Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Growing Noilers Organically - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Growing Noilers Organically (1169 Views)

Organically Raised Foreign Turkey Project / Dayold Chicks( Cockreal,broilers,noilers,ducks,pullet And Turkey.... / Production Of 4-6weeks Noilers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Growing Noilers Organically by Starraysfarm8: 12:04pm On Apr 21, 2019
Hi everyone.
In my love for agro, and always using a platform to teach, I will embark on raising noiler birds, from DOC to Maturity.
it's a project meant to last from this April-August.
I'm only going to use A carton which is 50+1 DOCs.
DOCs (day old chick ).
For this project, I am not going to use any vaccine, Synthetic Antibiotics or synthetic growth boosters.
Rather, I am going to use, herbs, supplements and a mix of commercial feed and other feed additives.
In place of Antibiotics and the regular growth boosters, I am using, PROBIOTICS, PREBIOTICS and PHYTOBIOTICS... They are all natural herbs and regular kitchen wastes u probably never knew.
Re: Growing Noilers Organically by Starraysfarm8: 12:38pm On Apr 21, 2019
So, fast foreword to last week Friday 19/4/2019 when I received Noiler DOCs from my supplier.
We did the placement. With the three supplements added in both water and feed.
10ml:2litres of water.
This three supplements are fermented extracts from herbs, spices and some microbial serum.
Below, is the DOCs.
The addition of supplements in feed(10ml:1kg dry feed).
Feed we are using is Hybrid starter.

Re: Growing Noilers Organically by Starraysfarm8: 12:46pm On Apr 21, 2019
After that, the next was placing the birds inside the brood pen.
Note, hw we used newspapers to cover the wood shaving, this is to prevent the little birds from picking anything else except feed for three days, then we will remove the papers after they must av gotten used to feed.
This is all about what went down in day1.
cc Pavore9, lalasticlala, seun More audience will be a boost... Some people may like to get in in this practical project.... Thanks!

Re: Growing Noilers Organically by Sheyhun(m): 10:29pm On Apr 21, 2019
Interesting
Re: Growing Noilers Organically by Juliana7: 10:37pm On Apr 21, 2019
@op, u didnot mention d names of the herbal supplement and boosters u are using
Re: Growing Noilers Organically by Solubahneje: 6:17am On Apr 22, 2019
Please can you help me order for noiler
Drop your Number please
Re: Growing Noilers Organically by Starraysfarm8: 11:06pm On Apr 22, 2019
Solubahneje:
Please can you help me order for noiler
Drop your Number please
search turks for your DOCs supply. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Growing Noilers Organically by Starraysfarm8: 11:08pm On Apr 22, 2019
Juliana7:
I Will update tomorrow.
Re: Growing Noilers Organically by Starraysfarm8: 6:19am On Apr 27, 2019
As at yesterday being, the 8th day, all birds doing well and currently placed on clean water...
Tomorrow we will commence the Cocci prevention using ACV and Fresh garlic..

Re: Growing Noilers Organically by Starraysfarm8: 7:50am On Apr 27, 2019
Juliana7:
The reply is late, I traveled out, And in this project i don't want my guys on the farm to interfere, because am monitoring everything about these birds.
So the supplements am using for the probiotics = LAB(lactic acid bacteria). It's very important for the birds gut flora.
The immune boost is Ginger and garlic extract.
For the antiviral prevention, We are using. fermented extracts with Christmas melon also known as Tagiri in Yoruba as active ingredient of the antiviral supplements in addition to other herbs to enhance the bird system and growth.

pics below is the fermented extracts and the Christmas melon..

(1) (Reply)

Help A Brother / Hibiscus Flower (zobo) In Kano / Full FAT SOYA Ready Sale At Your Finger Tip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.