Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! (46521 Views)

Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat / 6 Tips To Estimate The Cost Of Building A Duplex In Nigeria / Cost Of Building A Mini Flat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by couragemath: 12:29am On Aug 21, 2017
Hi everybody!
Due to the current economic situation in the country, please I need a rough estimate of the cost of a 4 bedroom bungalow all ensuite in Benin City, Edo state. The land is already available. Please I look forward to your contribution. Thank you very much.

5 Likes

Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by Fadelex(m): 7:30am On Aug 21, 2017
couragemath:
Hi everybody!
Due to the current economic situation in the country, please I need a rough estimate of the cost of a 4 bedroom bungalow all ensuite in Benin City, Edo state. The land is already available. Please I look forward to your contribution. Thank you very much.
do you have a plan already? your choice of materials will also determine it.

1 Like

Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by Tunndeh(m): 7:38am On Aug 21, 2017
Following

1 Like

Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by tofolo(m): 7:38am On Aug 21, 2017
it depends where you are, besides cost of materials differ in different regions and zone. Here in the north things are relatively cheap compared to Edo State were you reside.
Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by ibkgab001: 7:38am On Aug 21, 2017
I'm constructing. 3 bedroom right now all en suit with large reading room

With gate house also we have spent 7,450,000

2 Likes

Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by esmarcq(m): 7:38am On Aug 21, 2017
Much

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by money121(m): 7:38am On Aug 21, 2017
Ok
Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by femimike1(m): 7:39am On Aug 21, 2017
Following
Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by money121(m): 7:39am On Aug 21, 2017
couragemath:
Hi everybody!

Budget 9m

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by abayomi27(m): 7:39am On Aug 21, 2017
Interested too
Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by SEOManiac: 7:39am On Aug 21, 2017
Choice is everything...

It can take from 5 - 10m...

Depends on the materials you choose

Also depends on if you'll be supervising the laborers, or hiring a contractor who will give you deadly estimates and make you regret planning to build a house

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by happney65: 7:40am On Aug 21, 2017
When you start you will know..However not to cost too much.I mean unnecessary cost..Get a good Bricklayer that you know of,he will give you the cost and total of materials to use..Then you go buy the materials yourself..This is something you can do yourself and no reason to give it to any so called contractor that will only inflate building Prices for you..

That was how I did mine..Bought everything myself,after I discovered the contractor I gave it to from the word go charged me times two for the foundation of a 3bedroom ensuite..However Dad was around to help.me.do supervision while building was on..If you will be around,it.is something you can do yourself.No big deal

Best of Luck

8 Likes

Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by Politicowizard(m): 7:40am On Aug 21, 2017
Reply me if you are interested. Nevertheless, you should be keeping Upto 2.5million naira. The stated amount won't cover for furnishings.

1 Like

Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by money121(m): 7:40am On Aug 21, 2017
Roofing Project Going on @ Nnewi Anambra State
Are you Done with your woodwork and in Need of Quality Stone Coated Roofing Sheet? Please Call/WhatsApp 08085310359
Customers Satisfaction is our Watch Word..
#BondDesign
#Black

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOqEzmXjxF4&spfreload=10

1 Like

Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by SEOManiac: 7:41am On Aug 21, 2017
Politicowizard:
Reply me if you are interested. Nevertheless, you should be keeping Upto 2.5million naira. The stated amount won't cover for furnishings.

This your budget... I presume it's for mud house?

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by mokaflex(m): 7:42am On Aug 21, 2017
You can go to your land n pray every day, your prayers would erect the building. Have faith brother man. Your case is different grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 21, 2017
Okay..

ROXBURY HOMES BRINGS TO YOU THE BEST OF
LUXURIOUS LIVING WITHIN AFFORDABILITY..

SEMI-DETACHED FOUR (4) BEDROOM and TWO (2)
BEDROOM DUPLEXES WITH BQ ARE UP FOR SALE.
COMES FULLY EQUIPPED WITH MODERN GADGETS, and
CARPORTS WITH AMPLE PARKING SPACE.

FACILITIES: One Year Membership of Dream World Fun
City, Swimming Pool, Event Centre, Gym Centre, Round
The Clock Security.

LOCATION: 2nd Toll gate, Orchid Hotel road by Eleganza, Lekki-Lagos.

TITLE: Governor's Consent

PRICE: #47M (Semi-detached 4 bedroom duplexes);
#33M (two bedroom fully equipped semi-detached duplex)
FLEXIBLE PAYMENT OPTIONS AVAILABLE

Call/WhatsApp: 08138718647; 08075256644;
08169173378; 08023480776
info@naijapropertiesonline.com

www.naijapropertiesonline.com/listings/2nd-toll-gate-
ochid-hotel-road-eleganza/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by jintex(m): 7:44am On Aug 21, 2017
My bro, it depends on the location. Here in Abuja, just keep your 15m chilling at a corner.

2 Likes

Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by Mrjaz(m): 7:45am On Aug 21, 2017
money121:

Budget 9m

Kai my brother No be duplex him talk oh na bungalow.. 4-5m will do everything.

21 Likes

Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by kitogram(m): 7:45am On Aug 21, 2017
Construction up to lintel and eventually roofing the building should cost a little over 10m.
Alot of factors still come into play as well as any eventualities that may arise.
Final figure:
15m

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by happney65: 7:48am On Aug 21, 2017
money121:
Roofing Project Going on @ Nnewi Anambra State
Are you Done with your woodwork and in Need of Quality Stone Coated Roofing Sheet? Please Call/WhatsApp 08085310359
Customers Satisfaction is our Watch Word..
#BondDesign
#Black

Bros,Is this building a 3bedroom?If it is how much did you do the Gerald for a 3bedroom..

Thanks
Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by Settingz321(m): 7:48am On Aug 21, 2017
As an estate management student I put to you that a rough estimate for 4 bed room all ensuite might cost you around 5-8M

Now this depends on ur taste.
Taste begins from roofing to floor and wall finishings

12 Likes

Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by hakeem4(m): 7:49am On Aug 21, 2017
couragemath:
Hi everybody!
get a quantity surveyor

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by ArcFresky(m): 7:50am On Aug 21, 2017
your location also determines

state your location.
schedule of accommodation
specification of materials, level of workmanship
Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 21, 2017
Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by gozima22(m): 7:53am On Aug 21, 2017
My brother hold 20million
Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by SEOManiac: 7:53am On Aug 21, 2017
kitogram:
Construction up to lintel and eventually roofing the building should cost a little over 10m.
Alot of factors still come into play as well as any eventualities that may arise.
Final figure:
15m

See how you guys discourage people from building.

15m will raise one storey with 4units of 2bedrooms.

27 Likes

Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by gozima22(m): 7:54am On Aug 21, 2017
See
Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by vital94(m): 7:54am On Aug 21, 2017
It will not take up to 9m if u supervise it urself.beware of greedy contractors.

5 Likes

Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by gozima22(m): 7:55am On Aug 21, 2017
SEOManiac:

See how you guys discourage people from building.

15m will raise one storey with 4units of 2bedrooms.

You're wrong!

You never build before.. Who nor build nor know

1 Like

Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by joshuaidibia(m): 7:56am On Aug 21, 2017
grin

5 Likes

Re: Please Was The Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Bugulow Now! by adebaxton(m): 7:58am On Aug 21, 2017
couragemath:
Hi everybody!

Roughly 4.4m From Foundation to Roofing.
NB: Estimation based on a firm land and Aluminum Long span roofing sheet.

Floor Plans and detailed estimate can be provided.
access2m@hotmail.com

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom To Commission 21-Storey Smart Building In Uyo (Photos) / A Storey Building Collapses In Badagry, Lagos, Rescue Operation Ongoing (Pics) / The Act That Inspires Me In My New Street In Calabar (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.