Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,693 members, 7,955,622 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:02 AM

M.i.'s Fear Of Sophomore Jinx Delays Album & 'quitting Music' Report Is A Stunt - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / M.i.'s Fear Of Sophomore Jinx Delays Album & 'quitting Music' Report Is A Stunt (1776 Views)

What Is Your Opinion About P Square Break Up, Do You Think Its A Stunt?? / Wizkid's Sophomore Album Tracklist / D'banj Isnt In Illuminati! Neither Kanye Nor Jay-z! Its A Publicity Stunt! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

M.i.'s Fear Of Sophomore Jinx Delays Album & 'quitting Music' Report Is A Stunt by pckid: 1:12pm On Sep 16, 2010
http://questionmarkmag.com/2010/09/m-i-s-fear-of-sophomore-jinx-delays-album-and-quitting-music-report-is-a-stunt/

QMarkMag Columnist Gbemi reveals that the story of M.I. quitting music is a stunt to distract fans from the rapper's fear of disappointing his fans. Gbemi writes in this week's report on his 'Observation of an entertainment buff' thus:

A lot of folks hit me up with complaints that he features on too many songs, I tell them, that from my sources over there at the Chocolate City Camp, they say most of these collabos have been done about two years ago and that the fact that they are just coming out now isn’t the artiste’s fault. So I was in the middle of an update on the upcoming album when all of a sudden, they dropped the BOMB on us!

M.I reportedly said…“I think it’s about time for me to try something else and acting is something I’ve always had a passion for and I think it’s time for me to explore that area. I know my fans will love my ne, http://questionmarkmag.com/2010/09/m-i-s-fear-of-sophomore-jinx-delays-album-and-quitting-music-report-is-a-stunt/
Re: M.i.'s Fear Of Sophomore Jinx Delays Album & 'quitting Music' Report Is A Stunt by 04kaa: 1:39pm On Sep 16, 2010
abi flows don finish for MI rhymebook?>?? grin grin
Re: M.i.'s Fear Of Sophomore Jinx Delays Album & 'quitting Music' Report Is A Stunt by HaryWalker(m): 7:15pm On Sep 16, 2010
04kaa:

finish kei? It is just like saying light go finish for sun because sunlight don dey for a thousand years
Re: M.i.'s Fear Of Sophomore Jinx Delays Album & 'quitting Music' Report Is A Stunt by rapjunkie(m): 8:19pm On Sep 16, 2010
04kaa:

grin grin. . . . everything finished on all those collabos  between 2009/2010 . . . even eldee his no.1 fan no get lyrics. . . .
Re: M.i.'s Fear Of Sophomore Jinx Delays Album & 'quitting Music' Report Is A Stunt by eldee(m): 8:27pm On Sep 16, 2010
pckid:

http://questionmarkmag.com/2010/09/m-i-s-fear-of-sophomore-jinx-delays-album-and-quitting-music-report-is-a-stunt/

QMarkMag Columnist Gbemi reveals that the story of M.I. quitting music is a stunt to distract fans from the rapper's fear of disappointing his fans. Gbemi writes in this week's report on his 'Observation of an entertainment buff' thus:

A lot of folks hit me up with complaints that he features on too many songs, I tell them, that from my sources over there at the Chocolate City Camp, they say most of these collabos have been done about two years ago and that the fact that they are just coming out now isn’t the artiste’s fault. So I was in the middle of an update on the upcoming album when all of a sudden, they dropped the BOMB on us!

M.I reportedly said…“I think it’s about time for me to try something else and acting is something I’ve always had a passion for and I think it’s time for me to explore that area. I know my fans will love my ne, http://questionmarkmag.com/2010/09/m-i-s-fear-of-sophomore-jinx-delays-album-and-quitting-music-report-is-a-stunt/

Typical of Question Mark B.S . . . Yellow journalism . . . bogus sources . . . someone that just did songs that had references to current happenings like the World Cup and Y'aradua's death.
You guys are a disgrace to internet journalism.
Re: M.i.'s Fear Of Sophomore Jinx Delays Album & 'quitting Music' Report Is A Stunt by Bamsyle2(m): 8:47pm On Sep 16, 2010
Fear of the sophomore syndrome?? shocked

What a cheap excuse . . . Well, too bad for the dude - that's the real litmus test for an artiste worth his salt.
Re: M.i.'s Fear Of Sophomore Jinx Delays Album & 'quitting Music' Report Is A Stunt by Genuflect(m): 9:14pm On Sep 16, 2010
If he really wants to switch to acting, one advice, DON'T LEAVE WHILE YOU'RE HOT
If it's a publicity stunt, nice one
Re: M.i.'s Fear Of Sophomore Jinx Delays Album & 'quitting Music' Report Is A Stunt by Bamsyle2(m): 9:24pm On Sep 16, 2010
While he's hot??

Well, I'm waiting for him to get hot!
Re: M.i.'s Fear Of Sophomore Jinx Delays Album & 'quitting Music' Report Is A Stunt by eldee(m): 9:29pm On Sep 16, 2010
Genuflect:

If he really wants to switch to acting, one advice, DON'T LEAVE WHILE YOU'RE HOT
If it's a publicity stunt, nice one

Didn't Jay-Z, 50Cent and even 2face do exactly the same thing??
It's smart publicity, I've heard some tracks on the album, D.B.R gave me, he's prolly just putting finishing touches.
Re: M.i.'s Fear Of Sophomore Jinx Delays Album & 'quitting Music' Report Is A Stunt by Genuflect(m): 9:57pm On Sep 16, 2010
Bamsyle.:

While he's hot??

Well, I'm waiting for him to get hot!
Well, he's the most demanded rapper right now, isn't he?
eldee:

Didn't Jay-Z, 50Cent and even 2face do exactly the same thing??
It's smart publicity, I've heard some tracks on the album, D.B.R gave me, he's prolly just putting finishing touches.
That's why I typed 'nice one' if it was a publicity stunt
Re: M.i.'s Fear Of Sophomore Jinx Delays Album & 'quitting Music' Report Is A Stunt by Bamsyle2(m): 10:03pm On Sep 16, 2010
Genuflect:

Well, he's the most demanded rapper right now, isn't he?

Yes he is - and why won't he be?? He's just filling a gap . . .

Just take a look at his competitors - Naeto C, Ikechukwu and the rest of 'em homo rappers . . . in a society where D'banj and Kelly Hansome are referred to as rappers!
Re: M.i.'s Fear Of Sophomore Jinx Delays Album & 'quitting Music' Report Is A Stunt by bjmighty(m): 3:50am On Sep 17, 2010
But God know say i no dey hear M.I oo even though i get hin albums. I mean, he is a good rapper though, but me i no just . . . . . . . I know no sha. Mostly i dey hear Modo i no know why i no fit hear M.I. But make this guy think am well well sha if na true this tori be.
Re: M.i.'s Fear Of Sophomore Jinx Delays Album & 'quitting Music' Report Is A Stunt by Mobinga: 5:28am On Sep 17, 2010
Why would somebody believe this crap article? Its clearly a publicity stunt.

abi him no 1 sell 300 million in 30 minutes again? grin
Re: M.i.'s Fear Of Sophomore Jinx Delays Album & 'quitting Music' Report Is A Stunt by javalove(m): 8:45am On Sep 17, 2010
Mobinga:

Why would somebody believe this crap article? Its clearly a publicity stunt.

abi him no 1 sell 300 million in 30 minutes again? grin

help me ask eldee the dunce oooo. . .

na him first come NL say Rugheady beta pass mode
Later he switch to MI beta pass mode

okpuro jati jati. .

the guy is scared. . .simple!!!!!

Cos rhymes don finish for chocolate city!!!

Mode is truly a legend!!!!

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: M.i.'s Fear Of Sophomore Jinx Delays Album & 'quitting Music' Report Is A Stunt by eldee(m): 6:26pm On Sep 17, 2010
javalove:

help me ask eldee the dunce oooo. . .

na him first come NL say Rugheady beta pass mode
Later he switch to MI beta pass mode

okpuro jati jati. .

the guy is scared. . .simple!!!!!

Cos rhymes don finish for chocolate city!!!

Mode is truly a legend!!!!

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!

Oponu ni e . . . I've given Modenine one assignment that he will spend his life trying to complete.

Modenine knows where he stands on Nigeria's hiphop levels, can't you see him going to say he's doing boombapgbish . . .the only place Modenine is Nigeria's best rapper is in Ayo Animashaun's I-pod.

1-2-3 Hiphop . . . bring any flow in Nigerian music that can touch that or tell your mum to repeat the attempted abortion that failed and resulted in Lukman 'I don beg Ruggedman for Facebook' Jaji.

M.I is prolly the best selling Nigerian rapper ever, with one album he started getting shows that compete with Terry G and 2face, he's the synonymn of hiphop to Nigeria, and he's way intelligent than your dad and you're here trying to talk bad about the same publicity genius he planned??
You're a waste of keyboard strikes.
Re: M.i.'s Fear Of Sophomore Jinx Delays Album & 'quitting Music' Report Is A Stunt by 04kaa: 7:32pm On Sep 17, 2010
eldee:

Oponu ni e . . .

1-2-3 Hiphop . . . bring any flow in Nigerian music that can touch that or tell your mum to repeat the attempted abortion that failed and resulted in Lukman 'I don beg Ruggedman for Facebook' Jaji.

You're a waste of keyboard strikes.

WHAT A PUNCHLINE grin grin grin grin
Re: M.i.'s Fear Of Sophomore Jinx Delays Album & 'quitting Music' Report Is A Stunt by mceeluther: 8:22pm On Sep 17, 2010
MI better be good on the next album else all the dudes hyping him would be the first to call him wack, Is 9JA where everything happens grin
Re: M.i.'s Fear Of Sophomore Jinx Delays Album & 'quitting Music' Report Is A Stunt by eldee(m): 8:42pm On Sep 17, 2010
mceeluther:

MI better be good on the next album else all the dudes hyping him would be the first to call him wack, Is 9JA where everything happens grin

Of course . . . if he does a wack album, he will be wack.
You can't expect to put out crap and expect us to swallow. . . only Modenine fans do that.
Re: M.i.'s Fear Of Sophomore Jinx Delays Album & 'quitting Music' Report Is A Stunt by CLASSIFYD(m): 8:54pm On Sep 17, 2010
Eldee wld u shut d crap up!
M.i is good nd modee is great!
Re: M.i.'s Fear Of Sophomore Jinx Delays Album & 'quitting Music' Report Is A Stunt by eldee(m): 9:00pm On Sep 17, 2010
CLASSIFYD:

Eldee wld u shut d crap up!
M.i is good nd modee is great!

I gave him an assignment, he failed with Badman. . . .end of.
Re: M.i.'s Fear Of Sophomore Jinx Delays Album & 'quitting Music' Report Is A Stunt by CLASSIFYD(m): 9:20pm On Sep 17, 2010
Wt was wrong wit badman?? Tryna water down his flows jst to appeace y'al haterz.
Mode9 na badman jor!
Re: M.i.'s Fear Of Sophomore Jinx Delays Album & 'quitting Music' Report Is A Stunt by eldee(m): 9:25pm On Sep 17, 2010
CLASSIFYD:

Wt was wrong wit badman?? Tryna water down his flows jst to appeace y'al haterz.
Mode9 na badman jor!

What's wrong with Badman is exactly what's wrong with Modenine, he just can't flow good even if his life depended on it.
Re: M.i.'s Fear Of Sophomore Jinx Delays Album & 'quitting Music' Report Is A Stunt by CLASSIFYD(m): 9:43pm On Sep 17, 2010
Like 4+5=9,modee wld always come correct! Like it or not.
Dats real talk rite dere.
Re: M.i.'s Fear Of Sophomore Jinx Delays Album & 'quitting Music' Report Is A Stunt by bjmighty(m): 11:05am On Sep 18, 2010
Eldee. . . . . See as u abuse pesin father on top wetin I never knew u were this [size=16pt]S.T.U.P.I.D[/size]. Ur M.I WACK infact hin WACKA FLaCKA die.
Re: M.i.'s Fear Of Sophomore Jinx Delays Album & 'quitting Music' Report Is A Stunt by sinzuswag: 2:10pm On Sep 18, 2010
whatever who gives a damn. sauce kid on top.
Re: M.i.'s Fear Of Sophomore Jinx Delays Album & 'quitting Music' Report Is A Stunt by Mobinga: 4:27pm On Sep 18, 2010
sinzuswag:

whatever who gives a damn. sauce kid on top.
ROTFLMAO!!!
Re: M.i.'s Fear Of Sophomore Jinx Delays Album & 'quitting Music' Report Is A Stunt by javalove(m): 5:25pm On Sep 18, 2010
eldee

u can diss me from now till 2morow. . .pls keep my parnts out of this

Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: M.i.'s Fear Of Sophomore Jinx Delays Album & 'quitting Music' Report Is A Stunt by bjmighty(m): 6:11pm On Sep 18, 2010
^^^

Pesin wey u suppose dash swear. E be like say crase dey worry the boy sef. I don lost rep 4 d mumu now.
Re: M.i.'s Fear Of Sophomore Jinx Delays Album & 'quitting Music' Report Is A Stunt by dejahvu(m): 10:49pm On Sep 19, 2010
Of course . . . if he does a wack album, he will be wack.
You can't expect to put out crap and expect us to swallow. . . only Modenine fans do that.

Uve just summarised everything,
If MI brings out nonsense we go talk say e wack,
dats wat Mode 9s Fans shuld start doing, the guy they fall una hand
Re: M.i.'s Fear Of Sophomore Jinx Delays Album & 'quitting Music' Report Is A Stunt by eldee(m): 11:39pm On Sep 20, 2010
javalove:

eldee

u can diss me from now till 2morow. . .pls keep my parnts out of this

Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!

Your father has failed if his sperm produced an slowpoke like you . . .
If you don't want your mother to regret giving birth to you this condom ad, then keep my name out of your silly ejaclations.

By the way, if you can't complete the homework I gave you, give it to your father to do, just prove that your stupidity is not a result of his corrupted DNA. . .freaking retard.
Re: M.i.'s Fear Of Sophomore Jinx Delays Album & 'quitting Music' Report Is A Stunt by Mobinga: 11:42pm On Sep 20, 2010
eldee:

Your father has failed if his spermatozoa produced an slowpoke like you . . .
If you don't want your mother to regret giving birth to you this condom ad, then keep my name out of your silly ejaclations.

By the way, if you can't complete the homework I gave you, give it to your father to do, just prove that your stupidity is not a result of his corrupted DNA. . .freaking retard.
angry angry angry Damn You Mahn!! What are you insulting his parents for?? angry angry angry I'm appauled.
Re: M.i.'s Fear Of Sophomore Jinx Delays Album & 'quitting Music' Report Is A Stunt by eldee(m): 11:49pm On Sep 20, 2010
Mobinga:

angry angry angry Damn You Mahn!! What are you insulting his parents for?? angry angry angry I'm appauled.

It's spelled 'appalled'. tongue tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Babeeboi - Kinda Badt Guyz (from eLDee's Top Talent Project) / Are You A Tight Rapper? Here's A Chance To Get Known. / Looking To Buy Lanrewaju Adepoju Albums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.