Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,354 members, 7,819,257 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Building A Big 4 Bedroom Duplex In Ohaozara, Ebonyi State - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building A Big 4 Bedroom Duplex In Ohaozara, Ebonyi State (9058 Views)

6 Tips To Estimate The Cost Of Building A Duplex In Nigeria / Building 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ajah (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Building A Big 4 Bedroom Duplex In Ohaozara, Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 7:37am On May 23, 2019
More pictures as the work was going on.........

2 Likes

Re: Building A Big 4 Bedroom Duplex In Ohaozara, Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 7:45am On May 23, 2019
Whole site .........

1 Like

Re: Building A Big 4 Bedroom Duplex In Ohaozara, Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 7:43pm On May 29, 2019
We have completed work with the mass concrete cast of this DPC. ...........

1 Like

Re: Building A Big 4 Bedroom Duplex In Ohaozara, Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 7:46pm On May 29, 2019
The finished floor, next stage might commence soon.........

2 Likes

Re: Building A Big 4 Bedroom Duplex In Ohaozara, Ebonyi State by ak22(m): 6:52am On May 30, 2019
spyder880:

Weldon Boss

1 Like

Re: Building A Big 4 Bedroom Duplex In Ohaozara, Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 6:54am On May 30, 2019
ak22:

Weldon Boss

Thank you Bro.

1 Like

Re: Building A Big 4 Bedroom Duplex In Ohaozara, Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 10:15am On Jun 07, 2019
Preparations for the next stage of this project. .........

1 Like

Re: Building A Big 4 Bedroom Duplex In Ohaozara, Ebonyi State by filcast(m): 4:49am On Jun 17, 2019
Oga Spyder888, can I use 6" solid blocks for the foundation and walls of 3bedroom bungalow?
Re: Building A Big 4 Bedroom Duplex In Ohaozara, Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 6:32am On Jun 17, 2019
filcast:
Oga Spyder888, can I use 6" solid blocks for the foundation and walls of 3bedroom bungalow?

Yes you can. But be sure that's supported by a building plan.

1 Like

Re: Building A Big 4 Bedroom Duplex In Ohaozara, Ebonyi State by deepwater(f): 10:48pm On Jul 23, 2019
mufutau55:

Lazy Youths? smiley

Hajji M.

No, the lazy youths are Nigerians abroad doing shitty jobs they cant do in thier own country

1 Like

Re: Building A Big 4 Bedroom Duplex In Ohaozara, Ebonyi State by Pius4me: 1:10pm On Jul 28, 2019
It really shows how narrow minded you are, No job is a shitty job. As long as you can make decent wage Out of a job, that is all that matters home or Abroad.
deepwater:

No, the lazy youths are Nigerians abroad doing shitty jobs they cant do in thier own country

4 Likes

Re: Building A Big 4 Bedroom Duplex In Ohaozara, Ebonyi State by EngrKem: 4:08pm On Sep 05, 2019
joycluv:
. Ok. Thanks. How many plots can we call a land that measures 150ft x 100ft? Location is Nsukka
3plots wow

1 Like

Re: Building A Big 4 Bedroom Duplex In Ohaozara, Ebonyi State by ak22(m): 4:47pm On Sep 07, 2019
spyder880:

What is the total square meters of that floor and how many bag of cement you have used so far?
Re: Building A Big 4 Bedroom Duplex In Ohaozara, Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 7:58am On Dec 25, 2019
Let me use this opportunity to thank you all, my clients, my customers, my suppliers, my workers, my readers and all my friends and family, you all have been amazing this past year 2019, I cannot find the right words to express how I feel for all your wonderful support and encouragement. May the good lord continue to bless, preserve, lift you up to heights you never thought you can attain, and may good health, prosperity and God's protection be your inheritance from now till forever. Amen.

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas, and a happy new year.

3 Likes

Re: Building A Big 4 Bedroom Duplex In Ohaozara, Ebonyi State by FromZeroToHero(m): 10:27pm On Aug 16, 2023
spyder880:
Preparations for the next stage of this project. .........
what is the situation of this project now?
Re: Building A Big 4 Bedroom Duplex In Ohaozara, Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 10:35pm On Aug 16, 2023
FromZeroToHero:
what is the situation of this project now?

Oh, it's been such a long time but we didn't continue works on this project. Its been long I visited the area. Lovely area with beautiful people.
Re: Building A Big 4 Bedroom Duplex In Ohaozara, Ebonyi State by plasgidy: 11:42pm On Aug 16, 2023
spyder880:
Final works on the foundation is being done.......

Weldone sir Ken, please what is the size of the tipper that brought the laterite and how much for full load

Oh I’ve just realised that this project was since 2019, Spydoo please ignore my question above cos is been very long and you are no longer on this project.

1 Like

Re: Building A Big 4 Bedroom Duplex In Ohaozara, Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 6:30am On Aug 17, 2023
plasgidy:

Weldone sir Ken, please what is the size of the tipper that brought the laterite and how much for full load

Oh I’ve just realised that this project was since 2019, Spydoo please ignore my question above cos is been very long and you are no longer on this project.

Thank you bro.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Land And House @ Good Prices In Owerri Capital Imo State / What Is Land Gazette? And Why Is It Important? / Gov. Ambode At Signing Of Bond Deal With Issuing Houses At Lagos House, Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.