Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Simon Konecki Could Get Half Of Adele's £145m Fortune After Divorce - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simon Konecki Could Get Half Of Adele's £145m Fortune After Divorce (39628 Views)

Jason Momoa Spotted Living In Truck After Divorce From Wife, Lisa Bonet (Photos) / Paul Okoye Reunites With Children After Divorce (Videos) / Adele Is Dating Skepta, After Divorcing Simon Koneck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Konecki Could Get Half Of Adele's £145m Fortune After Divorce by trapQ: 8:16pm On Apr 21, 2019
Yes, a life of blaming feminists for your woes is your best life grin
ednut1:
who the this one. Am living my best life. U may be the failure who knows
Re: Simon Konecki Could Get Half Of Adele's £145m Fortune After Divorce by tealaw2: 8:37pm On Apr 21, 2019
Please, who said 'men should not allow their wives to be more successful'?

Re: Simon Konecki Could Get Half Of Adele's £145m Fortune After Divorce by Greatzeus(m): 8:42pm On Apr 21, 2019
Marriage is big business in developed countries.
Get married to a rich guy or lady
Divorce after a year claiming irreconcilable differences
Get half of his or her money
Get rich
Re: Simon Konecki Could Get Half Of Adele's £145m Fortune After Divorce by zicoraads: 8:46pm On Apr 21, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
My Adele! cry
Ehen...it's pay back time. grin

Shey Bezos just made his wife the 3rd richest woman on earth. tongue
Re: Simon Konecki Could Get Half Of Adele's £145m Fortune After Divorce by ednut1(m): 8:47pm On Apr 21, 2019
trapQ:
Yes, a life of blaming feminists for your woes is your best life grin
who be this one. Am sure u cant face me in real life. Run along little girl
Re: Simon Konecki Could Get Half Of Adele's £145m Fortune After Divorce by Mariamandy88: 8:51pm On Apr 21, 2019
meobizy:
Distance is the hardest thing to hit a relationship/ marriage.
It’s why I laugh when people deceive themselves saying they can get into a long distance relationship.
you don't know how to handle it.. you are still a kid.. mature ppl are in long distance relationship still ..they are still seen each other, happy and loving them self's.. they see each other every day doesn't mean you can't still fight a leave each other.. it matter how you handle you shit
Re: Simon Konecki Could Get Half Of Adele's £145m Fortune After Divorce by lonelydora: 9:17pm On Apr 21, 2019
KoiceReloaded:
He don hammer. Lucky guy. Imagine going into a marriage being reasonably well off, and walking out of it a millionaire. Damn.

Every hustlers prayer
Re: Simon Konecki Could Get Half Of Adele's £145m Fortune After Divorce by meobizy(f): 10:15pm On Apr 21, 2019
Mariamandy88:
you don't know how to handle it.. you are still a kid.. mature ppl are in long distance relationship still ..they are still seen each other, happy and loving them self's.. they see each other every day doesn't mean you can't still fight a leave each other.. it matter how you handle you shit
Okay o.
It is your opinion.
Re: Simon Konecki Could Get Half Of Adele's £145m Fortune After Divorce by Innov8ve1: 4:32am On Apr 22, 2019
i dont understand why the guy has to gain from her fortune, was he in the studio with her when recording her songs or did he help in writing any of her songs? i dont get this oyinbo madness
Re: Simon Konecki Could Get Half Of Adele's £145m Fortune After Divorce by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:14pm On Apr 22, 2019
zicoraads:

Ehen...it's pay back time. grin

Shey Bezos just made his wife the 3rd richest woman on earth. tongue

Lol. Not fair! cry
Re: Simon Konecki Could Get Half Of Adele's £145m Fortune After Divorce by monex(m): 8:53pm On Apr 26, 2019
Daeylar:
Misogynistic hypocritical nairaland guys are happy,
no one is calling him a gold digger, or any stupid name their asinine brains would come up with if genders are reversed.
No one insinuating rubbish about his character or his reason for divorce. Nothing.

Shameless misogynists.

Well, no woman (including you) is defending how Simon deserves it and contributed to Adele's fortune too.

this is an outlier. It is typically women exiting with a fortune due to hypergamy.

Most men would think it is unfair on Adele.

1 Like

Re: Simon Konecki Could Get Half Of Adele's £145m Fortune After Divorce by Sangre: 10:28am On Apr 06, 2020
It is fair,beautiful and equal!
Re: Simon Konecki Could Get Half Of Adele's £145m Fortune After Divorce by Sangre: 10:30am On Apr 06, 2020
Finally God's Country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jigan Babaoja: Sho Mo Age Mi Ni - How I Came Up With The Phrase / Rita Dominic Slays In A Lovely Gown / Portable In Court (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.