Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

M.i.'s Fear Of Sophomore Jinx Delays Album & 'quitting Music' Report Is A Stunt - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / M.i.'s Fear Of Sophomore Jinx Delays Album & 'quitting Music' Report Is A Stunt (1752 Views)

What Is Your Opinion About P Square Break Up, Do You Think Its A Stunt?? / Wizkid's Sophomore Album Tracklist / D'banj Isnt In Illuminati! Neither Kanye Nor Jay-z! Its A Publicity Stunt! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: M.i.'s Fear Of Sophomore Jinx Delays Album & 'quitting Music' Report Is A Stunt by bjmighty(m): 3:13am On Sep 21, 2010
eldee:

Your father has failed if his spermatozoa produced an slowpoke like you . . .
If you don't want your mother to regret giving birth to you this condom ad, then keep my name out of your silly ejaclations.

By the way, if you can't complete the homework I gave you, give it to your father to do, just prove that your stupidity is not a result of his corrupted DNA. . .freaking retard.

Another reason why abortion should be legalize.
Re: M.i.'s Fear Of Sophomore Jinx Delays Album & 'quitting Music' Report Is A Stunt by eldee(m): 11:30am On Sep 21, 2010
bjmighty:

Another reason why abortion should be legalize.

It's almost like y'all have an issue with English, if you're going to throw an excuse of a diss at me, the least you can do is use the right tense . . . to that I'd rather you used 'legalized'.
It fools everyone into thinking that your IQ is possibly above 10.
Re: M.i.'s Fear Of Sophomore Jinx Delays Album & 'quitting Music' Report Is A Stunt by javalove(m): 1:02pm On Sep 21, 2010
@eldee

I wont abuse ur parents. . .just keep on yabbing if it makes u feel good, .

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: M.i.'s Fear Of Sophomore Jinx Delays Album & 'quitting Music' Report Is A Stunt by 04kaa: 1:26pm On Sep 21, 2010
Mobinga:

angry angry angry Damn You Mahn!! What are you insulting his parents for?? angry angry angry I'm appauled.
so eldee has resulted to insulting people's parents,,,chei this rhyemstein onsalught really dented ur ego grin grin grin

eldee:

Your father has failed if his spermatozoa produced an slowpoke like you . . .
If you don't want your mother to regret giving birth to you this condom ad, then keep my name out of your silly ejaclations.

By the way, if you can't complete the homework I gave you, give it to your father to do, just prove that your stupidity is not a result of his corrupted DNA. . .freaking retard.

THIS IS FRUSTRATION OF THE HIGHEST ORDER, 2 months ago it was eldee promoting the genuflect vs ofoka battle ,, today it is eldee that is in the loser's corner, life is an irony!!! grin grin do unto others as u expect to be done unto u
Re: M.i.'s Fear Of Sophomore Jinx Delays Album & 'quitting Music' Report Is A Stunt by eldee(m): 1:28pm On Sep 21, 2010
javalove:

@eldee

I wont abuse your parents. . .just keep on yabbing if it makes u feel good, .

I've told you . . . if you don't want your dad to regret his low sperm count, then keep my name out of your silly Modenine wankery.
Re: M.i.'s Fear Of Sophomore Jinx Delays Album & 'quitting Music' Report Is A Stunt by 04kaa: 2:22pm On Sep 21, 2010
eldee:

I've told you . . . if you don't want your dad to regret his low spermatozoa count, then keep my name out of your silly Modenine wankery.

LMAO, JAVALOVE NA YOU THEM DEY FINISH LIKE THIS?? grin grin
Re: M.i.'s Fear Of Sophomore Jinx Delays Album & 'quitting Music' Report Is A Stunt by javalove(m): 3:23pm On Sep 21, 2010
eldee:

I've told you . . . if you don't want your dad to regret his low spermatozoa count, then keep my name out of your silly Modenine wankery.

it seems ur family members have told u d truth. . that if u want to hear the real story of how u were born, you should talk to me. . .i'm sure u dont want to hear it. .

cos ur pregnancy was due to my carelessness. . .ur pregnancy was as a result of broken condom. . .and she told me she didnt want pregnancy oooo. . .my bad

u shaaa wan bring me comot for my peaceful shell shaaa, .i dey house for u

Re: M.i.'s Fear Of Sophomore Jinx Delays Album & 'quitting Music' Report Is A Stunt by eldee(m): 7:21pm On Sep 22, 2010
javalove:

it seems your family members have told u d truth. . that if u want to hear the real story of how u were born, you should talk to me. . .i'm sure u dont want to hear it. .
cos your pregnancy was due to  my carelessness. . .your pregnancy was as a result of broken condom. . .and she told me she didnt want pregnancy oooo. . .my bad
u shaaa wan bring me comot for my peaceful shell shaaa,  .i dey house for u

Hehehe . . . is that the best you can come up with??
At least you don't doubt the fact that Mr Lukumonu 'Idiotic' Jaji Senior is that retard that lives in the refuse dump near Alagbon.
It's not his fault actually, he was only trying out what he thought was a fertility booster . . . if only he'd known that it will lead him to despoiling five women that walked past his area at night.

We always warned your mum not to walk at night, I guess she actually wanted the resident madman because no other man would touch her with that smelly pussy.

BTW . . . did you enjoy sex with your mum last night?? I heard she's got more men inside her than the Oshodi - Obalende Molue.
Re: M.i.'s Fear Of Sophomore Jinx Delays Album & 'quitting Music' Report Is A Stunt by audacious: 11:25pm On Sep 22, 2010
Sheesh, where's a Mod when you need one?
Re: M.i.'s Fear Of Sophomore Jinx Delays Album & 'quitting Music' Report Is A Stunt by bjmighty(m): 2:06am On Sep 23, 2010
eldee:

Hehehe . . . is that the best you can come up with??
At least you don't doubt the fact that Mr Lukumonu 'Idiotic' Jaji Senior is that retard that lives in the refuse dump near Alagbon.
It's not his fault actually, he was only trying out what he thought was a fertility booster . . . if only he'd known that it will lead him to despoiling five women that walked past his area at night.

We always warned your mum not to walk at night, I guess she actually wanted the resident madman because no other man would touch her with that smelly kitty.

BTW . . . did you enjoy sex with your mum last night?? I heard she's got more men inside her than the Oshodi - Obalende Molue.

On a more serious note, u are amazing me. Are u not the same eldee pple use to give thumbs up for the mature way u drive home ur point on issue? O boy! E no go beta for the people wey turn ur good clock back ooo. Dis gat2 b d gr8test S.T.U.P.I.D.I.T.Y of d highest order i've eva seen in my whole lyfe. U are less than my garbage now.
Re: M.i.'s Fear Of Sophomore Jinx Delays Album & 'quitting Music' Report Is A Stunt by eldee(m): 2:42am On Sep 23, 2010
bjmighty:

On a more serious note, u are amazing me. Are u not the same eldee pple use to give thumbs up for the mature way u drive home your point on issue? O boy! E no go beta for the people wey turn your good clock back ooo. Dis gat2 b d gr8test S.T.U.P.I.D.I.T.Y of d highest order i've eva seen in my whole lyfe. U are less than my garbage now.

I'm sorry but . . . do I know you??
Like, why should I care about the opinions of someone that's not in my line of sight??

Your opinion is worthless here, so could you please keep it to yourself.
Re: M.i.'s Fear Of Sophomore Jinx Delays Album & 'quitting Music' Report Is A Stunt by bjmighty(m): 7:42am On Sep 23, 2010
eldee:

I'm sorry but . . . do I know you??
Like, why should I care about the opinions of someone that's not in my line of sight??

Your opinion is worthless here, so could you please keep it to yourself.

My toilet broom is beta than you. tongue tongue tongue
Re: M.i.'s Fear Of Sophomore Jinx Delays Album & 'quitting Music' Report Is A Stunt by javalove(m): 8:48am On Sep 23, 2010
@bj

free d fool

@eldee

i threw meat at u and u jumped at it. . .just wanted to establish a fact and i'm done. .

its either ur parents are divorced, thats why u dont have an atom of respect for 'em

or u dont know who they are so its very easy for you to diss other people's parents without remorse. .

or they gave u a good training but u refused to take it. . .

Anywayz, truth is you are toooooooooooooooo low to me. . in all aspects of life. . .if only u knew. . !!!

Re: M.i.'s Fear Of Sophomore Jinx Delays Album & 'quitting Music' Report Is A Stunt by bjmighty(m): 11:38am On Sep 23, 2010
^^^ I think u got a point. He obviously doesn't sound like he got good parents and he obviously pays no rent because he resides under the spell of irreversible madness of the apex order. And Java, u don't need to beat him too much, i already told him he has no chance near my toilet broom, my toilet broom got guts and balls than eldee.
Re: M.i.'s Fear Of Sophomore Jinx Delays Album & 'quitting Music' Report Is A Stunt by 04kaa: 11:48am On Sep 23, 2010
bjmighty:

^^^ I think u got a point. He obviously doesn't sound like he got good parents and he obviously pays no rent because he resides under the spell of irreversible madness of the apex order. And Java, u don't need to beat him too much, i already told him he has no chance near my toilet broom, my toilet broom got guts and balls than eldee.

LMAO.LWKMFH grin grin
Re: M.i.'s Fear Of Sophomore Jinx Delays Album & 'quitting Music' Report Is A Stunt by eldee(m): 12:02pm On Sep 23, 2010
javalove:

@eldee

i threw meat at u and u jumped at it. . .just wanted to establish a fact and i'm done. .

its either your parents are divorced, thats why u dont have an atom of respect for 'em

or u dont know who they are so its very easy for you to diss other people's parents without remorse. .

or they gave u a good training but u refused to take it. . .

Anywayz, truth is you are toooooooooooooooo low to me. . in all aspects of life. . .if only u knew. . !!!

Hehehe, see who was feeling like a bad guy a second ago. . . my parents are not affected by whatever you say here.
And when I come out to expose the hidden secrets behind your conception, I just don't have respect for anyone that conceived such an slowpoke.
So you can go and cry from now till Wigan wins the Champion's League, I don't give an eff bout your opinions.

And at the other guy wanking over my posts, maybe you need to get it straight . . . I don't know you, the only BJ I know is the one I got from Javalove's mum, but you're the one that reads my posts all the time . . . you say I dropped in your perspective, you never existed in my perspective.

Get it . . . the difference between you and and a strand of my pubic hair to me is, I care more about the opinions of my pubic hair.
Re: M.i.'s Fear Of Sophomore Jinx Delays Album & 'quitting Music' Report Is A Stunt by Mobinga: 12:21pm On Sep 23, 2010
Thread Locked . . . . . Since you dudes can't conduct a sane argument. . . .
Thread Locked
Re: M.i.'s Fear Of Sophomore Jinx Delays Album & 'quitting Music' Report Is A Stunt by bjmighty(m): 12:25pm On Sep 23, 2010
eldee:

Hehehe, see who was feeling like a bad guy a second ago. . . my parents are not affected by whatever you say here.
And when I come out to expose the hidden secrets behind your conception, I just don't have respect for anyone that conceived such an slowpoke.
So you can go and cry from now till Wigan wins the Champion's League, I don't give an eff bout your opinions.

And at the other guy wanking over my posts, maybe you need to get it straight . . . I don't know you, the only BJ I know is the one I got from Javalove's mum, but you're the one that reads my posts all the time . . . you say I dropped in your perspective, you never existed in my perspective.

Get it . . . the difference between you and and a strand of my pubic hair to me is, I care more about the opinions of my pubic hair.
eldee! Pubic hair!! shocked  shocked Nahh. . . . I doubt if u even got pubic hair. The last time i read, researchers said Nigerian girls now attain puberty at 8, they never said a thing about boys. Are u talking about d pubic hair u'll av in future or the one u used spirit and ogogoro and tarzan rub to fertilize? shocked shocked Aburo, go and sit down and wait for your turn.
Re: M.i.'s Fear Of Sophomore Jinx Delays Album & 'quitting Music' Report Is A Stunt by eldee(m): 12:41pm On Sep 23, 2010
bjmighty:

eldee! Pubic hair!! shocked  shocked Nahh. . . . I doubt if u even got pubic hair. The last time i read, researchers said Nigerian girls now attain puberty at 8, they never said a thing about boys. Are u talking about d pubic hair u'll av in future or the one u used spirit and ogogoro and tarzan rub to fertilize? shocked shocked Aburo, go and sit down and wait for your turn.

Damn . . . can you be any dafter??
Never mind, I'm sure some people find this rather funny.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are You A Tight Rapper? Here's A Chance To Get Known. / Jim Reeves- A Legendary Performer / Hey Guys What Are Your Best African Songs Ever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.