heaven? by OkCornel(m): 7:00am On Apr 28, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Okcornel: There are two resurrections

Okcornel: Both will take place separately

Okcornel: Both will take place the same hour

See how confused you are?

Kai, this guy is a seasoned liar.

I have always maintained there are two resurrections. The first resurrection which would occur before the millennial reign of Christ, and the second (both the righteous and wicked) which would happen on the last day. That is the one Jesus spoke in John 5 v 28-29...

but a certain liar has twisted my words to say that both the first and second resurrection would happen at the same hour.
alBHAGDADI:

I used Daniel to explain to you how times spoken of in the Bible is quite different from what we understand it to be. Daniel said a week when he actually meant 7 years.

Okcornel says Jesus will resurrect everybody in the same hour, yet he still says some will resurrect and reign for 1000 years before others will resurrect too. Isn't he foolish?

Go and understand Bible language.

The foolish is the person who cannot show me where I said both the first and second resurrection would occur at the same hour...

A summary of what I'm saying to this hardened liar...

The first resurrection involves the saints who were martyred by the beast.

The second resurrection involves every other person not involved in the first resurrection (both the righteous and evil ones) who would be called out from their graves for judgment as Jesus said in John 5 v 28-29;

28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which "all that are in the graves" shall hear his voice,

29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

NOW BRING FORTH MORE LIES TO TWIST WHAT I'VE SAID SO FAR...
Re: Are Those People In The Bible Before The Coming Of Jesus Also Going To Heaven? by alBHAGDADI: 7:00am On Apr 28, 2019
OkCornel:

Oh yes...even those remote tribes in the jungle and those who know nothing about the History of Israel or those in far way ancient China, North America, South America and in the deep jungles of Africa were looking forward to the Messiah...

Go and study history and geography properly instead of making a mockery of yourself here...

So the wild indian tribes living in north america prior to when columbus discovered it were expecting the coming of a messiah right?

how ridiculous...

Those ones didn't look forward to the Messiah because they already rejected God a long time ago by shutting themselves away from the message. Even today, with technologies to reach them, they still block such means.

Today, China, India, Saudi Arabia, etc is still rejecting Jesus and persecuting missionaries. What makes you think they didnt do same to those sent to them in the past?

And keep sounding as if people existed in the Amazon before the coming of Christ. If they did, it is still no excuse because the queen of Sheba will rise in judgement against them for she traveled from the south to hear Solomon's wisdom.
Re: Are Those People In The Bible Before The Coming Of Jesus Also Going To Heaven? by alBHAGDADI: 7:13am On Apr 28, 2019
OkCornel:

Kai, this guy is a seasoned liar.

I have always maintained there are two resurrections. The first resurrection which would occur before the millennial reign of Christ, and the second (both the righteous and wicked) which would happen on the last day. That is the one Jesus spoke in John 5 v 28-29...

but a certain liar has twisted my words to say that both the first and second resurrection would happen at the same hour.

The foolish is the person who cannot show me where I said both the first and second resurrection would occur at the same hour...

A summary of what I'm saying to this hardened liar...

The first resurrection involves the saints who were martyred by the beast.

The second resurrection involves every other person not involved in the first resurrection (both the righteous and evil ones) who would be called out from their graves for judgment as Jesus said in John 5 v 28-29;

28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which "all that are in the graves" shall hear his voice,

29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

NOW BRING FORTH MORE LIES TO TWIST WHAT I'VE SAID SO FAR...

Yet you say Jesus said everyone will resurrect in the same hour. See screenshot below.

Now you are partitioning it when Jesus never did.

Can you see how much of a liar you are.

I can now see clearly why you are confused.

1. You don't know who a righteous person is

2. You have stupidly denied righteous people the chance to reign. with Christ for a millennium. As if the martyrs are more better than fellow righteous people.

You don't know who a righteous person is. An because of that, I can't continue to argue with you

I see that you are doomed already and a reprobate. Nothing I say without ever enter your ears because you reject Jesus as the only way. Solite3 has beckoned on you, but you chose to cling on to a doctrine which only you believe on, no one else does on the whole internet except reprobates

I hereby confirm the curse on you. You will burn in hell for all eternity because you are a Satanist coming here to try to confuse everyone. Even after coming g against you with tonnes of scriptures, you haven't quoted more than four or thereabout which are misconstrued.

You will burn in hell for saying righteous people will miss out on the first resurrection and millenial reign. That's a lie from the pit of hell, and for that you will burn in hell for all eternity. You are cursed this day for saying Jesus is not the God that saved Israel from Egypt

You are cursed for saying people's works will save them and that not all humans need Jesus to get saved.

Hell awaits you and you know it.

Just as Jesus stopped talking to Pilate who wasn't listening, so I stop replying your posts.

Just as Jesus never answered Herod, so I will never answer you again.

May you start to feel uncomfortable from this moment ahead of your burning in hell because you are a reprobate. No redemption for you.

Re: Are Those People In The Bible Before The Coming Of Jesus Also Going To Heaven? by OkCornel(m): 7:14am On Apr 28, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Had it been you've been listening, you won't be asking stupid questions. The reason why you haven't been listening is because you cant due to the lack of the Holy Spirit.

You claim Martha didn't get the revelation that Jesus Christ is the resurrection and the life. But at least she knew there was a restriction to come, just that she didn't know it had to do with Jesus. Everyone knew there was a resurrection to come, Moses, Abraham, David also because he said he knew his Lord won't leave him in the grave. If Martha didn't know, does that mean job did'nt know? Martha didn't know because she was not a prophet, but Job knee because he was a prophet and Jesus gave his prophets witness of himself.

Haba! more lies... you were the one who said prophets spoke about Jesus before he came to earth... so how come did Martha not know?

alBHAGDADI:

Job was a prophet and got the witness about Jesus.

And that is why Job could say Jesus would resurrect him.

Oh my goodness... more shameless lies... Job was a prophet? take it easy with the lies haba?!
Where in the scriptures was it ever revealed Job is a prophet?

alBHAGDADI:

Your last point shows you know nothing about God. Is Jesus not part of the Trinity called God? Is everything that belongs to God the Father not also belonging to Jesus?

John 16:15
All things that the Father hath are mine:

Doesn't Jesus share titles with God? Yet a Satanist like you says he's not God.

Your strategy is not new here. Please show everyone on this thread where I said Jesus is not God. Why do you lie so shamelessly?
Now that you can't prove that...you'll still claim I implied it... why can't you do without lying?

You've used the trinity to shoot yourself in the foot. God the Father has always been on the scene interacting with people in the old testament. Tell me...God the Father and God the son are one and the same personality abi?

So when Jesus came to earth, God the father was where exactly?

alBHAGDADI:

Your problem is that you think Jesus was a new testament invention. The main problem is that you haven't been reading through Old Testament because you believe the books therein are done away with. Had it been you have been reading those books, you would have seen Jesus everywhere around it.

How is Jesus an old testament invention when the prophets like Isaiah or King David spoke concerning him?

Why do you tell lies to prove your point?
Re: Are Those People In The Bible Before The Coming Of Jesus Also Going To Heaven? by OkCornel(m): 7:20am On Apr 28, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Those ones didn't look forward to the Messiah because they already rejected God a long time ago by shutting themselves away from the message. Even today, with technologies to reach them, they still block such means.

This is highly ignorant of you. So all the remote tribes in the jungle (both known and unknown) are blocking technologies to reaching them?

Or you think all remote tribes are like those on the Sentinel islands? These people are primitive...but someone here is telling us they are blocking technology from reaching them cheesy cheesy cheesy

alBHAGDADI:

Today, China, India, Saudi Arabia, etc is still rejecting Jesus and persecuting missionaries. What makes you think they didnt do same to those sent to them in the past?

And keep sounding as if people existed in the Amazon before the coming of Christ. If they did, it is still no excuse because the queen of Sheba will rise in judgement against them for she traveled from the south to hear Solomon's wisdom.

The part of your bold I quoted shows how highly ignorant you are of human history. By the way...how on earth does the visitation of queen sheba to king solomon connects with people living a world undiscovered at that time? moreso...how does queen sheba's visit to solomon carry the gospel of redemption to the amazon? Can't you see there's no connection whatsoever in what you just said now?

Go and study human history and geography and stop displaying your ignorance here cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Are Those People In The Bible Before The Coming Of Jesus Also Going To Heaven? by OkCornel(m): 8:05am On Apr 28, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Yet you say Jesus said everyone will resurrect in the same hour. See screenshot below.

Now you are partitioning it when Jesus never did.

Can you see how much of a liar you are.
I can now see clearly why you are confused.

Blind bat. What you just took a screenshot of...didn't you see question marks at the end of what I posted? This guy has no understanding whatsoever!

alBHAGDADI:

1. You don't know who a righteous person is

God's definition of a righteous man according to the book of Job;

Job 1 v 8;

And the Lord said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil?

Jesus' definition of righteous ones; John 5 v 29;
And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation

alBHAGDADI:

2. You have stupidly denied righteous people the chance to reign. with Christ for a millennium. As if the martyrs are more better than fellow righteous people.

These are the words of John whom Jesus revealed the vision of the end vividly;

Revelation 20 v 4;
And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years

Why those martyrs that lived in the era of the great tribulation were singled out for the millennial reign is what God knows best. However while Jesus was on earth, He gave us a clue as to who the elected are, and the martyrs of the great tribulation fits into that description perfectly - read the words of Jesus in Matthew 24 v 22.

But if you want to dispute and add to the words John wrote up there... then you are inviting this verses below upon yourself;

Revelation 22 v 18-19;
18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

alBHAGDADI:

You don't know who a righteous person is. An because of that, I can't continue to argue with you

God's definition of a righteous man according to the book of Job;

Job 1 v 8;

And the Lord said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil?

Jesus' definition of righteous ones; John 5 v 29;
And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation

alBHAGDADI:

I see that you are doomed already and a reprobate.

alBHAGDADI the seer...you would be seated with God to judge me on the last day abi? cheesy cheesy cheesy

alBHAGDADI:

Nothing I say without ever enter your ears because you reject Jesus as the only way.

What is the way for people who have never heard about Jesus? You've been twisting and turning all day... you tell us nature reveals God to man...was it nature that revealed Jesus to you?

Keep running away from this question... or just outrightly tell us that those who never heard of Jesus are automatically condemned to hell for a message they've never heard

alBHAGDADI:

Solite3 has beckoned on you, but you chose to cling on to a doctrine which only you believe on, no one else does on the whole internet except reprobates

So far, I'm having a meaningful discussion with solite3...and not a rabid dog like you

alBHAGDADI:

I hereby confirm the curse on you. You will burn in hell for all eternity because you are a Satanist coming here to try to confuse everyone. Even after coming g against you with tonnes of scriptures, you haven't quoted more than four or thereabout which are misconstrued.

Even the devil quoted scriptures to Jesus when he tempted Jesus. This one thinks its about how many verses you can quote. Even some of the things you quoted have no correlation with one another...

At first you accused me of quoting only revelation 20, I brought out other verses...and you're still shouting. What a pitiable confused fellow...

You've called me a Satanist...even Jesus was accused of something similar when religious fanatics like you said He was able to cast out demons since He got His powers from Beelzebub, the prince of demons in Luke 11 v 14

The same you accusing me of being a Satanist somehow knows there are orders in Satanism...something I'm totally unaware of...

alBHAGDADI:

You will burn in hell for saying righteous people will miss out on the first resurrection and millenial reign. That's a lie from the pit of hell, and for that you will burn in hell for all eternity. You are cursed this day for saying Jesus is not the God that saved Israel from Egypt.

If you are aggrieved that a doctrine you've held for donkey years is false because you've been reading the scriptures with blindfolds on, kindly direct your curses to John the Apostle for writing this in Revelation 20 v 4;

Revelation 20 v 4: And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Kindly add to the words of John and incur a curse on your head...

alBHAGDADI:

You are cursed for saying people's works will save them and that not all humans need Jesus to get saved.

The bolded is another filthy lie... the question I have been asking is "those who have not heard about Jesus and the gospel, what is their fate?"

North America was an unknown world in Bible times...it was discovered by Columbus in 1492. How would the red indians that lived there be judged since they've never heard of Jesus?

I am not the one who said everyone would be judged by their works...

When Jesus was alive; John 5 v 28-29;

Since man ate out of the tree of knowledge of good and evil, they have always known right from wrong.

Also, the words of Jesus to John in Revelation 22 v 12;
Revelation 22 v 12;
And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be

alBHAGDADI:

Hell awaits you and you know it.

The lake of fire awaits you. It's funny hearing this from someone who claims "the tree of knowledge of good and evil is Adam & Eve's tithe"

alBHAGDADI:

Just as Jesus stopped talking to Pilate who wasn't listening, so I stop replying your posts.

Just as Jesus never answered Herod, so I will never answer you again.

Eyah...you've seen the truth and want to flee. Or you still want to add to John's prophecy in the book of revelation?

alBHAGDADI:

May you start to feel uncomfortable from this moment ahead of your burning in hell because you are a reprobate. No redemption for you.

Buhahaha...he has gone nuts and emotional finally... like I said earlier, religious fanatics like you accused Jesus of obtaining powers from the Belzeebub (prince of Demons) in Luke 11 v 15. I am not surprised.

alBHAGDADI has taken the place of God to condemn me to hell and claim there is no redemption for me cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are an embarrassment to the church and the kingdom of heaven
Re: Are Those People In The Bible Before The Coming Of Jesus Also Going To Heaven? by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 01, 2019
OkCornel:

solite3, I did not ask for the "last days", I asked what day is THE LAST DAY. Is it before or after the millennial reign of Christ?

How can someone say the last day also involves 1,000 years reign of Christ?

the last day refers to either the day of resurrection or the day of rapture..

1000 year reign of christ is also in the last days called the day of the Lord where the believers will sit and judge the nations and the angels that rebelled. This will take place in the millennium.
Re: Are Those People In The Bible Before The Coming Of Jesus Also Going To Heaven? by OkCornel(m): 3:26pm On May 01, 2019
solite3:
the last day refers to either the day of resurrection or the day of rapture..

1000 year reign of christ is also in the last days called the day of the Lord where the believers will sit and judge the nations and the angels that rebelled. This will take place in the millennium.

Bro, I didn't ask for what "in the last days" means. I asked for what day THE LAST DAY is.

Is it the day of the first resurrection?

Is it the day of the second resurrection?

Or does it mean both the first and second resurrection which are separated by a thousand years? (i.e. the millennial reign of Christ)

Note again: Last day...not last days...

Thanks

On a side note: Do you belong to that school of thought that believes the "rapture" will occur before the great tribulation?
Re: Are Those People In The Bible Before The Coming Of Jesus Also Going To Heaven? by shadeyinka(m): 6:22am On May 21, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Hello Sir,
On the thread:
Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness
https://www.nairaland.com/5183878/discussion-doctrine-between-christian-jehovahs

I think we should change the tactics a little:
Instead of being defensive and they ask the questions,
They aren't ready to listen hence we should ask them the Questions and let them do the answering.

Thanks
Re: Are Those People In The Bible Before The Coming Of Jesus Also Going To Heaven? by alBHAGDADI: 9:47am On May 21, 2019
shadeyinka:

Hello Sir,
On the thread:
Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness
https://www.nairaland.com/5183878/discussion-doctrine-between-christian-jehovahs

I think we should change the tactics a little:
Instead of being defensive and they ask the questions,
They aren't ready to listen hence we should ask them the Questions and let them do the answering.

Thanks
ok

1 Like

Re: Are Those People In The Bible Before The Coming Of Jesus Also Going To Heaven? by alBHAGDADI: 3:47pm On May 21, 2019
Shadeyinka stay away from that guy called Ok.Cornel in the below thread, he's a Satanist. Don't be fooled by him. He will eventually side with JW.

Re: Are Those People In The Bible Before The Coming Of Jesus Also Going To Heaven? by OkCornel(m): 3:58pm On May 21, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Shadeyinka stay away from that guy called Ok.Cornel in the below thread, he's a Satanist. Don't be fooled by him. He will eventually side with JW.

When are you going to bring evidence that I am a satanist?
You are a coward, you didn't even spell my name properly to avoid getting your mention.

Shameless liar at it again.
Shadeyinka, please tell alBHAGDADI to bring evidence of me being a satanist. He is a false accuser.

Imagine alBHAGDADI accusing me of being a satanist...and yet he somehow knows the orders in satanism...

alBHAGDADI:
The fact that you use purple font when repeating this Bible passage of yours is enough to make readers see that you have no other option but to cling to the passage. You have no other Bible passage to support your misunderstanding of it .

By the way, how come you don't object to me calling you a Satanist? It's very obvious you are one. What order do you belong to?
https://www.nairaland.com/5145507/those-people-bible-before-coming/6#77871053
Re: Are Those People In The Bible Before The Coming Of Jesus Also Going To Heaven? by Brock1: 4:22pm On May 21, 2019
iamJ:
where u there?

Best reply ever, were u there? grin
Re: Are Those People In The Bible Before The Coming Of Jesus Also Going To Heaven? by shadeyinka(m): 9:00pm On May 21, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Ok!
I will be careful.

He's actually not a Christian, nor Muslim, nor Atheist nor JWs. He claims to believe in God but with no formal Religion. He believes there are good in every Religion. He calls himself a truth seeker. He probably leans a little more towards Christianity: most probably brought up as a Christian.

Maybe you needn't be hard on him. The sickness of churches all over create big doubt in many and hence fall away trying to understand the mess all around.

Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Are Those People In The Bible Before The Coming Of Jesus Also Going To Heaven? by alBHAGDADI: 9:11pm On May 21, 2019
shadeyinka:

Ok!
I will be careful.

He's actually not a Christian, nor Muslim, nor Atheist nor JWs. He claims to believe in God but with no formal Religion. He believes there are good in every Religion. He calls himself a truth seeker. He probably leans a little more towards Christianity: most probably brought up as a Christian.

Maybe you needn't be hard on him. The sickness of churches all over create big doubt in many and hence fall away trying to understand the mess all around.

Shalom!

Don't say I didn't warn you
Re: Are Those People In The Bible Before The Coming Of Jesus Also Going To Heaven? by DicklyD: 10:31pm On Aug 18, 2020
Re: Are Those People In The Bible Before The Coming Of Jesus Also Going To Heaven? by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 19, 2020
It's what God promised them that they will get. God never promised them heavenly reward {Job 14:13-15; Psalms 37:9-11, 29; 67:6-7; Isaiah 65:21-25
Jesus is the promised Messiah (Christ) he will be the ruler in God's kingdom {Psalms 110:1; Isaiah 9:6-7} but all his corulers were supposed to be selected amongst the Jews and their promised seat of government was Jerusalem! Micah 4:2

Jesus' effort as a mighty spirit being {Daniel 12:1} fighting all through to help this race attain that glory was shattered, major part of them has continued to be unfaithful so Jesus gave up on the natural Jews {Matthew 23:37-39} so he made the few faithful Jews who accepted him realize that Jerusalem (the proposed cite for God's Kingdom on earth) will be destroyed with it's Temple {Luke 21:20} this statement made his Jewish followers totally confused so they asked him to tell them where and how they're going to rule with him if Jerusalem (the promised city of glory) is condemned, that's why Jesus made another surprising promise to them saying "don't let your mind be troubled, believe in God and in me too in my father's house (heaven) there is enough mansions, i will go back home and prepare a place for you there, then i will come back and take you home to myself so that where i am you too may be". John 14:1-4
That's what brought about the promise of humans going to heaven, you can never find such promise anywhere in the Old Testament because God didn't promise anyone a heavenly abode, it was Jesus who made this promise to his corulers!
So this promise doesn't include any of those who lived before Jesus, because none of them is qualified to rule with him since they never got the training that will make people qualify for being a part of Jesus' ruling team. That's why Jesus told his followers that all those who lived before John the baptist are not qualified for the heavenly glory! Matthew 11:11

God bless you! smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Delusions Of Forgiveness And The Christian Morality. / Pastor Michael Todd Coughs & Rubs Spit On Members Face To Prove A Point / 5 Benefits Of Praying In Tongues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.