Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,897 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Rape, Sex Scandal Rocks Police Unit In Abeokuta, Ogun State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rape, Sex Scandal Rocks Police Unit In Abeokuta, Ogun State (32187 Views)

Doreen Smith: Mahama Sakara Sex Scandal, Attempted Rape In Ghana (Leaked Audio) / Prophet Dickson Ayooluwa Ajigbare In Rape, Sex Accusation Scandal / Sex-for-bail Scandal Rocks Bariga Police Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape, Sex Scandal Rocks Police Unit In Abeokuta, Ogun State by Fourwinds: 8:29pm On Apr 21, 2019
Ishilove:
Ignorance is when you allow police intimidation go on for so long unchallenged.
to be sincere.. I blamed the woman for allowing that intimidation to go on for long. I have a lot of numbers to petition several agencies.. Nonsense dey this country oooooo

1 Like

Re: Rape, Sex Scandal Rocks Police Unit In Abeokuta, Ogun State by Offisteven: 8:29pm On Apr 21, 2019
IamAlexander:
... Fvcked the police man twice and you call that rape? Haba madam fear God nah... grin

You are a wise Nigerian...
Forget those many brainless fools on nairaland that are gullible in nature. I never knew lots of Nigerians are this foolish. Little winder the FG keeps deceiving this lots
Re: Rape, Sex Scandal Rocks Police Unit In Abeokuta, Ogun State by Fourwinds: 8:33pm On Apr 21, 2019
fakuta:
In my Area police raped a small girl and they just useless the case in his station, embarassed
there are agencies to petition now. You shouldn't just keep quiet.. That is y crime persist..
Re: Rape, Sex Scandal Rocks Police Unit In Abeokuta, Ogun State by Fourwinds: 8:35pm On Apr 21, 2019
goodnessme1:
why always them.
how do you trivialise a serious matter like this?
Re: Rape, Sex Scandal Rocks Police Unit In Abeokuta, Ogun State by Fourwinds: 8:43pm On Apr 21, 2019
IamAlexander:
... Fvcked the police man twice and you call that rape? Haba madam fear God nah... grin

1 Like

Re: Rape, Sex Scandal Rocks Police Unit In Abeokuta, Ogun State by RICHC2(f): 8:46pm On Apr 21, 2019
I don't usually comment on posts, but, this one has quite a few loopholes!
If her husband wasnt a criminal, why didn't he show up at the wife's to meet d police officer any other time he showed up.

Why didn't the husband, rather, go to the station and seek out the accused and iron out issues?

Why didn't the woman raise alarm to attract crowd's attention both at the lounge and her shop?

How did the policeman found out about her shop?

Let me stop. As I am not a detective!�‍♀️��
Re: Rape, Sex Scandal Rocks Police Unit In Abeokuta, Ogun State by udomma1005(m): 8:58pm On Apr 21, 2019
IamAlexander:
Dont mind the idiotu!Anyone who believes this crap should be examined for mental related matters!
Re: Rape, Sex Scandal Rocks Police Unit In Abeokuta, Ogun State by BrokenCock: 9:14pm On Apr 21, 2019
Too long! Are we reading for exams?
Re: Rape, Sex Scandal Rocks Police Unit In Abeokuta, Ogun State by blackboy(m): 9:18pm On Apr 21, 2019
Read hard and in between the lines. The policeman is lying big time. Its common sense that he is lying. Read his defence. The woman and her husband might not be clean but forget it this policeman is a bad egg and should be disciplined ASAP
Re: Rape, Sex Scandal Rocks Police Unit In Abeokuta, Ogun State by AngelicBeing: 9:23pm On Apr 21, 2019
Amuocha:
Buhari's police sef angry
Full of crooks and gangstas grin
Re: Rape, Sex Scandal Rocks Police Unit In Abeokuta, Ogun State by chukwuibuipob: 10:01pm On Apr 21, 2019
Fourwinds:
to be sincere.. I blamed the woman for allowing that intimidation to go on for long. I have a lot of numbers to petition several agencies.. Nonsense dey this country oooooo
Una see where she mentioned GUN..U pipu dnt knw how SARS (Niagra police behave)the can kee her/change story like she wanna RUNZ/attack tye useless criminal in police uniform. There shud be a telltales/ mark around his body.Abi the goat go tell us dat she saw all dat while he dey bath? Thunder strike dat cop
Re: Rape, Sex Scandal Rocks Police Unit In Abeokuta, Ogun State by chukwuibuipob: 10:06pm On Apr 21, 2019
Fourwinds:
there are agencies to petition now. You shouldn't just keep quiet.. That is y crime persist..
petition wic agencies? Even wen a camera captured one yeye police woman wey tear her own uniform, didnt she lied dat nah d man tear her uniform. FEAR Niagra police
Re: Rape, Sex Scandal Rocks Police Unit In Abeokuta, Ogun State by Fourwinds: 10:09pm On Apr 21, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
Una see where she mentioned GUN..U pipu dnt knw how SARS (Niagra police behave)the can kee her/change story like she wanna RUNZ/attack tye useless criminal in police uniform. There shud be a telltales/ mark around his body.Abi the goat go tell us dat she saw all dat while he dey bath? Thunder strike dat cop
yes...i read about the gun... When the incident of the first rape occurred, she should have made a report immediately... I hope you also read where sheer was made to pay for what the policeman and his colleagues ate.... She waited too long
Re: Rape, Sex Scandal Rocks Police Unit In Abeokuta, Ogun State by Fourwinds: 10:14pm On Apr 21, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
petition wic agencies? Even wen a camera captured one yeye police woman wey tear her own uniform, didnt she lied dat nah d man tear her uniform. FEAR Niagra police
look..that mentality that nothing will be done is what allowed all these things to repeat itself... Except u are not a regular reader of the news... A lot of police officers has been investigated and dismissed even take to court for several offences... The latest was the case of Abuja 17years old girl raped by a police... Google it. You will see it...
Re: Rape, Sex Scandal Rocks Police Unit In Abeokuta, Ogun State by Ozkar: 10:25pm On Apr 21, 2019
I believe her story. The Nigerian police force is probably 95% scum.
Re: Rape, Sex Scandal Rocks Police Unit In Abeokuta, Ogun State by Boyooosa(m): 10:25pm On Apr 21, 2019
If I judge based on the information available, that lady is an accomplice tp her robber husband. And I sentence them to jail apportionately.
Re: Rape, Sex Scandal Rocks Police Unit In Abeokuta, Ogun State by Ozkar: 10:28pm On Apr 21, 2019
Offisteven:

You are a wise Nigerian...
Forget those many brainless fools on nairaland that are gullible in nature. I never knew lots of Nigerians are this foolish. Little winder the FG keeps deceiving this lots
oga, forced consent is rape.

Stop pretending the police force isn't filled with criminals who harass and exploit citizens everyday. SARS is the worst of the lot - shameless brutes.

1 Like

Re: Rape, Sex Scandal Rocks Police Unit In Abeokuta, Ogun State by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 21, 2019
Couldn't read everything you wrote up there
But to be sincere the SARS,police force anything military in Nigeria is nothing to write home about
Re: Rape, Sex Scandal Rocks Police Unit In Abeokuta, Ogun State by PrinzCarter(m): 11:10pm On Apr 21, 2019
D story long
Re: Rape, Sex Scandal Rocks Police Unit In Abeokuta, Ogun State by Ishilove: 1:40am On Apr 22, 2019
Fourwinds:
Real nonsense o
Re: Rape, Sex Scandal Rocks Police Unit In Abeokuta, Ogun State by anonimi: 3:51am On Apr 22, 2019
Fourwinds:

It would be better for you to share the numbers and other details of such agencies here now and on any related thread from time to time.
That would be a real help.

1 Like

Re: Rape, Sex Scandal Rocks Police Unit In Abeokuta, Ogun State by IamAlexander: 6:18am On Apr 22, 2019
tomtos88:

What do u call it wen the person investigating ur husband says, madam, see as u fine, the only thing wey u fit do to remove ur husband for this wahala is to let me bulala u, maybe after several advances, she gree, the werey come back again to ask for more, it's not only rape, its blackmail join

It's no longer rape then but consensual... However, as the popo don default on the agreement it is now a case of Failed contract... grin
Re: Rape, Sex Scandal Rocks Police Unit In Abeokuta, Ogun State by tomtos88(m): 6:42am On Apr 22, 2019
IamAlexander:

It's no longer rape then but consensual... However, as the popo don default on the agreement it is now a case of Failed contract... grin

Its blackmail,

2 Likes

Re: Rape, Sex Scandal Rocks Police Unit In Abeokuta, Ogun State by Benolamis(m): 7:42am On Apr 22, 2019
IamAlexander:
, U need to get enlightened on the term "Rape" and the added UN Charter on the word Rape.....
Re: Rape, Sex Scandal Rocks Police Unit In Abeokuta, Ogun State by Fourwinds: 8:32am On Apr 22, 2019
anonimi:

It would be better for you to share the numbers and other details of such agencies here now and on any related thread from time to time.
That would be a real help.
ok...i will do.

NAPTIP(National agency for the prohibition and trafficking in persons) 08023144965 ,07030000203.

Police CRU. 08057000003(whatsapp)

NPF 08038305807

Project Alert. 08052004698

NDLEA. 07055886666

IGP(text only) 08077446699

EFCC HQ 08036076316

EFCC 08183322644

1 Like

Re: Rape, Sex Scandal Rocks Police Unit In Abeokuta, Ogun State by anonimi: 8:34am On Apr 22, 2019
Fourwinds:
ok...i will do.

Many thanks for your understanding and noble service to others.
Looking forward to such regular information that could save a life.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Rape, Sex Scandal Rocks Police Unit In Abeokuta, Ogun State by Angrymode: 8:38am On Apr 22, 2019
90% of the man's claims are probably true while only 5% of the police claim are probably true.

Yep, the police is guilty and lots of them are indeed involved in this messed up case .
Re: Rape, Sex Scandal Rocks Police Unit In Abeokuta, Ogun State by iyallancy84: 8:42am On Apr 22, 2019
Useless woman.deal gone sour
Re: Rape, Sex Scandal Rocks Police Unit In Abeokuta, Ogun State by foreshore(m): 9:58am On Apr 22, 2019
Re: Rape, Sex Scandal Rocks Police Unit In Abeokuta, Ogun State by virago(f): 10:54am On Apr 22, 2019
Amuocha:
Buhari's police sef angry

Why don't you give yourself brain , was it Buhari who employed him into the police force
Re: Rape, Sex Scandal Rocks Police Unit In Abeokuta, Ogun State by NoToPile: 7:19am On Apr 23, 2019
The womans claim is true 99.9 percent

I would advise no one to have any dealings with the Nigerian police.

angry

Mtchew.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Dies In Shootout With The Police In Lagos / Police Foil Robbery Attack In Delta, Arrest Eleven Suspected Cultists (Photos) / NDLEA Arrests Trafficker With N2.3b Cocaine At Abuja Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.